Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam (3832 Views)

I Registered Waec For Buhari / Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate / A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by akposking(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2014
Royal Roy:

Lollllz. Funny dude.
Cray fish da smell.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Sunymoore(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2014
Well is a free world, and they are free to go and die!
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Me wey carry Ababio enter exam hall....What do they want me to do? embarassed
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by danot1030: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2014
brownlord:

When are you returning yours?
u have u returned ur own?
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by EejaNla01(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Awon eleleya
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by danot1030: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2014
Femolacaster: That's restitution!
dats stupidity.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Ellidude(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Many person's are guilty of this fault but i admire their candid sincerity..
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Hugo7(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2014
One word 4 them:Hyprocrites
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Clara16(f): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2014
ziccoit: The oldest and youngest of the returned certificate were acquired 31yrs and 4yrs ago respectively. These guys must have used these same certificates to apply for jobs; gain admission to higher institution of learning; collect salary on jobs given by presenting such fake certificates; use the salary collected to train children, buy cars, build houses etc. Since the foundation of their wealth and achievement might have been laid on those certificate, in the interest of fairness and completeness, they will need to return other things they have acquired back to the owners. Salary to the employers. Higher institution certificates back to the respective schools, since the admission was fraudulently gained via the wrong certificates. Wives back to the owners. Children to . . . . . . . They will then have to start afresh as a born again Christian.

What I'm saying here is that there are a lot of ways of killing a fowl without causing wahala to both party. What about they confess their sins and seek forgiveness from God.
pretenders as if dey haven't engaged in malpractice before.atleast they confessed nd surrenderd there life to God but u..wt hve u done to be delivered?,hypocrite.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by rioemmanuel(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2014
GustavoFring: Me wey carry Ababio enter exam hall....What do they want me to do? embarassed
u dont mean it...

Btw...Go to the nearest police station and report yourself.
You can also proceed to the court of law and ask dem to sentence you to life imprisonment.
grin
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by marvelling(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2014
k.style:
79.23% of d pple on nl r guilty of using certificates which dey cheated 2 get...itz sickning

Including you.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Sec5(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2014
when wil people start to understand d bible when they read it?
What God want from us is to confess our sins and forsake it and old things wil pass away.
Zeal without knowledge is indeed dangerous
I hope they wil not feel bad if they are charged and jailed for exam malpractice according to nigerian law as failure to prosecute them wil be a sin to d agencies charged with this obligation.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by ignis: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2014
k.style:
79.23% of d pple on nl r guilty of using certificates which dey cheated 2 get...itz sickning
What's your source?
Get your Facts right.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Superstar007(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Like someone said earlier. They should also return everything the acquired using the certificate to the appropriate quarters
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Sicozone(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2014
So those that didn't return and are Born Again will go to hell abi? Please jare,this is lack of understanding oo.....
''If the son of God shall set you free,you shall be free indeed''
''We are not under law but under grace''
You've asked for forgiveness of sin and the love of God that covers all sin hath forgiven you.
So pls tell me,wats d use of doing wat dz folks did?

1 Like

Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by HezronLorraine(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
brownlord:

When are you returning yours?
return yours first,then he'll follow your footsteps.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by shigoslim(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Oh really

tongue cheesy smiley

maybe they want WAEC to reward them for saying the truth about their success.

WAEC self deserve more than cheating to succeed, person go read tired @ d end na F9 them go give person while person no fil cheat. I dnt think this one concern GOD as far as he does not send us all this wahala way we na they do for this world.

1 Like

Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by HeavenllyRace: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
This is strange coming from nigerians, i hope that more people will repent after reading this, i also pray that God should strenghten them and keep them walking in his ways, what ever be the outcome of their actions.

Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by ketoprofen(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
wasiudvd: Good for them. If copying ( both copying from sum1 & sum1 copying from u) is a form of cheat during exam, then none of us will av any certificate. grin

u and who?
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by ketoprofen(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
shigo slim: Oh really

tongue cheesy smiley

WAEC self deserve more than cheating to succeed, person go read tired @ d end na F9 them go give person while person no fil cheat. I dnt think this one concern GOD as far as he does not send us all this wahala way we na they do for this world.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by ketoprofen(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
shigo slim: Oh really

tongue cheesy smiley

Lwkmd for here o
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by goldfish80(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
Why weren't they arrested and jailed?
Were is it in the 10 commandments that specifically frowns at examination malpractice?
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by SonOfEl(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
ziccoit: The oldest and youngest of the returned certificate were acquired 31yrs and 4yrs ago respectively. These guys must have used these same certificates to apply for jobs; gain admission to higher institution of learning; collect salary on jobs given by presenting such fake certificates; use the salary collected to train children, buy cars, build houses etc. Since the foundation of their wealth and achievement might have been laid on those certificate, in the interest of fairness and completeness, they will need to return other things they have acquired back to the owners. Salary to the employers. Higher institution certificates back to the respective schools, since the admission was fraudulently gained via the wrong certificates. Wives back to the owners. Children to . . . . . . . They will then have to start afresh as a born again Christian.

What I'm saying here is that there are a lot of ways of killing a fowl without causing wahala to both party. What about they confess their sins and seek forgiveness from God.

stop posting trash. What they did is the only proper thing to do because waec was the very foundation of any ladder they climbed.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
tonytony208:

for forgiveness to be complete, restitution is inevitable. This is why sin is very dangerous. To avoid restitution (which can be shameful), it is better to avoid sin.
then they should also return everything they have used the certificate to achieve,then i will believe that they are truly born again,not some eye service redemption..
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Ballotti: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Must be from that region of Nigeria that begins with 'E'!
Na dem go church pass o plus TEIF PASS! grin
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Son-Of-El:

stop posting trash. What they did is the only proper thing to do because waec was the very foundation of any ladder they climbed.
you are the one posting trashing,for complete restitution,they should return everything,cos those things are also fradulently acquired.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
This is why people must be careful even as unbelievers.

Imagine having permanent tatoos of obscene and devilish images on your boby especially on cospicous places like arms, face, legs or even anywhere and then you repent tomorrow. How comfortable would you be when you see the tatoos after your repentance?
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by skyscraperTM(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
And I'm sure most of those result are full of f9. Stupid christians!!
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
And I'm sure most of those result are full of f9. Stupid christians!!

Nobody cares about your frustration in life.

May we know your own results. What were your scores. I guess that the best you had were C6 and second class lower: if not university/polytechnic attempted.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Babamide(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
We should stop making a mockery of God
God is not a fool!
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by IAMBREEZY: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Good for them.
Re: 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam by Josab4life: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thank God sha! But what happens to other benefit(s) they gained thru that certificate? How can that b restored? Again if restitution is part of repentance which is true, are there some things that cannot be be restored? eg bleeping somebody's wife!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. / More Igbo Youths Join MASSOB & IPOB Because Of Boko Haram Prisoners. / Should Igbos Start Selling Their Landed Property In Lagos, Please Check Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.