Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Please Advice Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Her (3243 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Advice Her by Ladybluecash(f): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Probably ur frnd has overblown her feelins, makin it so obvious 4 d guy to notice dat is y it is takin him a longa tym to approach urfrnd. She shud tak it easy if d guy truly is interestd too fate will bring dem togeda. Abi na u sef, no offence
Re: Please Advice Her by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
If she wants to fold her arms and wait for d guy to approach her first den she must be sleepin on a movin bicycle.... Dat someone is destined for you does nt mean he wld be the one to approach you first.... Its obvious the guy is a shy type, so I guess d ryt tin to do is jst for her to take the bull by the horn and talk to him stylishly... E.g, wen the guy is on a good outfit, she myt start wit, I love ur outfit, its really nice or I love the smell of ur pef..... Dats is enough to get into talkin terms.... I hope this helps
Re: Please Advice Her by Goldenboy007(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
Find a way to sit next to him in church and start a bible conversation or comment on something the pastor said ! Then try hard to laugh at his dry jokes ! Guys love girls that laugh at their jokes !

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Tragic Signs You’re Dealing With A F*ckboy / My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) / What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.