Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Do You Know That God Loves You? Tract preview. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know That God Loves You? Tract preview. (390 Views)

“I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” / Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That God Loves You? Tract preview. by asco15(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Many don't really understand that God is love.
To know more about the love of God concerning you and me. Download and read dis short tract and preview it 4 errors. Correction is welcum 4rm a born again xtian only.
Tnks and God bless u.

Re: Do You Know That God Loves You? Tract preview. by asco15(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Am still working on it. So, any correction is welcome.

(1) (Reply)

In Any Situation That U Find Urself Always Thank God / At The Crossroads / Averting Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.