Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards (5517 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Bumps At Early Stage / Bumps At The Back Of My Head / I Need Cure To Bumps At The Back Of My Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards by stake: 3:01am On Jan 04, 2014
Proven cure for clipper or razor rashes/bumps at the back of the head, beard or on the scalp(Pseudofolliculitis barbae) that are NOT yet developed into Keloids.
A lot of work has gone into providing a permanent cure in form of scalp cream for the treatment of clipper rashes/bumps that have not yet developed into keloids.
This has now been fully tested and with astounding results.
It shall be made available for public use in the first quarter of this year, so we are currently compiling a survey /data of prospective interests in the innovative cream.
All you have to do is to email clipperrashes@hotmail.com with a caption “interested” and your location and if possible a picture of the rashes and we will acknowledge every email recieved.
This is to enable us map out the distribution network of the products and usage suitability when fully released into the market.
Please feel free to inform friends you know suffering the problem.
Please note this does not treat fully developed keloids.
Details of the product will be released here as soon as all the due diligence is completed.
Re: Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards by under12: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Interested
Re: Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards by stake: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
All you have to do is to email clipperrashes@hotmail.com with a caption “interested” and your location and if possible a picture of the rashes and we will acknowledge every email recieved.
Re: Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards by stake: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
location should just be a residential state or country if outside Nigeria !No address required pls!
Re: Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards by iasotea(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Hello guys, Please, does any1 know of what to use to remove scars? probably a cream or where i can get original Python fat? (i heard it works)
I heard a keloid treatment in ibadan on my cheek and earlobe. I had been carrying it around for years and i had lost hope in any treatment available for it. Surprisingly, these people treated me and within 2 months, my keloid growths were gone. The place is called GILEAD beauty care located at shopping complex at Gate. For any1 interested, you can call them on 08032067212 and 08039459691
Now please i need help with the scar left after the keloid / bumps is gone. No bleaching creams please. but preferably, if any1 can recommend where to get this python fats of a thing..
Hope some1 helps
Re: Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards by drjekoyemi: 1:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Hi, everybody. mine is not acne, mine is bumps at the back of my neck. I have visited the hospital, used different creams as prescribed by the dermatologist, but i still have black spots of bumps which sometime itch me. PLEASE, I NEED HELP. WHat can I use to dry it up once and for all, without any black mark
Re: Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Skin bumps that can range from very small and painless to large and painful. The bumps are usually accompanied by redness and swelling. Allergic eczema is an allergic skin reaction that produces an itchy, red skin rash.
I have the cure for the bumps which work fast.
For those people that needed the cure for the bumps is allowed to contact me on my hotline ( +2348160939403 ) or my gmail ( awoyeralanre@gmail.com ).

(1) (Reply)

The Human Hand Without Skin(Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Patients Can Sue Hospitals For Negligence / How To Build Your Six Packs Like Mine (my Six Packs Picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.