Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Darlene Zschech Diagnosed With Breast Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darlene Zschech Diagnosed With Breast Cancer (1928 Views)

Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot / Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Lymphoma (Cancer Of The Blood) / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darlene Zschech Diagnosed With Breast Cancer by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Renowned Christian worship leader, Darlene Zschech has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Please say a prayer for her. She shared this on her blog after Christmas.....

Dearest friends,We pray you have had a wonderful Christmas thus far.
Mark and I wanted to share with you some news that has touched our family over the last 2 weeks. On Wednesday, December 11, at a routine mammogram, the doctors discovered that I had developed breast cancer.

Since then, it has been a whirlwind of appointments, scans and surgery. Thankfully though, I came home from hospital on Christmas Eve and, with the help of our wonderful team, I was able to watch our HOPE UC Christmas Eve service streamed live into our lounge room.

Even though the past days have been very tough at times, the Holy Spirit has brought me endless comfort and the Word of God is literally holding me moment by moment. My husband and children have been heroic and I can't thank my family enough for their love and support through this.

http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/darlene-zschech-diagnosed-with-breast-cancer.html

Re: Darlene Zschech Diagnosed With Breast Cancer by axortedbabe(f): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
D lord z ur strenght..du nt b afraid..cuz he livez,u cn faze 2moro..

1 Like

Re: Darlene Zschech Diagnosed With Breast Cancer by beau49: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
May The Lord see her tru dis tryin time.....Healings 2 u by HIS GRACE.

1 Like

Re: Darlene Zschech Diagnosed With Breast Cancer by freda506(f): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
So sad cry sad
Re: Darlene Zschech Diagnosed With Breast Cancer by Solvik(f): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
By His stripes you are healed in Jesus name (Amen) the joy of the Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Darlene Zschech Diagnosed With Breast Cancer by youngice(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
God help you ,i will pray for you

1 Like

Re: Darlene Zschech Diagnosed With Breast Cancer by plucky16(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
May the Holy spirit continue to comfort you and your healing I pray IJN!

1 Like

Re: Darlene Zschech Diagnosed With Breast Cancer by pfijacobs(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2014
U see wetin dem talk? 'Routine medical checkup' if supposing she no go na so d cancer for dey spread.. Nigerian gals na until dier breast don hard like uncle super bread na I'm dem go. Go mit mama nonso d nurse... By then na only two options.. 1. Cut d damn tin (it was flappy anyway). 2. Join lords chosen and hope....

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Grabs Her B00bs In New Photos / MBGN Iheoma Nnadi Covers January Issue Of House Of Maliq Magazine / Hilarious Comparison -if Nigerian Girls Were Banks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.