Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

BRAND NEW Purewater And Sachet Yoghurt(fanmilk) Filling N Sealing Machine4sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / BRAND NEW Purewater And Sachet Yoghurt(fanmilk) Filling N Sealing Machine4sale (2313 Views)

Profit Making In Water,juice And Sachet Yoghurt Business / Pure Water Packaging And Sealing Machine For Sale / Pure Water Sealing Machine And Ultra Violet Pump For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRAND NEW Purewater And Sachet Yoghurt(fanmilk) Filling N Sealing Machine4sale by Priyazena(f): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
My firm sells Brand New and used nylon, Purewater And Sachet Yoghurt(Fanmilk Type) machines for sale. We are located in Ogun state.
We also offer Consultation to potential investors who desire to start-up and manage a nylon, purewater and customizable bag manufacturing business on small, medium and large scale. What we do is we give you all information and help you with processes and legalities of starting up these businesses, we sell the machines and raw materials like nylon and packaging and we also offer repair services for the machines. Please contact us at: Priyazena@gmail.com Or 08105405377

Re: BRAND NEW Purewater And Sachet Yoghurt(fanmilk) Filling N Sealing Machine4sale by feeky22: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2014
Hello NLs , I'm Glad to tell you people
that I sell Industrial machines, packaging
Machines, like pure water machine, bottle water
Machine,pet blowing Machine, powder filling
machine, Reverse Osmosis and others fuel
dispenser pump is also available, so also the.
spare parts for all these machines are also
available @ affordable rate, I'm also a consultant
in setting up any of these machines Factory, so
interested buyer should contact me, my e mail ยป
taofeekyinusa@gmail.com or Mobile line

Re: BRAND NEW Purewater And Sachet Yoghurt(fanmilk) Filling N Sealing Machine4sale by Priyazena(f): 4:41am On Apr 12, 2016
My firm sells Brand New and used nylon, Purewater And Sachet Yoghurt(Fanmilk Type) machines for sale. We are located in Ogun state.
We also offer Consultation to potential investors who desire to start-up and manage a nylon, purewater and customizable bag manufacturing business on small, medium and large scale. What we do is we give you all information and help you with processes and legalities of starting up these businesses, we sell the machines and raw materials like nylon and packaging and we also offer repair services for the machines. Please contact us at: Priyazena@gmail.com Or 08105405377. Serious enquires only.

Re: BRAND NEW Purewater And Sachet Yoghurt(fanmilk) Filling N Sealing Machine4sale by sabolee130(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Do you have handheld nylon sealing machine not for pure water ?

(1) (Reply)

For Sale:brand New Lpg(cooking Gas) Tanks / Cargo Shipment To Canada ,USA,UK ,dubai,uk And Worldwide / Dredgers Available For Lease And Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.