Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Administration ; Separating Facts From Fiction. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Administration ; Separating Facts From Fiction. (683 Views)

105 Purportedly Killed Soldiers: Separating Facts From Fictions / May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan's Administration ; Separating Facts From Fiction. by octaviusesse(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2014
Special Assistant to the Nigerian President on New Media, Reno Omokri, wrote the expose below to lay bare, the facts on some issues concerning the Goodluck Jonathan led administration.

In this write up, Reno berated some Nigerian political elites who have double standards when it comes to going against the Jonathan administration

Here is what he wrote...

I was about to write this piece detailing the positive effects of the Transformation Agenda when I was confronted with a hypocrisy which could possibly pass for the mother of all hypocrisies.

On the 18th of December 2013 several newspapers carried the statement from the All Progressive Congress, APC. While the different papers gave their own slant to the story, I particularly liked the headline from a major newspaper which said "Jonathan Must Respond to Obasanjo - APC".

Now, imagine my surprise that after President Goodluck Jonathan did exactly what the APC recommended, they changed their tune and on the 26th of December 2013 the headline changed to "APC berates Jonathan’s response to Obasanjo’s letter".

The story in fact was more telling with the Vanguard Newspapers writing that "The All Progressives Congress (APC) says the presidency has been greatly diminished by its decision to throw decorum to the wind and engage former President Olusegun Obasanjo"....... Read More http://www.searchlightnigeria.com/2014/01/president-goodluck-jonathans.html#.UskL7_RDuDR

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Administration ; Separating Facts From Fiction. by jamace(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2014
Do you want to know Jonathan's achievements since becoming President of Nigeria? Then go here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1557746/another-look-president-jonathan-achievements

Convince yourself that Jonathan is working or is not working. Please objective.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Administration ; Separating Facts From Fiction. by spenca: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2014
So this element wasted my time coming and yet no news of progress .....pooo
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Administration ; Separating Facts From Fiction. by deskossy(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2014
truth be told apc has no agenda whatsoever....... they just want power by all means...GEJ has just been there for just 3yrs,let d man be shuo! ........p.s if this doesn't make front page then i will know seun is bias...

(1) (Reply)

FUNNY! Gani Adams Stumble On "Unanimously" At The National Conference (VIDEO) / VIDEO: Akwa Ibom 2015 - Governor Akpabio Favours Oron / The Miraculous Deliverance Of Oga Jona By Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.