Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Tecno Lacks Innovation,,, - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tecno Lacks Innovation,,, (472 Views)

Cashless ATM, Great Innovation Towards Self Service Debuts In Nigeria / How To Make Money Online And Offline Including ICT Innovation Technologies / HTC Innovation 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Lacks Innovation,,, by martinz1: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
I went to slot today at ikeja to buy an andriod phone for my sister,, based on her budget , we went for the new tecno s5 ,, looking at the phone, the design looks pretty nice,,, it runs android 4.2 stock,, but inside the phone mehhhnn,,, after all the hyping ,, tecno is still using olden days lcd screen for their phones,, the color is so dull and looks washed with poor viewing angle,, when other tech giants are competing against themselves with different display technologies like , retina display, super amoled, 3D stereoscopic displays, gorila glass 2 and so on,,
I tried playing one ashalt 6 that was preinstalled on the device by factory,, mehnnnn the 3d effect lacks smoothness , so lagging,,, , I tried taking a picture with d phone Camera,, my guy !!! The picture quality looks like when I was still using my old nokia phone back in those days in ,,,,well my sister was happy cause she has a phone that can ping and receive their companies push email, u know na, she is a girl and doesn't even see what I noticed,, ,,, as for me I no fit use that kind phone,, I'm way too technical to use that that device,, so what is the hype on tecno all about ,,,, I need answers. Abeg
Re: Tecno Lacks Innovation,,, by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
martinz1: I went to slot today at ikeja to buy an andriod phone for my sister,, based on her budget , we went for the new tecno s5 ,, looking at the phone, the design looks pretty nice,,, it runs android 4.2 stock,, but inside the phone mehhhnn,,, after all the hyping ,, tecno is still using olden days lcd screen for their phones,, the color is so dull and looks washed ,, when other tec giants are competing against themselves with different display technologies like , retina display, super amoled, 3D stereoscopic displays, gorila glass 2 and so on,,
I tried playing one ashalt 6 that was preinstalled on the device by factory,, mehnnnn the 3d effect lacks smoothness , so lagging,,, , I tried taking a picture with d phone Camera,, my guy !!! The picture quality looks like when I was still using my old nokia phone back in those days in ,,,,well my sister was happy cause she has a phone that can ping and receive their companies push email, u know na, she is a girl and doesn't even see what I noticed,, ,,, as for me I no fit use that kind phone,, I'm way too technical to use that that device,, so what is the hype on tecno all about ,,,, I need answers. Abeg
Spell it, real guys use SAMSUNG. APPLE.

(1) (Reply)

Startel Co Ltd / Huawei B970B Internet Sim Card Router / Get Your Canada,australia,schenegen,qatar,dubai & Kuwait Work Permit Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.