Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,979 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:46 AM

Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation (2692 Views)

See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by theshadyexpress(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nigerian investors to arrive in 7 private jets

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2013 - 00:00 -- BY CONSTANT MUNDA

A high-powered delegation of Nigerian investors is expected to fly in today to join the three-day state visit of President Goodluck Jonathan. Around 50 wealthy investors will arrive in a fleet of seven private jets, according to a close source.

They include Aliko Dangote of Dangote Group, Africa’s richest businessman, ranked among the top 25 in the world, whose worth is over $20 billion (over Sh1.75 trillion).

The two economic powerhouses of West and East Africa are expected to sign major trade deals in their first meeting of such magnitude. The Nigerian President’s plane will touch down at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport at 4pm and he will be welcomed by President Uhuru Kenyatta.

There will be a formal state reception including a guard of honour at State House, Nairobi. The two heads of state will hold meetings with public and private sector.

Read further @
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/article-134786/nigerian-investors-arrive-7-private-jets

now can the APC and their hate induced cronies keep quiet and accept their bury their heads in shame

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by mrcali1: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
did your brain shut down before you posted this?
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by luvinhubby(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Shameless lying hypocrites !! angry angry
That fabricated story is a true reflection of real character of APC and their e-gang, ` a bunch of conniving, slippery, hypocritical m.aggots`

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by fabulous4u: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
behold the liars have been exposed
shame on rl-rufai
shame on ffk
shame on lie Mohammed
shame on Tinubu
shame on fashakin
shame on APC

victory for gej and the sincere members of the fresh air crew
fresh air till 2019

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by fabulous4u: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
mr-cali:
did your brain shut down before you posted this?
you are a big fool.from your post it is obvious u have nothing to disprove the post that's why u decided to attack the op
pls shut the hell up and immediately seek an audience with a psychiatrist like amaechi your mentor

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by mrcali1: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jonathan can not win 2015, the progressive people have left him. Any body is better than GEJ

1 Like

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by fabulous4u: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
mr-cali:
Jonathan can not win 2015, the progressive people have left him. Any body is better than GEJ
keep deceiving yourself and hope that one day you will be seen as sensible.
I wonder how miserable and wasted you'll feel when he eventually makes a mess of your assertions in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by luvinhubby(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
mr-cali:
IBB
ATIKU
OBJ
BUHARI
TINUBU
EL-RUFAI
FFK

Please which of the aforementioned is the progressive you are referring to? lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by fabulous4u: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
luvinhubby:
IBB
ATIKU
OBJ
BUHARI
TINUBU
EL-RUFAI
FFK

Please which of the aforementioned is the progressive you are referring to? lipsrsealed
please ask the fool oh ,he thinks with his anu.s
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by meforyou1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is APC saying that GEJ ferried his family members in 7 private jets? When they can all enter 1 presidential jet? Go to abuja airport and see more than 20 private jets parked there. And more at even lagos airport
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by Biggiestep(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
[b][/b]can't make sense of these,.
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by mrcali1: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
luvinhubby:
IBB
ATIKU
OBJ
BUHARI
TINUBU
EL-RUFAI
FFK

Any of them will make a better president. Even Idi Amin will be better
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by fabulous4u: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
mr-cali:

words of an intellectual Lilliputian

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
APC is a party of LIARS!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by fabulous4u: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
this topic will not generate traffic because it does not support the deceitful tendencies of APC e-goats
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by luvinhubby(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
mr-cali:

A true progressive mind-set indeed, Thank God Nigerians know better.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by talktimi(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
APC can lie sha
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by Slizbeat(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
I already knew it was cookes up by APC at the onset.

Even if GEJ goes with 500 delegates, just 2 presidential jet(Nigerian Air-force 1) will be enough to take them all.

How can they lie in that manner?? Even a 3 year old kid can't buy that na.....was he going with his entire bayelsa kinsmen and that of his wife??

Abi he just sent pilots to drive the planes empty to Kenya??

This one is a NO-NO to me....APC....Please bring up something tougher, that one didn't sell up to 10 copies.
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by Horus(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTHmc0REkyg

Malawian President, Joyce Banda: "To keep or offload the presidential jet?"
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by fabulous4u: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTHmc0REkyg

Malawian President, Joyce Banda: "To keep or offload the presidential jet?"
crap in,crap out......the role and sophistication of international diplomacy of Malawi in world affairs is very minimal ,you can't compare Nigerian diplomacy and international roles with theirs ,in fact they don't need more than an helicopter.
so pls shut up and free yourself from mental slavery.
don't try to derail the topic ,I expect u to prove the facts in it wrong cos it was u and your APC cronies that were quick to accuse the president of a crime he did not commit
APC e-goat

1 Like

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by mrcali1: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
fabulous4u:
crap in,crap out......the role and sophistication of international diplomacy of Malawi in world affairs is very minimal ,you can't compare Nigerian diplomacy and international roles with theirs ,in fact they don't need more than an helicopter.
so pls shut up and free yourself from mental slavery.
don't try to derail the topic ,I expect u to prove the facts in it wrong cos it was u and your APC cronies that were quick to accuse the president of a crime he did not commit
APC e-goat

right now Nigeria does not need to involve itself in too much international diplomacy but internal diplomacy and development. you never get foundation you dey talk penthouse. what we need is rapid development later you can add international diplomacy
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by fabulous4u: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
mr-cali:

right now Nigeria does not need to involve itself in too much international diplomacy but internal diplomacy and development. you never get foundation you dey talk penthouse. what we need is rapid development later you can add international diplomacy
your line of thinking is very narrow
how do u expect to fight cross-border terrorism, multinational crude oil theft,piracy and international fraud without international diplomacy.
how do intend to attract multi billion dollar fdi's to your country without international diplomacy,how do u intend to strengthen your global player status without international diplomacy, Africa is looking on to Nigeria to take the lead in international affairs ,how do u expect Nigeria to live up to this demands without a good international diplomacy.
I'm very sure it is still u APC e-goats that will lampoon the president if he decides not to pursue a strong international diplomatic agenda(the not speaking at an AU summit comes to mind).
so I'll advise u to think before talking
APC e-goat

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by mrcali1: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
fabulous4u:
your line of thinking is very narrow
how do u expect to fight cross-border terrorism, multinational crude oil theft,piracy and international fraud without international diplomacy.
how do intend to attract multi billion dollar fdi's to your country without international diplomacy,how do u intend to strengthen your global player status without international diplomacy, Africa is looking on to Nigeria to take the lead in international affairs ,how do u expect Nigeria to live up to this demands without a good international diplomacy.
I'm very sure it is still u APC e-goats that will lampoon the president if he decides not to pursue a strong international diplomatic agenda(the not speaking at an AU summit comes to mind).
so I'll advise u to think before talking
APC e-goat

agreed i changed my mind.

PDP HE goat
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by mike404(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
fabulous4u: behold the liars have been exposed
shame on rl-rufai
shame on ffk
shame on lie Mohammed
shame on Tinubu
shame on fashakin
shame on APC

victory for gej and the sincere members of the fresh air crew
fresh air till 2019
YOU FORGOT TO MENTION AYATOLLAH Buhari
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by fabulous4u: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
mr-cali:

PDP HE goat
call me what you want it won't change the fact that I am light years ahead if u in all facets of life.
I really feel for u cos u feed on the crumbs that fall off the table of your slave masters .
APC e-goat
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by luvinhubby(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
fabulous4u:
call me what you want it won't change the fact that I am light years ahead if u in all facets of life.
I really feel for u cos u feed on the crumbs that fall off the table of your slave masters .
APC e-goat
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
mr-cali:

PDP HE goat
Next time think before you type.
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by mrcali1: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
fabulous4u:
APC e-goat

See this big fool. No need to brag i am not your mate fool

let me hint you. try and see if you can get admission in Harvard for a diploma.
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by mrcali1: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: Next time think before you type.

Maybe you see it as no need to argue with a blockhead
Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by fabulous4u: 2:10am On Jan 04, 2014
mr-cali:

Maybe you see it as no need to argue with a blockhead
no ,she only asked u to think with your head and not your anu.s b4 typing.I wonder why a self-acclaimed Harvard diploma certificate holder cannot consult with his mental arsenal before commenting .
APC e-goat

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by egift(m): 3:06am On Jan 04, 2014
QUESTION:
1. How many Plane do the presidential fleet have?
ANS: 11 planes.

2. How many aircraft did Jonathan and those that traveled with him use when they stormed Kenya?
ANS: 7 Private Jets

Case Closed.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation by banki(m): 3:34am On Jan 04, 2014
What is. This thread about and what is this obsession with apc?
I don't need apc To tell me that the ffederal goverment. Is waasteful ,the kenyyan. Woman is she also inn. The apc?
You guys must reallize that Gej came to. Power. Through goodwill from majority of nigerians who expectedd change from the norm aand He Blew it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare / Agbaje Can’t Govern Lagos, Says Fashola / The Sexy Governor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.