Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates (49381 Views)

Pspcl Result 2016 | Ldc Udc Cra 285/ 15 & Cra 286/15 Exam @ Www.pspcl.in / Check Al-hikmah University GNS 2014/15 Exam Time-table – 2nd Semester / Praise The Lord!!! Repentant WAEC Cheats Return Their Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2014
[size=60] Ridiculous
Orishishi
ati ile ni wan ti nse won
let bygones be bygones
they just carry "born again " for head
SHIO
if na like this being born again serious,Lord knows am never gon' be [/size]
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by IJNAmen(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2014
Restitution is making amends for wrongs done against our fellowmen or an institution in accordance to the word of God and leading by the spirit.
1. Restoring stolen or misappropriated things, properties or person to the rightful owner.
2. Paying back debts n giving back where one has defrauded.
3. Making confession to the offended and apologising to those slandered.
So as to have a conscience void of offence towards God and man. (Act 24:16)
What they hv done is the right thing. Judging from the part that said...

"Some individuals, Saturday Sun gathered, had approached WAEC through letters seeking restitution after they had confessed how they dubiously acquired their certificates when they wrote the examinations at various periods"

This hw it works. They wrote to WAEC explaining their dubious ways, if WAEC sees it as minor offence they will be forgiven without telling them to return their certificates, but if its a grievous offence like impersonation, slotting and so on they will be told to return their certificate in accordance to rules n regulations.

"The council wrote back to them, stating that what they were expected to do was to return the certificates awarded in line with the rules and regulations guiding the conduct of the examinations"

Not all that confessed restituted as some didn't return their certificate, which is bad.

When restitutions r made n past wrongs r settled d peace of God floods the believer's hearth. There is confidence towards God in prayer and the believer makes progress in the Christian life as sense of guilt is removed (Rom 8:1,2)

2 Likes

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by SORTER: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2014
dondebx: Dat is a gud development anyway. Hope all could adopt dis and all our politheif can return all the money stoled during their stay in office.
Guy!......No English like Stoled..... definitely,You cheated too grin.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by comytionaupa: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
IF WAEC WAS UNABLE TO DISCOVA DIS AS OF DEN DEFINITLY EXM MALPRCTICE WIL SURELY AV ITS WAYS
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by kazyhm(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
smurfy:

Mo serious gan o. smiley
I've done this type of restitution before. I can tell you about it if you want me to smiley

Can u share d testimonies, let all learn 4rm a folk dat practice wat he preaches ?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by kazyhm(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hourglass4real: Lol@d one of 83,so even back then he/she ws corny enough to cheat nd conviniently turned "born again" nearing retirement age? At time like this I wish we hav a system that wrks so that by the time d 15 of them are slammed wit 21yrs jail term, we will see hw many more willing to embrace dis type of selectiv "restitution". In d western world,we see ppl being charged to court aftr making a confession pulicly abt a crime they committd long ago.

4 example LANCE ARMSTRONG
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by MarieSucre(f): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
dr dams: Stupidity! Scammers!
The WASSC must have elevated them to a level in life. The best way out , if they were really 'born again' is to forfeit all their assets, certificates and other benefits they have been entitled as a result of badging the WASSC.

They might have gained admission, gotten jobs, professional certificates which had WASSC qualification as a pre-requisite.

Without doing this, they pose to be bunch of hypocrites and attention seekers.
All attempts to get their pictures failed so how exactly again are they attention seekers pls if you do not believe in restitution, do not discourage others who want to do it in varying degrees.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by funshint(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
I just hp they don't regret their actions after some years....wisdom is needed here O°˚˚˚ . I tell you!
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by ameeg(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
the thing is, if they had work earn monies witt the said document , build manson , buy car , even get married and had kids . So what happen to this this stated above ?? kiss
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by kb83(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wat a wonderful story it has been recorded in heaven wat da av done in d book of deeds 4 sure God sees and knows d wud av fewer question 2 answer on judgment day.he dat does wat is right is righteos.kudos
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by mabeni(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
At poster, are they from pastor kumuyi's church ( DEEPER LIFE)?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
My pains is, what about those who have used the certificates to acquire many things. e.g admission, job, etc in life already? If all of us culd do this, then 98% of waec/neco certificates shld be sent back to them. grin
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Am 100% sure even the Sun Reporters cannot say to be free of this. Also, d waec/neco officials who received the certificates cannot also boast to be free of this? So what's biggy?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by cosify: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
dre stone okuta: They should go and return all the meat they stole from their mama's pot too, the biro's and pencils they stole throughtout their schooling years....
U really got me laughing and laughing. Your comment really shows that life is difficult. Personally, i think that things like, confession,forgiveness of one's sins,repentance or alms giving etc can not take us to heaven. Only redemption can. Our righteousness is like a dirty rag to God. But it does not mean we should be comfortable in sin.We cannot continue in sin just because grace is there for us.We MUST make our own efforts because it is not all who call God 'Father,Father' that will enter the kingdom of God but those who do what God says.The Born Again WAEC Criminals did not do wrong by returning their ill-gotten certificates neither are they guranteed heaven by doing so.One thing is certain-By returning the certificates,they now have free consciences which is the next judge after God who will want to use them as new instruments to fight corruption and injustice.In the final analysis, by returning their certificates,they stand a better chance of being ONLY CLOSE to making heaven if they don't relapse into exam malpractice, cheating and other sins.When they are ONLY CLOSE TO GOD, GOD will now bring them into His Kingdom. GOD can not bring any one who is far from Him into His kingdom. That's my opinion.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Samunique(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
homesteady: Praise the LORD grin grin
Some people are jobless oh! Especially that 1983 candidate!
Maybe they are unemployed and they think that its their WAEC result that is holding them back
I don't know when Nigerians will start appreciating good things.
People did the right thing u people are busy here mocking them. Don't we realise it takes courage for someone to do what they did?

Isn't what they did better than what boko Islamists are doing in the name of Allah?

Now people have found God and are making their convertion with repentance and restitution we are here mocking them.

May be we would have appreciated them more had they turned armed robbers or Islamist suicide bombers, abi ?

We need to change nigerians, and learn to appreciate good thing.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by cosify: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
sureteeboy: The simple english says, anyone caught cheating will be jailed. Were they caught?
Restitution does not mean that they can not be punished. You should rather say that the law enforcement agencies should temper justice with mercy. They can either free them from punishment or give them a light sentence/punishment.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Mccullum: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
May God reward them by the virtue of their true inner intentions, only God know his worshippers.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Lachimex(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
May GOD punish d devil behind examination Malpractice...buh my pple 2 make dis heaven no be small mata oo! Well shaaa..may GOD help us all!Amen
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Man4LordJesus: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
This is a case that requires the ministry of the Holy Spirit. Just check out if you and your neighbour had a controversy over a farm land which you know is not yours and through intimidation, you snatched it out from him. Now you have come to know Jesus and your neighbour is still there praying everyday that thunder will fir you with heavy heart. In this situation, what will one do? Keep the farm land or release it to the owner asap. To me, one need not waste a single minute to return it back to the owner. This is the law of the spirit we are into.

But talking about restitution as it is preached, one should really study the bible, so one will not be overtaken in guilt which is not there in the first place. Come to think of it, Jesus Christ died because of what? If we could pay back for all the wrongs we did, what then necessitated the death of Jesus.

People refer to Zacheus, remember he said he will give half of all he has to the poor (I think we should also put it as a doctrine that whenever one gives his life to Christ he should do same, that aside) but he said he will give back four fold which is somewhat according to the law even before Jesus Shed His Blood, see below: but the restitution we hear here and there they will say return exactly.

Exo 22:1 If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall pay five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep.

Now even for the first example given, what of if the person has sold the farm land and has squandered the money in drinking and riotous living. We will say, let him go and ask the man for forgiveness, but remember Zaccheus did not say I will ask them for forgiveness. Now what of if the man has hanged himself for the frustration of having had his farm land snatched. What will we do then! For this one is now double restitution, both for the farm land and the life of the man.

Anyway just like I said, we need the Holy Spirit to direct us and also know that we are called by Jesus to be forgiven and cleansed unto good work. For without Shedding of blood there is no remission of sins. If we understood what happened on the Cross, we should know that Jesus took our place. And if indeed, we were killed because of all our sins, I think we have paid all the debts! The only thing that remains for us is to live for him that took our place in death. There is no putting this simpler than the statements of Paul, the apostle of the gentiles.

Eph 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labor, working with his hands the thing that is good, that he may have whereof to give to him that hath need.

Act 17:29 Being then the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and device of man.
Act 17:30 The times of ignorance therefore God overlooked; but now he commandeth men that they should all everywhere repent:

So you can see how he put it, If one was stealing before, let him steal no more. He didn't say he has to travel or the states and countries where he has stole before so he may return all that he had stolen. May God help us to Understand

Col 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Col 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

SO LET US APPRECIATE HIS DEATH AND THANK HIM FOR HAVING PAID IN FULL FOR OUR TRANSGRESSIONS. IF WE KNOW THIS, WE WILL BE READY TO FORGIVE OTHERS AND SEEK TO HAVE THEM SAVED NOT THAT YOUR ENEMIES MUST FALL AND DIE. FOR YOU WERE ONCE AN ENEMY LIKE PAUL AND EVEN YOUR PASTOR (IF HE IS STILL NOT ONE).

MAY THE MERCIES OF GOD REST UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS YOU MAKE YOUR DECISION FOR JESUS. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

https://www.nairaland.com/1573082/revolution-post-utme-administration-goodbye#20541190

Check the above out!
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by chukwudi1989(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Akuko n'egwu!!! Abeg add me joor via BBM make we flirt 27916D91
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Navalsadiq(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
nwachinemelu: This heavenly race we are all gonna make it...Restitution or no restitution. Click like if u wana make it
hope you guyz are aware that before you make it to heaven you have to die first.so who is ready?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by corruptst(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
There are various forms of cheating: Active and passive cheating. So those of us that became 'stars' by teaching friends n colleagues in d exam hall should also go and return our certificates abi?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by yimsy: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
May God bless them for doing that
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by strongboi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
mabeni: At poster, are they from pastor kumuyi's church ( DEEPER LIFE)?

Well, no church name was mentioned and the identity of the people involved remains undisclosed. I think its not an issue of denomination and it shouldn't be. It takes the grace of God and direction of the Holy Spirit to do such for those that are genuinely born again (have totally given their lives to Jesus Christ). Anyone irrespective of denomination can do it so far he/she is convinced by the Holy Spirit.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
I wrote two WASSCE and one Neco for my friends, they passed very well (mind you I didn't cheat in all the papers). Should I ask them to return it?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by akinloluCLEMENT: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mamaflex: Wow... This is ridiculously hillarious
it is a higi haga and trying to be make it a presticible one.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by dstnd: 12:55am On Jan 06, 2014
dondebx: Dat is a gud development anyway. Hope all could adopt dis and all our politheif can return all the money stoled during their stay in office.
. to who self?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Malchus: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2014
ok thats gud
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes: I suggest they be given AMNESTY.

Or may be fg/waec shld declare amnesty to all those who have cheated in exams b4. grin
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Biliamin(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2014
they should also return everything they have acquired using the certificate... money - kept and spent, wealth acquired etc
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Deeper life thins....
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by highyo: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
deb: If we are to do this for all the sins we have committed then we are all in trouble as nobody will be capable of making it to heaven...

I think we need to learn to pray for forgiveness and also learn to forgive ourselves and believe in the grace that God has given us. No man can be rightheous with his power only.
hmmm. You are right in one aspect that says then we are all in trouble.
Ezk 33:14-15 if i tell a wicked you will surely die (sinners) and he turn away from his sins (repent) and does what is lawful and right ( living a holy life)

if the wicked restores the pledge, gives back what he has stolen (Restitution) and walk in the statutes of life without commiting sin (Sanctification) he shall live (ethernal life) and not die (hell)

then none of his sins which he has committed shall be remembered against him; for he has done what is right he has returned all he has stolen (Restitution)

my dear sinners are in trouble. I tell you the fact, i summon courage to do my own restitution, during that period, it was as if i was in hell already. Due to the shame I pass trough.

It was then i feel sorry for all sins I've ever comited. Then i was like how i wish i never comitted these sins.
Then i remember a bible passage that says, and when they remember their sins, they will feel sorry.

Truely the word of God is alive.

It's like a boy that put a nail on a wood, he remove the nail, but the hole cannot be remove.

Those of you still in sin, you will hear wen. Then you will ever regret all sins you've ever comited in your life, especially when you have to go and confess to your boss that you stole money from the company puss.

May God help us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number / DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.