Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral (1234 Views)

Are You In Need Of Loan Without Interest Rate And Collateral / Entrepreneurs In Need Of Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral by tonytony208(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
I need loan of #50,000 but have no collateral. Wish to pay back within 3 to 4 months. Can anyone link me to where i can get the loan (not banks)? Or can anyone here help out with the loan?

Thank you in anticipation
Re: Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral by hamrad(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2014
let me share with you some ways of generating cash for any purpose. 1 ask your friends and family for assistant 2 sell some of your things (anything you don't use for the past six month sell it of you don't it)I hope this will help you

1 Like

Re: Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral by tonytony208(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
hamrad: let me share with you some ways of generating cash for
any purpose. 1 ask your friends and family for assistant 2 sell some of
your things (anything you don't use for the past six month sell it of
you don't it)I hope this will help you

i appreciate your comment bro. But unfortunately, ive got nothing to sell.
Re: Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral by tonytony208(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thank you bro. I'll contact u asap.
Re: Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral by Pukkah: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2014
Have you been to a Microfinance Bank?
Re: Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral by oduz: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2014
Purpose?
Drugs?
Poker?
Punny et al?

Money is not so easy to make or part with, add value to your thread by stating the purpose

Just my 2kobo advice cool
Re: Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral by tonytony208(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
oduz: Purpose?
Drugs?
Poker?
Punny et al?

Money is not so easy to make or part with, add value to your thread by stating the purpose

Just my 2kobo advice cool

lolz...i understand ur point. I dont do drugs; i dont play poker; i dont even undersrand the meaning of punny. I only need the money strictly for business. And mark you, i am not asking for a gifr; i'm asking for a LOAN. Can you be of help? It will be appreciated.
Re: Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral by tonytony208(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pukkah: Have you been to a Microfinance Bank?

the huge interest rate; it's keeping me at bay.
Re: Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral by okey4reel(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
tonytony208:
I need loan of #50,000 but have no collateral. Wish to pay back within 3 to 4 months. Can anyone link me to where i can get the loan (not banks)? Or can anyone here help out with the loan?

Thank you in anticipation

Bro Bbridges Concept is the answer.
all you need do is register with 5k, and bring 2people who are also interested in taking loan. they give loan between 250k, 500k, 1m and above without collateral and interest. contact me for more details if u are interested. 08102065624, watsapp, 07014877561
Re: Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral by queenprecy(f): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
okey4reel:

Bro Bbridges Concept is the answer.
all you need do is register with 5k, and bring 2people who are also interested in taking loan. they give loan between 250k, 500k, 1m and above without collateral and interest. contact me for more details if u are interested. 08102065624, watsapp, 07014877561
if dey gv u d loan wen are u to pay back?
Re: Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral by okey4reel(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
queenprecy:
if dey gv u d loan wen are u to pay back?

you don't need to borther ursef about paying back, dry have put a system in place for them to collect their money back

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Provisions Customer Is Needed Here. / Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! / #dollars For Sale Via My Payoneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.