Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] (35668 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by ignis: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: at least the woman can leave her sister naked with him and sleep soundly with her two eyes closed

amen 8-)

afterall loff covers a multitude of fayolence :*
IMAGINE... .
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by mgbeketoto: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Not only that, Lekan Daniju has recovered and is out of the hospital. The gospel singer is
currently in the studio recording a new single titled, [size=20pt]Still Standing. [/size]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIuBihdxSSA
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by shadrach77: 5:21am On Jan 06, 2014
pictures or it didn't happen angry angry angry angry
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by RaptorX: 5:25am On Jan 06, 2014
slimyem: ^^or maybe the story isn't for real. Just some propaganda for him to gain recognition and sympathy to aid his already dead career. Or what's the essence of the "he is. In the recording studio" line and the contact e-mail address?
I'm only wondering o....
Anything can be done for survival in this country.undecided
X
Cant you see the man lying down in an hospital bed, or he fake that one too.

1 Like

Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 06, 2014
Not only that, Lekan Daniju has recovered and is out of the hospital. The gospel singer is currently in the studio [size=18pt]recording a new single titled, Still Standing. [/size]

I thank God for that testimony wink wink

What a wimpy man sha
Tufia
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 06, 2014
mulante: The title of that song though... Still Standing. wink
LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by TheBlackChild(m): 5:42am On Jan 06, 2014

Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by tintingz(m): 5:47am On Jan 06, 2014
slimyem: story says she SLICED it.
Abi does slice have the same meaning as bruised?
You should know how media do their headlines, the penisse was not sliced off nor critical sliced...it was just a minor bruise, I saw the pic.
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by emmabest2000(m): 5:47am On Jan 06, 2014
Love is a fire , But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house you can never tell .
Still standing is good news grin
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by tintingz(m): 5:49am On Jan 06, 2014
ignis: I don't get it...
Is the man dickless now? Some ladies are wicked...
LOL his dicck was not cut off haba cheesy

You guys can check the pic of the sliced dicck in this link

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/27/banker-slices-hubbys-pen_is-with-knife/

remove the underscore between the pen_is and go lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by listica(m): 5:57am On Jan 06, 2014
kalunomics: About a week ago you guys read about the banker who "sliced" her husband’s man-hood with a knife during a fight at their home in
Surulere. Well, the good news now is that the couple have reconciled. I was contacted by a family member of the couple who wanted people to know that they’ve sorted out their problems and are back together.

Not only that, Lekan Daniju has recovered and is out of the hospital. The gospel singer is currently in the studio recording a new single titled, Still Standing.

If anyone needs to contact him, here’s his email – skillsbaba@yahoo.com
SOURCE
super story
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by Afrok(m): 5:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Everything for dis country dey always turn to gist nd gossip, it just depends on how Ur own story was reported. Expecting threats from ladies like " I'm gonna slice ur dick" shocked, rapists be warned nd to d reporter, plz complete ur work by giving us updates about their first sexx after d make up for ppl like me to be sure dt d d*ck was just sliced nd not in a dicey state now kiss
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Kai. U slice my joystick? U no see any other part cut, u con say na my procreation tool? Kai no wahala we don settle abi? And u wan dey chop d same banana wen u cut ? No it can never happen! Ready for turning stick not my joystick.
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by nickz(m): 6:00am On Jan 06, 2014
kindy86: in celine dion voice

the power of loveeeeeee

love covers multitude of sinz

Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by InvertedHammer: 6:05am On Jan 06, 2014
/
If the roles were revised...that is, the man allegedly sliced the woman's bossom,

and later they decided to get back today...

the whole world will be up in arms with the clamor for his head.

The echos of domestic violence will be heard from the farthest corner of the world.

But since the man is the victim here...everyone is shouting "LOVE".

This should have been an opportunity to discuss domestic violence against men.

Apparently, no one wants to call a spade a spade.

Ok ooo!

\

4 Likes

Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by bigtt76(f): 6:11am On Jan 06, 2014
Its alright o! Make nobody come back report say prick or b.reast cut o! #justsaying grin
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 06, 2014
He's a big fool. The next time they issues to settle he will surely pay with his life. Nonsense.
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by bigtt76(f): 6:13am On Jan 06, 2014
tintingz: You should know how media do their headlines, the penisse was not sliced off nor critical sliced...it was just a minor bruise, I saw the pic.

Oooo you saw Bruise Pricky? grin how was it doing? Hehehe
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by MrAboki: 6:17am On Jan 06, 2014
SO what would they be doing in the bedroom?!

Play Ludo or what?
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 06, 2014
a weakling he is and will always be!
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by Paulipopor: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2014
gidjah: THERE IS NOTHING LOVE CNT DO; love is strong as death.,it overcomes all wrongs

Not totally correct sir, love is stronger than death. Much stronger.
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2014
kalunomics:

Not only that, Lekan Daniju has recovered and is out of the hospital. The gospel singer is currently in the studio recording a new single titled, Still Standing.

This.
I mean, what is Still Standing? Is the sing referring to the damaged organ?
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by tintingz(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2014
bigtt76:

Oooo you saw Bruise Pricky? grin how was it doing? Hehehe
I saw the pic tongue
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by Melahou(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2014
Its all a show
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 06, 2014
technophantom: So what's the current state of the dick?......

Ehmm.. You heard him.. 'Still Standing' undecided undecided grin grin grin
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by crox4gunners: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2014
This is not right, a wife chop d magic stick, just becos of a fight and d hopeless man stil livin under d same roof with the woman, dats not love, dat a helpless dickless oloriburuku somebody, Lol!
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by kevoh(m): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2014
It was not a SLICE just saw the picture, it is more like a cut just like the type you get when you fall from a bike.
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by maumau1: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2014
marriage no easy.
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by Jorian1(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Hahahahahah, very funny. But what if she succede and now the ve recognsiled and in the night when de havenly feeling comes what will she do when she took it offf. Gurl and guys please be verry careful of the dicisions you take when you re angry, it goes alone away after the anger. #becareful#
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by londonking: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2014
Pictures of the erect d1ck or it didn't happen! grin
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by omusiliyu(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] LOL how could that be possible... That's love in Surulere
Re: Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] by mumubynature(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2014
i dey think say na me mumu pass so i still get oga at the top...next gbege na troat slicing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. / My Husband Is Not The Same Man I Married. / 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.