Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? (1851 Views)

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? / In Love With A Much Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
mine was like that of Peter of p-square,age difference is as wide as the pitch.nevertheless, it was a factor but due to less competiveness,I was an overcomer.
I don't know there are the like of me out there who were successful in that kind of relationship but it was challenging because it was obvious to the public anytime we do outing.
if u had wore the same shoe with me,how was ur experience like?
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
I felt just the same way I would feel if I was dating my age mate.
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2014
Vessi: I felt just the same way I would feel if I was dating my age mate.
often there are times when ur partner occasionally reminds u of the age difference & coping with ur friends view & critics ain't easy.
have u ever being in DAT shoe b4?
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by sakaguchi(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Mine is a year difference and I've never had issues with it. She sometimes reminds me of it (though jocularly)
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by bknight: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Its an experience I'd like to have embarassed grin
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2014
sakaguchi: Mine is a year difference and I've never had issues with it. She sometimes reminds me of it (though jocularly)
bro,I am referring to a relationship where the female is Older than the Male at least 4years.
mine was 8 yrs.
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2014
bknight: Its an experience I'd like to have embarassed grin
why would u wish for that?
although the chemistry of love is no respecter of person and Age,it just happen!
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2014
if u are a lady who has being in that kind of relationship whereby u r much older than ur guy,kindly share ur experience, probably the advantages and disadvantages of such relationship when compared to a "Regular relationship".

Also,does a person's age synonymous to being responsible in a relationship?
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Mine was 6years gap...she wasnt rich but she was not asking me for thousands and millions just recharge card money...she even helped me complete my house rent in 2009 during my IT.
She had a BF but she just loved me for being too close.
Infact she is one of the most wonderful people i have ever met...we are still the best of friends now but s3x is outta of it.

#very caring damsel she was
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Buddah Monk: Mine was 6years gap...she wasnt rich but she was not asking me for thousands and millions just recharge card money...she even helped me complete my house rent in 2009 during my IT.
Infact she is one of the most wonderful people i have ever met...we are still the best of friends now but s3x is outta of it.

U were the Attention she seek when her man wasnt around.
that was ur advantage!
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Buddah Monk: Mine was 6years gap...she wasnt rich but she was not asking me for thousands and millions just recharge card money...she even helped me complete my house rent in 2009 during my IT.

U were the Attention she seek when her man was Far
that was ur advantage!
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmm guys gone wild, comment reserved!
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ola def2: Hmmm guys gone wild, comment reserved!
I disagree
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by oselenkejoor: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mine was 3 years older. She never knew sha. The relationship went on fine but later hit an iceberg few months later due to my own urges.
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by Tyche(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Next best thing since slice bread.
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
oselenkejoor: Mine was 3 years older. She never knew sha. The relationship went on fine but later hit an iceberg few months later due to my own urges.
what kind of urges were u referring to?
also is it appropriate to tell lie about ones actual age to his/her partner?
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tyche: Next best thing since slice bread.
is this parable,idiom or proverb?
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by buJu234: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Matured ladies to me are the best in any relationships.. Let's demands and more understndings...

I hate wasting my time; energy; and resources with taata childish younger ladies
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2014
the funny thing about my life is that all my relationship is usually with older ladies.
perhaps in the future I might get married to such
Re: Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? by SalvationMopol: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2014
buJu-234:
Matured ladies to me are the best in any relationships.. Let's demands and more understndings...

I hate wasting my time; energy; and resources with taata childish younger ladies
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime / 7 Reasons To Get Married And Live Happily Ever After / Caption These Photos Of Police Officers From Nottinghill Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.