Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (25620 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2008
NIGHT OF BLISS WITH PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is an outreach program of Christ Embassy Church. I have carefully followed the program and the life of the man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. This program has indeed impacted and transformed the lives of millions across the globe. I have always loved to see the Word of God at work in our present days even greater than the Bible days as assured by our Lord Jesus Christ in the book of John 14:12, not just playing religion and it's politics by taking the scriptures(Bible) as just a history book, saying miracles do not occur again.

Here is my candid opinion:  http://www.andrewisiomah.org/2011/02/night-of-bliss-with-pastor-chris.html

Things are changing and we are right in the last days where there will be much more demonstration of God's power by the Holy Spirit and not Religion! Some say; are you sure where the power is coming from? Well, I see that this is an expression of unbelief for that is just saying that God can't see His word through, but the good news is that He is more than able to perform and fulfill His words in us and through us by faith through His Word Power.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2008
@hubreality

may god bless u 4 putting on chris link on this thread,men it's fantastic infact i want to be like him when i grow up.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
I thank God for this glorious event of our time Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris. The atmosphere is already charged by the Power of the Holy Spirit as the country of Canada is about to witness the awesomeness of the Word of God and the demonstration of God's Power to bring total salvation to many across the globe. I'm set to participate online tonignt 8th August 2008. I know that testimonies will abound globally to the glory of God, amen.

I'm excited!
Andrew.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2008
The Night of Bliss Canada was later transmitted live on http://live.loveworldnet.org via the LoveWorld Christian Network. The Word of God came alive in the hearts of participants all over the world, producing undeniable results with miracles.

Pastor Chris is such a gift of blessing to our generation. Night of Bliss Canada was a huge success. I was mightyly blessed by the ministration! Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:8. Testimonies beyond the comprehension of science, religion and self abound to the glory of God by His Spirit. Hallelujah!!! We are really in the days of God's Power beyond the Bible days because of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in us and through us. It's awesome!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by AKO1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2008
euromilion:

infact i want to be like him when i grow up.
grin grin grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2008
Funny?? Well i think d guy's got himself a role model.
. . . a gud and blessed 1 @dat. <smiling>.
Sorry i hd 2 use dat. . . I'm browing on my Nokia E61i. Dont seem to find the icons here.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2008
Uuhh ha! There u go
smiley
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2008
The just concluded glorious event of our time Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris held in Canada was indeed an encounter of the Word Power, building strong confidence in they hearts of people present and those that participated online the energy in God's word to produce as it says,  Lets leave the play of religion and it's politics aside. The word of God is quick and powerful to produce greater signs and wonders(Miracles) in our present days to and through anyone that believes and walks in FAITH.

Below are live commentary transmitted through LoveWorld Christian Network between the time 0:21 GMT to 7:43 GMT starting from the bottom lines. You will be inspired and your faith will come alive! (Scroll down to start).

Surely the presence of God is in this place
7:43 GMT Only the word of God can produce the miraculous
7:42 GMT Say again " I am a child of God, I have the life of God in me, every cell of my blood, every bones in my body is of God"
7:42 GMT Remember, that's the message I brought to you today.
7:41 GMT We must confess with our mouth because until you say your believing, it will not work
7:41 GMT This is for real. It is the law of success in the kingdom of God
7:40 GMT and the New Testament describes this to be FAITH
7:40 GMT Faith therefore is trusting in God's character
7:39 GMT Trust and obedience. Trust in the character of God and His integrity
7:39 GMT What then is faith? Faith is trusting and obeying
7:38 GMT This means that God wants us to take actions of faith by declaring His word
7:38 GMT what we are suppose to do is make our lives the way God wants through His word. The Bible says that without faith it is impossible to please God
7:37 GMT You can not get this any other way, prayer will not make it happen, prayer will not change our lives
7:37 GMT My dear brothers and sisters, these are not mere words
7:37 GMT Say after me " I am healthy, I am sound, I am wise, I am successful, I am prosperous, look at me world!"
7:36 GMT Every thing you need is wrapped up in the word of God and that is what you already have,.
7:36 GMT Okay, today say this after me " I declare that I am a child of God and i refuse to allow the devil get excited with my life"
7:35 GMT When are you going to stop asking God for what He has already given you and the woman says today
7:34 GMT Sometimes, we look for what we already have and keep asking God what He has already given us.
7:34 GMT One day I was holding something in my hand and I was looking for it, I didn't realize it was in my hand and I kept looking for it
7:33 GMT What does it take to solve all these things? Something you already have
7:33 GMT What does it take God to solve problems? Does He do it one by one ? No
7:32 GMT I wonder what happens in heaven when we are all praying and telling God our problems
7:32 GMT Relax, Pastor Chris tells the woman. She says she wants a blessing for her family
7:31 GMT We are already under the light, we can't hide.
7:30 GMT Did you ever read about the discerning of the spirits in the Bible?
7:29 GMT How do you know when an infirmity is caused by the devil?
7:29 GMT Before I could say in the name of Jesus, the demon is gone
7:28 GMT The demons have gone
7:28 GMT Stretch your hands
7:27 GMT The anointing is in here right? we have taken a lot of testimonies tonight, we will take some more and I am going to pray for all of you.
7:26 GMT I told you I will pray for you and you will carry that unction home with you
7:25 GMT I think you are all wonderful says Pastor Chris to the crowd
7:24 GMT There three demon causing his illness, one is out and there are still 2 in there. I am going to ask them to come out now
7:22 GMT Go ahead and pray for this gentle man
7:19 GMT Pastor Chris now prays for people on stage
7:18 GMT Healed!
7:16 GMT Stretch your hands these way as we proclaim God's healing into their lives.
7:16 GMT Can you join me in ministering right now?
7:15 GMT Jesus is alive. She has also suffered from diabetes for 3yrs.
7:15 GMT For 3months, a lady suffered from depression and during the meeting, she was overwhelmed by God's presence and the depression has gone.
7:13 GMT Pastor Chris: I asked him if he expected a miracle tonight and the man says yes he received a miracle and he's been watching me and he doesn't mind being touched
7:11 GMT And may God use you to do that. Say Amen
7:11 GMT Canadians love God, there's something special about the Country.May God help Canada find its place in the world stage
7:10 GMT You are going to be so prosperous
7:09 GMT Glory to His name forever
7:09 GMT I have got the life of God in me
7:09 GMT so health and soundness sound always ooze out of you
7:09 GMT Out of your belly shall flow rivers of living waters
7:07 GMT Song continues,
7:06 GMT You have to always make yourself happy
7:06 GMT Ready to make yourself happy? No one will assume the responsibility of making you happy.
7:06 GMT What you need is some Joy
7:06 GMT Great!
7:05 GMT He then begins to sing
7:04 GMT Pastor Chris asks the woman if she has ever heard this song "The Joy of the Lord is my strength"
7:01 GMT Pastor calls the woman's husband out
7:00 GMT Cancer is healed
7:00 GMT A lady with fibroid is healed
7:00 GMT and the crowd shouted in excitement
6:59 GMT The little boy says "i am John"
6:59 GMT Pastor Chris says I call you John from today and you are blessed
6:59 GMT What is your name? he answers, "Lucky"
6:57 GMT I can't be cursed anymore because you are blessed
6:56 GMT That curse can not work in my life anymow
6:52 GMT healed
6:51 GMT That devil of asthma,
6:49 GMT He told his mother that the asthma has left him
6:49 GMT A little 7yr old boy born with Asthma has been healed.
6:48 GMT Talk to me, what happened?
6:47 GMT Can you run that way and the man does, demonstrating his healing
6:47 GMT Here's another grateful man
6:47 GMT Pastor Chris starts song "Halleluyah"
6:46 GMT He testifies saying he couldn't even climb stairs as a result of his knee injury
6:45 GMT May God bless Liberia
6:45 GMT Amen
6:45 GMT May the anointing of the Holy Ghost fill Liberia
6:45 GMT May God blessed Liberia
6:45 GMT A Liberian man who was thrown from a height and had an injury on his right knee since 1996 just received his healing.
6:44 GMT Lift your hands and worship Him and thank Him
6:39 GMT stand up and sing it
6:39 GMT I will bless you Oh Lord!
6:38 GMT No pains now
6:32 GMT I am showing you how to apply the word
6:28 GMT So God's word is reality!
6:28 GMT Truth is reality
6:28 GMT What is truth?
6:25 GMT John 17:17
6:25 GMT " and you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"
6:24 GMT Please read for me verse 32
6:24 GMT Do you still have your Bible? Can I see it? Open to John 8. have you seen it
6:23 GMT One of the benefits of being in a meeting like this is something the Holy Spirit does in our lives and sometimes we don't realize until that thing starts working.
6:22 GMT Right here
6:22 GMT Hello, where are you?
6:21 GMT A man drove from Maryland, USA and he's been afflicted for 3yrs, tonight as he approached the stage everything flew out of him and he's healed.
6:17 GMT God gives you a normal life to live
6:13 GMT Praise God, praise God 3ce
6:12 GMT Sing it everybody
6:11 GMT Jesus is wonderful 3ce.Can you sing "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound"?
6:05 GMT Three and the half years ago, a woman had a stroke that paralyzed her right side and she couldn't move but tonight she's walking with her right side.
6:02 GMT A lady with kidney failure who has been in the wheel chair for 6yrs is healed.
6:01 GMT Glory to His name for ever
6:01 GMT Wave your hand and sing it to the Lord, He's awesome!
5:59 GMT A little boy who stammers is healed
5:59 GMT she's been scheduled for a heart transfer but now it's all over!
5:58 GMT A lady diagnosed for a terrible heart condition 25years ago testifies of her healing
5:57 GMT A woman just got healed of stiff fingers due to diabetes,
5:57 GMT That's the power of the Holy Ghost and now they will take it home with them
5:56 GMT Pastor Prays for the lady and her family
5:56 GMT Your faith has made you well.
5:56 GMT In 1991, a lady was shot in her left eye and because of this she became deaf in her left ear and blind in her left eye too. Tonight her left ear is opened and she is seeing in her left eye too
5:53 GMT Thank you Jesus
5:51 GMT you carry it with you and you goes with you
5:51 GMT Hello! you are with me all night anyway. There's something about the power of the Holy Ghost, its very tangible and when you receive it by faith, it goes inside you
5:48 GMT A man who had suffered from Scoliosis comes up to testify. He couldn't bend down for 10yrs
5:47 GMT A man with an automobile accident is healed and he testifies. He has not been able to bend down in 4yrs
5:47 GMT you are healed
5:47 GMT Every fibre of your being, every bone and blood is cleansed now
5:46 GMT how the chemo she was placed on did not work and she had to be placed on more drugs to preserve her life.
5:45 GMT A woman testifies of her healing
5:41 GMT Since 1999, a lady has been totally paralyzed but tonight she's been healed and moving by herself.
5:40 GMT The minister is from Kishna
5:40 GMT No you won't die
5:40 GMT There's a miracle of a minister who got healed of a heart problem
5:39 GMT A lady just received a healing in her left leg which she couldn't move since 1996
5:39 GMT yes sir
5:39 GMT Pastor Tuoyo tell me, do we have a testimony over there?
5:38 GMT I came here with the fullness of God's blessings tonight to bless you so that when you leave here ho ho oh ho!
5:37 GMT many times when we have meetings like this, the people carry the unction with them and some great testimonies have been received as they went into hospitals with the clothes and jackets they had on
5:36 GMT The anointing is going to be so strong on you and some of you when you get home, the first people greet you will fall under the anointing
5:32 GMT that's why you are a royalty
5:31 GMTwhen you are a royal, you chest out, you chin up
5:31 GMT Yes kit's true at Christ Embassy, we are not ordinary, we are royalties, we don't dance any how
5:30 GMT they have been well taught and that's why its important to go the church of God where the word of God is well taught
5:29 GMT Royals walk and sit differently
5:29 GMT Royals don't walk like everybody else
5:28 GMT Royalties means we are not commoners, we are not ordinary.
5:28 GMT The Bible says we are kings and priests unto God meaning we are royalties unto God, a peculiar people
5:27 GMT In other words, you were born Princes or Princess from biological descendant
5:27 GMT How many of you were born an earthly royalty?
5:26 GMT Are you shining?Look at me
5:25 GMT Now is the time, the moment, the hour!
5:25 GMT This is your season, do you believe it?
5:25 GMT Let's sing it again!
5:24 GMT refuse to live the defeated life. Anywhere you go, you will shine in your Spirit
5:24 GMT If you have not been shining, it's time to shine, it's our responsibility to shine for the master
5:23 GMT on God's calender,we are where we are supposed to be now so it's your season
5:23 GMT Just a moment, this is your season, is that right?
5:23 GMT It's not tomorrow, it's now
5:22 GMT Come on sing it if you believe it
5:22 GMT Do you believe it?
5:18 GMT "it's my time to shine"
5:17 GMT Sinach continues with song
5:15 GMT Lift up your hands and bless the Lord
5:15 GMT It's your Season!
5:15 GMT As you receive you healing quickly get to an usher or a Pastor
5:14 GMT Ossy please can you sing that song "this is your season"?
5:14 GMT Quickly get to an usher. There's a young girl in a wheel chair, get up and walk right now
5:13 GMT Where ever you are take your healing, act on God's word begin to do what you could not do before. Your health has been restored.
5:12 GMT there's a man that has not been able to walk, the devil has gone out of your body
5:12 GMT yes receive healing for your heart
5:11 GMT You have difficulty in walking
5:11 GMT Thank you Lord. Some has received healing in the spine. You are healed. Receive strength right now
5:10 GMT just receive your healing
5:10 GMT healing is taking place
5:10 GMT In the name of Jesus, I come against devil of blindness, of lameness, evil spirits of infirmity i charge you now, come out of their bodies
5:08 GMT Expect a miracle right now!
5:08 GMT It's time to transfer the healing anointing.
5:08 GMT Where ever you need a miracle, where ever you desire a healing in your body, put your hands there right now.
5:07 GMT Lift your hands towards heaven
5:06 GMT Bring that wheel chair
5:06 GMT Somebody shout Halleluyah!
5:06 GMT Shouts in the hall as the woman demonstrates her healing.
5:05 GMT By the power of the Holy Ghost. Yes you are healed in Jesus name.
5:05 GMT Jesus Christ makes you well
5:05 GMT Out in Jesus name.
5:04 GMT I command the cancer to die, Out!
5:04 GMT Prayer goes on in the auditorium as the man of God lay hands on a woman
5:02 GMT You've got to cut it out!
5:01 GMT The devil has to flee; you don't give up, you don't give out!
5:00 GMT and it cuts the devil down. The Rhema in your mouth becomes the sword of the Spirit and it cuts whatever you don't want out!
5:00 GMT and one day, i went to the bathroom and i noticed that it was out. How did it happen? when you confess the word of God, it becomes Rhema
4:59 GMT Everyday, I say I cut you out in the name of Jesus
4:58 GMT What did God say in His word? My people perish because of lack of knowledge and right there they perish
4:56 GMT As Christians, faith has already been imparted into us
4:56 GMT God wants the Jews to be like the Christians thats why he says "if you could only have faith"
4:54 GMT what you must understand that Jesus was not talking to Christians. He was talking to uncreated human minds. The Christians are already believers and we are what He wants the Jews to become.
4:53 GMT If you can only believe, this or that will happen. If you have faith as a mustard seed
4:53 GMT Sometimes we just wonder, "do I need to believe God"?
4:52 GMT You must make up your mind not to let the cancer get rid of you
4:52 GMT Pastor Chris: so where did this cancer come from? because you are a Christian, cancer should not have dominion over you
4:51 GMT Have you receive Christ into your heart and the woman answered yes.
4:51 GMT Many times we wonder and ask, should I believe?
4:50 GMT the doctors had given her only 6-12 months more to live
4:49 GMT A woman is testifying of being healed of cancer
4:48 GMT Halleluyah! Glory to Jesus
4:47 GMT"Lord you are glorious and worthy to be praised. The Lamb upon the throne and unto you I lift my voice in praise you are the Lamb upon the throne".
4:45 GMT Sing it again
4:45 GMT Stand up where ever you are. Worship begins
4:44 GMT Oh Halleluyah!
4:44 GMT Magnify God
4:44 GMT Lift up your hands! Halleluyah! magnify God, you are healed
4:43 GMT You have been trying to do things without stress but you are healed already
4:43 GMT healed already of a heart condition, no more fear, you are healed!
4:42 GMT There's a minister who has been healed already of a heart condition
4:42 GMT The anointing is here strong.
4:42 GMT Glory to God! Halleluyah!
4:41 GMT Glory to God! the anointing is here strong!
4:41 GMT Thank you Lord Jesus
4:40 GMT now is the time to act on the word because in this place right now there's the Holy Spirit who garnished the world
4:40 GMT cancer disappears, the time has come. Maybe there's some disability
4:39 GMT Now Jesus steps in and the words of God, limbs are restored
4:39 GMT not physical giants or intellectual giants
4:38 GMT spiritual giants are now in the scene
4:38 GMT but now it has beyond how physically fit you are to fight wars,
4:38 GMT in the olden days, wars were fought by giants
4:37 GMT there is something beyond our senses
4:37 GMT you must have been listening to declarations of Science but don't be fooled
4:36 GMT if you can only say it and believe it
4:36 GMT With your mouth you proclaim yourself into salvation, its the same thing about healing
4:36 GMT what you need do is act on the word. If thou shall confess, proclaim, declare with your ,mouth that Jesus is Lord, thou shall be saved
4:35 GMT many a times, people just sing songs without meaning
4:35 GMT and i asked if he believes what he just prayed and he said yes
4:34 GMT As a young man said the words of Salvation, tears rolled down his eyes
4:33 GMT and it will work.
4:32 GMT so Moses stretched forth his hands acting on God's word and it worked. All it takes is to act on God's word
4:32 GMT that's the problem with God's men, sometimes they have received a word from God that no one else heard but they are being criticized
4:31 GMT Nobody heard this voice but Moses heard it
4:31 GMT In our lives we always want to pray because we do not want the responsibility to do something but God says to Moses "stretch forth your hands and divide the sea"
4:29 GMT Let's start with Moses at the Red sea. Pharaoh had sent his soldiers to get them back and Moses turned to God and God said you should do something, you don't pray to me now says God. You do something.
4:28 GMT When you hear God's word, you have the opportunity to act on it
4:28 GMT Perfected in Christ. Why is the word of God taught?
4:27 GMT Say " I am complete in Christ"
4:27 GMT because you don't need anything. You are perfected in Christ
4:27 GMT see why I told that God does not want to do any thing for you?
4:26 GMT outwardly we might not look like Him but we have the same spirit and nature inside us
4:26 GMT Beloved now are we the sons of God, we shall be like Him when we shall see Him as He is
4:25 GMT he qualifies it "the present truth"
4:25 GMT I love what Peter calls it - the Present Truth
4:25 GMT Now what? Now are we the Sons of God. Is that a promise?
4:24 GMT read verse two again
4:24 GMT the 1st one says "behold what manner of Love the Father has lavished unto us"
4:24 GMT Read verse 2
4:24 GMT Simon Peter answered that thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living One
4:23 GMT who is God to you?
4:23 GMT See that God wants you sound, well, prosperous, see and behold what manner of love the Father has for you
4:22 GMT He says see, see that you are loved of God, not abandoned
4:22 GMT see you now strong, see you are now healthy, see you have become prosperous
4:21 GMT because all things have become new and He wants you to see with the eyes of the Spirit
4:21 GMT meaning SEE
4:21 GMT the Hebrew word "Kaziah"
4:20 GMT Behold what manner of love the Father has lavished upon us
4:20 GMT You must see that all things have become new
4:20 GMT You must see what you ought to see
4:19 GMT Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed unto us
4:19 GMT You can't know these kind of things and be considering some pains in your body
4:18 GMT Romans 8:16-18
4:18 GMT While i am with you i'm really trying to contain myself but when i'm alone i really have the time
4:17 GMT it is not easy to stand still and talk about what my Heavenly Father has done in my Spirit
4:16 GMT You can be mistaken if you don't look at the scripture properly
4:16 GMT and there is the confirmation in our Spirit.
4:16 GMT We are therefore joint heirs with Christ
4:15 GMT we are joint heirs and the Spirit bears witness with us
4:15 GMT but as joint heirs, we are entitled to everything as one
4:15 GMT Co-heirs can share something 60, 80, 40 whatever
4:14 GMT not co-heirs but joint heirs
4:14 GMT Ye are joint heir with Christ
4:14 GMT If we are children, then we are heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ
4:13 GMT Blessed be the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who hath blessed us
4:12 GMT He has blessed us already
4:12 GMT The Bible says "who hath blessed us with all Spiritual blessings"
4:12 GMT He says all things are yours
4:11 GMT were written by the Apostles
4:11 GMT He says it's already yours. These two portion of the Bible I sent to you
4:11 GMT Ephesians 3
4:11 GMT 1 Corinthians 3:21-25
4:09 GMT All things are yours
4:08 GMT now He wants you grown and matured
4:08 GMT You might have been born again 25yrs ago
4:08 GMT He doesn't want to keep spoon feeding you
4:08 GMT He has given you the ability to do things yourself
4:07 GMT God doesn't want to do this or that for you
4:07 GMT but if the baby is not trained well, you will have to keep taking care of the child even when he's grown
4:06 GMT he will clothe himself and take himself to school
4:06 GMT Just as when you have a baby, you clothe bathe and feed the baby but it will get to a stage, he will feed himself
4:05 GMT and its time to get acquainted with God's greater truth and at the higher level, you find out that God does not want to do anything for you.
4:04 GMT but there is a greater truth
4:04 GMT the lesser truth is that God wants to heal you
4:04 GMT there are lesser lights and greater lights
4:04 GMT His plan is not to give you anything
4:03 GMT or to give you money
4:03 GMT It is important to know that God's plan is not to heal you
4:03 GMT You begin first by saying what God says and trusting what He says
4:03 GMT You are a new creation now
4:02 GMT the cancer has passed away now
4:02 GMT NO!
4:02 GMT what if you are asking is the cancer renewed too
4:01 GMT yes it's an old thing and it has passed away
4:01 GMT some might ask, what about the cancer?
4:00 GMT all things became new
4:00 GMT When I gave my heart to Christ and received Him in my life
4:00 GMT that's the expectation of God according to His word
3:59 GMT if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation
3:59 GMT You left home not to come here to sleep
3:58 GMT all things are become new
3:58 GMT when ever God looks at you, whatever it is that is wrong in your life has passed away
3:58 GMT Oh glory to God!
3:58 GMT You must listen to the tenses
3:57 GMT all things have become new
3:57 GMT knowing that old things are passed away
3:57 GMT it's not about feeling so what should your language be?
3:56 GMT this is God's reality for you
3:56 GMT you do not have to feel so before you believe it
3:56 GMT it is a fact, a present hour reality
3:56 GMT when you are asked if you are born again then you must know that you are a new creation
3:55 GMT If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation
3:55 GMT If anyman be in Christ, that's what it is to be born again
3:54 GMT Any man or any body who is in Christ is a new creation
3:53 GMT All things are passed away
3:49 GMT they do not even know what they are saying
3:48 GMT There's this song that says "O God, our help in ages past"
3:48 GMT You see there's a disconnect, we do not know what needs to be blessed
3:47 GMT When we say you are blessed, its a religious cliche
3:46 GMT In our day, nothing goes for nothing
3:46 GMT we are very much familiar
3:35 GMT Many times, we are not familiar with what blessed means
3:35 GMT Blessed
3:43 GMT For example - when someone says to you "God bless you", you think it's a nice Christian greeting
3:43 GMT Many don't even know whether or not they are suppose to receive anything
3:43 GMT Many don't know what to expect
3:42 GMT 2 Thousand years ago, coming for a meeting where Jesus is teaching and you have to sit in front of Him
3:41 GMT You may be seated. Thank you
3:41 GMT Praise the Lord!
3:40 GMT Worship continues
3:39 GMT Pastor Chris starts with a worship song "Precious name O how sweet"
3:34 GMT The man of God Pastor Chris is now on stage amidst a cheerful ovation from the crowd
2:47 GMT and the crowd cheers
2:47 GMT Award singing Sinach is welcomed on stage
2:42 GMT it's for everyone and tonight we have moved into the next level
2:42 GMT This meeting is not only for those who are sick in their bodies
2:42 GMT I am happen about tonight because there's a new level to attain tonight
2:41 GMT and say to the person standing next to you,"my victory is not only tonight but every other night"
2:40 GMT Pastor Tuoyo is back on stage and he ask that the audience stands to their feet
2:40 GMT Clapping continues as Pastor Linda leaves stage.
2:38 GMT Worship continues in the auditorium led by Pastor Linda.
2:37 GMT Worship continues in the auditorium led by Pastor Linda.
2:36 GMT Worship continues in the auditorium led by Pastor Linda.
2:32 GMT Pastor Linda:"Thank you Lord Jesus, we give you praise tonight"
2:25 GMT The crowd cheers as she starts to sing.
2:24 GMT Say TO SOMEONE "my miracle is possible tonight"
2:24 GMT The Spirit of God is stirring the atmosphere tonight and in this atmosphere anything is possible.
2:23 GMT Praise the Lord!
2:23 GMT Pastor Linda is now being invited on stage to minister
2:22 GMT Is something happening to your spirit already?
2:22 GMT Are you being blessed tonight?
2:22 GMT who is now back on stage
2:22 GMT Come on give Pastor Gary a BIG hand says Pastor Tuoyo
2:17 GMT He now sings "it is well"
2:15 GMT ministering in songs.
2:14 GMT Pastor Gary Bryden is now on stage
2:05 GMT Pastor Tuoyo is back on stage
2:00 GMT The mass Choir is ministering right now.
1:40 GMT Pastors Tuoyo and Ambrose are presently on stage
0:54 GMT Praise and worship continues
0:25 GMT as the Choir leads
0:24 GMT and a Praise and Worship segment is going on
0:23 GMT Right now the auditorium is filled to capacity
0:22 GMT Coming to you Live from the Hershey Centre Mississuaga, Toronto Canada
0:21 GMT Welcome to Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris in Canada
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by darkgoddes(f): 3:10am On Aug 10, 2008
he is true man of God
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 10, 2008
euromilion:

@hubreality

may god bless u 4 putting on chris link on this thread,men it's fantastic infact i want to be like him when i grow up.

May God help us. cheesy cheesy
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by bobokanis(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2008
Wonderful!!!!
Thank God for Pastor Chris. May he continue to do greater things for the Kingdom.
Thanks for the info.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by AKO1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2008
davidylan:

May God help us. cheesy cheesy

No now, shebi Pastor Chris is just his role model wink

I'd rather be better than my role models than to be like them.

cheesy
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pepeye(f): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2008
Pastor Chris is a gift of God to us, he’s made an indelible mark in our lives… An inspiring motivator, a role model, he’s investments in us are priceless. He has touched lives, inspired and transformed hopeless situations in our meetings through the Power of the Holy Ghost.

His motivation is that injunction from Christ for his disciple to go into all the world…Global evangelism is the focus and he is harnessing the power of technology and clarity of his message is to reach the world for Christ
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2008
This cult of Christ Embassy is so amazing. grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 12:31am On Aug 11, 2008
I discovered that the greatest need for man to be supernatural and a master to the devil is only by the revelation and knowledge of Him. Hosea 4:6 made it very clear to us that even the very children of God, chosen and elected by God are destroyed for only lack of knowledge, not that the devil is too powerful or mysterous. You see, Pastor Chris by knowledge of Him has come to that unsterdanting of the Spirit, what we already are by His word. Watch it. Time will tell; Evil will abound here on earth beyond the comprehension of science, religion and self. World economy and religion will fail but the that know the Lord shall be strong and do exploits, changing every circumstances to suit them by the power of the Holy Spirit. Not Church or my pastor any longer but by His Spirit.

I did remember when everybody was struggling here in Nigeria to make quality international calls to our relatives, it was hard that we have to travel several miles to the city and still will not get the desired result, oooh it's different now that even the beggers on the street do have more than one phones.  It's interesting to know that things have equally changed first in the Spirit realm. The question is, are you aware and walking in it. I thank God almighty, the father of our Lord Jesus Christ for Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's ever increasing teaching and healing anointing, Christ Embassy and our other lovely brethren in the same of body of Christ. We walk in Love, thats the SECRET! Love is the greatest virtue and power in the universe.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gamine(f): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2008
Night of Scamiss, you mean.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pepeye(f): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2008
Gamine:

Night of Scamiss, you mean.

What do you expect from someone who doesn’t feel like going to church? Need we ask which of the spirits leads you  lipsrsealed

davidylan:

This cult of Christ Embassy is so amazing. grin

You may call it what eva….we call it Loveworld
And the love radiates in us every day and we keep winning with it
So cheer up brother, the word works  smiley

1 Like

Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by AKO1(m): 12:31am On Aug 12, 2008
Pepeye:

So cheer up brother, the word works  smiley

Didnt u notice that?

With love wink

Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 12:38am On Aug 12, 2008
Whatsoever is born of God overvcometh the world. That is what the critics havent yet learnt.
We did not send ourselves, we were sent and the Spirit is working with us. It is evident. That's why i've learnt to ignore them and just keep shinning my light hallelujah!

Which of u hs watched The Spirit and the dove?
You see, its these things which they believe. . . those idols and misintepretations and that choke the Word and make them do and say what they do and say. We cn only pray that they come to full knowledge and mature. Then they'll no longer hate u, for they'll see the same glory which u now see because they know what you know.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2008
It's high time we come to know the revelational knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ in the demonstration of Love and Power in our lives. Religion and it's politics are already failing globally!. If the word of God is preached without the demonstration of Power then, it is the play of religion and the display of man's wisdom which is void of Power.

Testimonies are daily springing forth to the glory of God following the just concluded Night of Bliss Canada. If the word of God cannot produce as it was written and spoken by our Lord Jesus, then no need! But glory be to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who sent His Spirit to live and manifest His Power in us in thess last days even greater than the days of Jesus on earth by His Word and His Spirit.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by olugbon01(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2008
God bless you for bringing up on this site one of the men of God I respect so much. I hope I will do better than him when I grow up. Cheers!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]I thank God for the gift of the Holy Spirit. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is not much given attention in the body of Christ today. Pastor Chris has 99% of his messages anchored on the ministry of the Holy Spirit be it Healing, Salvation, Prosperity or whatevere! I did watched him on LCN cable for about seven good months until i got a personal revelation from God about him before my coming to Christ Embassy two years ago. Look, you will yet see much of God's glory far beyond as it was in the days of the apostles.

Why? they longed to operate with the Spirit and the aboundance of His knowledge in our days that make life and miracles so easy to him that believes in the integrity of God's word not the play of Religion and it's associated politics in churches. It's sad seeing the climax of Religion and it's politics among God's children,  Jesus kicked against the play of Religion and it's selfish ordinances of men.

God is willing and has poured out His Spirit to many to show forth His Glory and Power, telling the world that His Word is not just a History Book as taken by many even His children, but the Power of God unto salvation to him that believes! If you're born again and have recieved the Holy Ghost. Go ahead and continually stir up the Spirit in you through praying in the Holy Ghost, that miracle ability in you will well up from you and you will do great wonders and grow in His grace. Glory to Jesus!

God bless you in Jesus' Name Amen.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pepeye(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ hubreality
Bless you for sharing this thread ….the word says but the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by olugbon01(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
GOD BLESS U FOR THAT WORD. CHECK www.christembassyonline.org
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gamine(f): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2008
Night of Blizzard.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Tgirl4real(f): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2008
Night of bondage and the highest order of manipulations.

Hi girl, just needed to add dis b4 i step. u know now cheesy
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Tgirl4real(f): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
A_K_O:

No now, shebi Pastor Chris is just his role model wink

I'D rather be better than my role models than to be like them.

cheesy

Why u no go wan better pass him. When he is rich from looting his members. People love to be under bondage than to be truly liberated. God help us!!!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by nwakaibe(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Why u no go wan better pass him. When he is rich from looting his members. People love to be under bondage than to be truly liberated. God help us!!!

It is becoming fashionable for people to say and post what they are not sure of. Tgirl4real be sure of your facts. When xtians embark on name calling without facts, I get amazed. How many people have you interviewed and they told you that Pst. Chris manipulated them? He is not looting his members. At least I am one and I know how the church operates.
I am a regular at the blog owned by a top member or pastor of Crown. I deliberately refrained from posting there but sent him a mail when one issue came up. and I repeat what I mailed to him, "be sure of your facts before posting". lest on the last day or when Christ comes, we are found to have borne false witnesses. Xtians should not just run their mouths for the sake of bashing or speaking.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by timimatrix: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2008
Truely many people have been contributing to these issue but thinks about this.People have called many true Men of God fake from ages. Even Jesus Christ was called a devil .
Kenneth Copeland, benny hin,Creflo Dollar,joel osteel and many Pastors have been called fake before so it's not a new even so many men of God
where do all these originate from? its from the church of God,trying to put others down for the intreat of there own church,dont let us be sentimental lets go for the truth.Pastor Chris has imparcted so many lives,here and abroad,he bring many to God through his teachings.leave everything to God,dont be an obstacle to the spreading of the gospel of the cross.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by idupaul: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2008
timimatrix:

Truely many people have been contributing to these issue but thinks about this.People have called many true Men of God fake from ages. Even Jesus Christ was called a devil .
Kenneth Copeland, benny hin,Creflo Dollar,joel osteel and many Pastors have been called fake before so it's not a new even so many men of God 
where do all these originate from? its from the church of God,trying to put others down for the intreat of there own church,don't let us be sentimental lets go for the truth.Pastor Chris has imparcted so many lives,here and abroad,he bring many to God through his teachings.leave everything to God,don't be an obstacle to the spreading of the gospel of the cross.

of this this ur long list only Jesus has proven that he is nt fake , the rest are still guilty of being fake unless u have fact to prove otherwise.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by nwakaibe(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

of this this your long list only Jesus has proven that he is nt fake , the rest are still guilty of being fake unless u have fact to prove otherwise.
and please supply concrete and scriptural proofs that these men are fake.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by olugbon01(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2008
God has not allowed us mortals to judge fellow human beings not to even talk of judging whoever is a man of God either genuine or fake. y not leave everything to Him, to whom we shall all give account of our lives wether good or bad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Would Jesus Do In This Case? / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace / Bishop T.D Jakes And Wife, Serita, Recreate Their 23-Year-Old Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.