Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (25246 Views)

Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / 2015: Jonathan May Drop Sambo For Yerima / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
LMAO
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Jealous ke? When we are going to be flying straight into Alaigbo...we won't have to go through that dirty Lagos filled with dirty and amala & ewedu yaribas that still shytee inside nylon.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hahahaha.

[size=14pt]I smell sarcasm.[/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by texazzpete(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
That would be political suicide...and GEJ knows it.

Truth be told, I see little hope for a South East President in 2019. The deals GEJ will have to make to get his 2015 ticket will see to that.

Not interested in anything concerning Chime until he makes public his health challenges. Nobody wants another Yar'Adua.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by lacasa: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
I swear, being on Nairaland for some time has confirmed one thing to a whole lot of people like myself.

And that Is,

That: Most SE/SS Nigerians are really un-exposed and shallow-minded folks. It is not wrong to imply that many of their displayed insecurities and inadequacies are borne out of sheer mutual suspicion and innate evil tendencies from inception. Made worse broadly, due to their uncompromising undiplomatic make-up as witnessed by their negative perception from/of other ethnicities in the country.

To be frank!

18 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online: Hahahaha.

[size=14pt]I smell sarcasm.[/size] grin
grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by donphilopus: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Anyone who says GEJ will not win, Holy Ghost..................

GEJ till 2027, 2019 is an insult to his personality, so he must do 4 terms there.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
donphilopus: Anyone who says GEJ will not win, Holy Ghost..................

GEJ till 2027, 2019 is an insult to his personality, so he must do 4 terms there.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Btw when GEJ is done in 2019, he would continue with biafra. Enough of this unity by force.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by donphilopus: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:
grin grin grin grin
Do you think I'm joking?? GEJ must win this forth coming Election! Do we even need Abokis' votes?? If SW like, let them give Aboki their votes, it won't affect my SS brother.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by stevecantrell: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Yes ...with that, Stellah Oduah is the best performing aviation minister in the history of Nigeria.

grin I like your sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by FreeGlobe(f): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Jealous ke? When we are going to be flying straight into Alaigbo...we won't have to go through that dirty Lagos filled with dirty and amala & ewedu yaribas that still shytee inside nylon.
mods if you don't ban this guy for saying yaribas then I don't see why I should be banned for sticking to it. Nice thread though, nice topic. yorubas frustration is at an all time high. sweet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
FreeGlobe:
mods if you don't ban this guy for saying yaribas then I don't see why I should be banned for sticking to it. Nice thread though, nice topic. yorubas frustration is at an all time high. sweet grin grin

Shut up!

Are you still frustrated that your Ngige in that evil Muslim party call APC lost in Anambra ? Keep sucking Ngige balls!

We won't allow a party of Awolowo people that killed Ibo children during the war to come into Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by FreeGlobe(f): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
I invite all well meaning Nigerians to join me as I celebrate yorubas frustration which has reached its peak grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by backtosender: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
eaglechild:
We fully understand your worry here.

That northern votes will go to Jonathan because of Sambo.

Unfortunately for you that is true.

Since he is already sure of Igbo votes, we don't need him to make Chime his vice.

On the other hand you have run to the north through APC for cover, apparently the SW enjoys being used and molested by their northern masters (it perplexes me how someone will enjoy being repeatedly raaped),
who are steadily boko haramising Osun and Oyo.

They will use you as usual (Awo, Abiola etc), imprison you then drive you to commit suicide.
grin grin dey no dey learn gambari can bet you on that say this people never learn gambari no after abiola dey go still come back for more
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

No....am saying the truth. The Northerners and Yorubas are jealous of Enugu International Airport, that is why they want GEJ to remove the best performing Minister in Nigeria.
Jealous? Why shud they be jealous wen the busiest airport (MMIA) in nigeria is located in the SW ? Is d volume of activities in enugu airport the same wt that of Lagos?moreover,more efforts shd be made on improving the technical 'know-how' of our aviation personnels so as to avert plane crash rather than everyday painting of airports.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
FreeGlobe: I invite all well meaning Nigerians to join me as I celebrate yorubas frustration which has reached its peak grin grin grin grin
Yes o and those almajiris. GEJ till 2019 and beyond.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
kunle4toye@yaho:
Jealous? Why shud they be jealous wen the busiest airport (MMIA) in nigeria is located in the SW ? Is d volume of activities in enugu airport the same wt that of Lagos?moreover,more efforts shd be made on improving the technical 'know-how' of our aviation personnels so as to avert plane crash rather than everyday painting of airports.

See this one is jealous of our daughter....the best performing Minister in Nigeria.

We are the one keeping your MMIA busy. Soon your Lagos will crash when our importers relocate to Onitsha and Ibaka ports.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by nairaarea: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
BEST SARCASM PAGE OF THE MONTH. WIIL grin WAIT FOR INSINCERE NIGERIAN cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by DahomeyAmazon(f): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Funny thread
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Mightymanna(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hahahahahahaha igbo dream and fantasy never end kai wonder dey igboland imagine they just open a thread and start pouring poo inside.anyway continue wetting your pant in your daily dream about igbo pressident or vice pressident. but i promised you it never happen you will suprise when GEJ hand over power to northern nigeria i think you guys will cry blood.the north is even trying to stop GEJ in 2015 talkless of 2019 how do you think you can win election without northern votes?

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by DahomeyAmazon(f): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

See this one is jealous of our daughter....the best performing Minister in Nigeria.

We are the one keeping your MMIA busy. Soon your Lagos will crash when our importers relocate to Onitsha and Ibaka ports.
don't mind them, there is no single private jet in lagos, all of them are in enugu for xmas.

10 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Yes ...with that, Stellah Oduah is the best performing aviation minister in the history of Nigeria.
shut up you are jealous of we the IGBOS, because our daugther STEALER oduah is not the best minister in Nigeria, she is the best minister in the whole world

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by donphilopus: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
FreeGlobe: I invite all well meaning Nigerians to join me as I celebrate yorubas frustration which has reached its peak grin grin grin grin
Is it an offense to support GEJ?? If GEJ doesn't win the forth coming election, God will punish all the southern Nigeria people! Goodluck is a representative of God, so any body who doesn't support him is an agent of the devil.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mightymanna: Hahahahahahaha igbo dream and fantasy never end kai wonder dey igboland imagine they just open a thread and start pouring poo inside.anyway continue wetting your pant in your daily dream about igbo pressident or vice pressident. but i promised you it never happen you will suprise when GEJ hand over power to northern nigeria i think you guys will cry blood.the north is even trying to stop GEJ in 2015 talkless of 2019 how do you think you can win election without northern votes?

See this parasite...do you think you have monopoly of violence.

Ihejirika will deal with you in the North.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
kunle4toye@yaho:
It is a lie. You ofemamu people are jealous of we the IGBOS, the best airport is in abia state not Lagos, we use to export human body part/flesh from isi alangwa to the whole world. We are industrious

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by experimentist: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Roftl grin

GEJ till infinity cry
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
KIRIJI: shut up you are jealous of we the IGBOS, because our daugther STEALER oduah is not the best minister in Nigeria, she is the best minister in the whole world

Nwane m.....these ofe people killed the former Nigeria airways...but now a Minister is cleaning up the rot, they are accusing her of corruption. These yaribas are evil people Cheii!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by FreeGlobe(f): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
more please grin grin grin grin grin

The floor is open, All yorubas air your frustrations on this thread. No ethnic attacks please. The Chime thread really hit some nerves so we must allow yorubas to air their frustrations here. Its better than hanging cheesy

Next please grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by nairaarea: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
;DI ONCE ASKED AN ENUGU GUY : WHEN WILL AN IGBO MAN RUKLE NIGERIA?
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
donphilopus: Anyone who says GEJ will not win, Holy Ghost..................

we no go gree. Gej till Jesus comes

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by JingoOAU(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Demographycally and population wise, we the IGBOS have d largest population in Nigeria. In al the other states of the federation, we are always second in terms of population to the host communities.

So no Yoruba or Hausa should scare GEJ cos our votes alone can ensure victory for GEJ in 2015. What am I even talking about, our votes will forever ensure that GEJ stays in power like MUGABE till eternity

For you all to confirm this, you Yorubas can all see how the whole of Lagos and southwest become desolate just cos we travelled to our villages. We are the heart of Nigeria and nothing can change dat

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu / Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 / Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.