Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? (971 Views)

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? / Who Holds The Tv Remote Control In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by herveze: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
If you ask what causes Fight in one family,most of the answers will be on which television station we want to watch,let now ask ourself,who did u think have the right to determine which station to watch,is it father,mother,first born or last born,grandpa,grandma?
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by Adeoba10(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Na gateman own am... Wait o, how can a family wu can't afford 2 buy more dan one tv set get gateman...
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
The family.
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by Bisjosh(f): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Can't help but laugh at the question grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When there's extraview nowundecided
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by Jojo4truth: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
The children.
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by Chomzy19(f): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hian na only one TV dey d house ni?? And if its even only one wch kain mama n papa dey struggle for channel to watch wit dia kids, its dia tym to watch cartoon or nollywood leave it for them... Nothing wey person no go hear oo remote control caused fights lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by sholay2011(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
See question? undecided

Na family dog be the owner grin Mschew! sad
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by mgbeketoto: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Na one of my pickin o. . .
I don't know what she saw with remote controls.
She loved to carry them like a her 'twinny'! cheesy cheesy cheesy

To get her azzze to sit down and take a good picture. . . SHE MUST HAVE A REMOTE CONTROL IN HER HANDS! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by mgbeketoto: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Another of my 'little MILITIAS' loved cell phones!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by bluuu: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
^^ nice pics
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Every room has TV & cable box has a remote undecided

TV is boring or bad USA news ( always Gosh!) anyways except Game nights and nobody messes with my remote angry
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by ifyalways(f): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2014
@AJ,cuties. kiss
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by Ballotti: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2014
ifyalways: @AJ,cuties. kiss

Thanks dear! kiss
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by greatgod2012(f): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
@BallottiWow!
I love these cuties!
Weldone ma!
More power to you!
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by Ballotti: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
greatgod2012: @BallottiWow!
I love these cuties!
Weldone ma!
More power to you!

Amen!!!! kiss
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ kanwulia The second one in black trousers is fine o.she get swags die cheesy
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by rezzy: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Na the TV get the remote

first to enter parlour and hold the remote na em go control the Tv but sometimes majority carries the vote, be you first born or not. My papa dey watch tv for him room
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by aadetoyin(f): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
We wrestle for the remote in my housegrin
If there's any chelsea match or any soccer dat hubby wants to watch I just leave him wit the remote but other days I am in charge cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by Tamunokepiriye(f): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Cute!cute!! And extra cutte babies.....lovely cchildren you've got @MB..
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by herveze: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Which of these cause fight in your family pass?
1) food
2) remote control
3) money
4) car key
5) toilet
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by Numerouuuno: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2014
In my Family,we use a DStv..
My dad holds the remote and i dey always vex with the old man cos as soon as he leaves
CNN...he moves to
Aljazeera
And the local stations aint left out too
From AIT to STV to CHannels TV.
i can't shout so i don't even argue with him again,na to enter room go watch film for laptop of play with my game consoles...
No time to check time.
Re: Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family? by herveze: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2014
Numero uuuno: In my Family,we use a DStv..
My dad holds the remote and i dey always vex with the old man cos as soon as he leaves
CNN...he moves to
Aljazeera
And the local stations aint left out too
From AIT to STV to CHannels TV.
i can't shout so i don't even argue with him again,na to enter room go watch film for laptop of play with my game consoles...
No time to check time.
we need prayer for our own tv dis year, let prayyy

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Life Threatening Experience... / What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? / How To Teach Your Toddler Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.