Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (25254 Views)

Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / 2015: Jonathan May Drop Sambo For Yerima / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by FreeGlobe(f): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
Olril18:

arindin..mumu!
Hey, I don't understand cave language. I'm just here celebrating yorubas frustration. I believe that's not all you want to say. Air your frustrations here, its allowed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Olril18(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jingo-OAU:
Demographycally and population wise, we the IGBOS have d largest population in Nigeria. In al the other states of the federation, we are always second in terms of population to the host communities.

So no Yoruba or Hausa should scare GEJ cos our votes alone can ensure victory for GEJ in 2015. What am I even talking about, our votes will forever ensure that GEJ stays in power like MUGABE till eternity

For you all to confirm this, you Yorubas can all see how the whole of Lagos and southwest become desolate just cos we travelled to our villages. We are the heart of Nigeria and nothing can change dat
im sorry 4 d earlier post....don't know u are just being sacarstic!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
we own 45 percent of lagos,80 percent of ph,50 percent of china.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
donphilopus: I don't just know why I have already started celebrating GEJ's victory! I just love the way he will win the next election.
I smell the victory too! My Remy Martin is about to be opened.

#teamfreshair.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by FreeGlobe(f): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Olril18:
arindin,oponu,omo ale!!
u igbos loves living in illusion,thats why u will continue to be slaves till eternity.
Hey, that's your brother airing his frustrations that you are insulting with your cave language. You better join the fray before this thread is closed.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by donphilopus: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:
I smell the victory too! My Remy Martin is about to be opened.

#teamfreshair.
Fresh air is now an insult to GEJ's personality!

#team freshest air.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Olril18:
arindin,oponu,omo ale!!
u igbos loves living in illusion,thats why u will continue to be slaves till eternity.

Go and open your dictionary...read up the definition of Sarcasm..then come back quickly to change the comment.

Be fast

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Adamskuty(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
KIRIJI: It is a lie. Dont be jealous of us, is it beacuse you are from Nsukak and Chime is not from there? Gej and chime for president and chime for vice till you pass your Jamb examination cheesycheesy

grin

grin

falls from chair

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
Italiano1:

What a useless question!!

let us forget that he gave amnesty to our hero Alaimesegha, or that our beautiful damsel STELLA was accused of buying two cars twice the market price to protect herself from disgruntled elements- GEJ is performing wonderfully well!

Also forget that useless Mallam called sanusi who brought the vile corruption at NNPC to our notice, or the magnificent hotel Mama Piss is constructing in bayelsa.

GEJ is the best president Nigeria has ever had. He is a very honest man, he will declare his assets when he wants to not when Nigerians ask. He is the Mandela of our time!
All these YAR.IBA people why are you jealous of our sister? Her name isnt STELLA oduah her name is STEALER oduah. Take note

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Adamskuty(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
KIRIJI: It is a lie. Dont be jealous of us, is it beacuse you are from Nsukak and Chime is not from there? Gej and chime for president and chime for vice till you pass your Jamb examinationcheesycheesy
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Hey, I don't understand cave language. I'm just here celebrating yorubas frustration. I believe that's not all you want to say. Air your frustrations here, its allowed cheesy cheesy

Stop trolling as if your life depend on it....
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Olril18(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
FreeGlobe:
see this man from an animal tribe oo...no wonder evribody run away from igbos because u are all cannibals!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Italiano1: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
KIRIJI: keep quiet. You are an EFULEFU, we are not the japan of africa we are the japan of the whole world. Infact we are the ones that created the heavens and the earth. We are industrious

TAA!!

Meshuni Gi there! Who are you? We are both the Japan of Africa and also the Jews of Africa, one is commercially motivated and the other is our birthright and the foundation of our culture and history! So when we introduce ourselves to the world, we say- We are the Jews of Africa!. Enwe

Look at this small boy- I am suspecting this is Ngige's account on Nairaland! Awolowo boy!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by nairaarea: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
THEY ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE OF OUR SON WANTS TO BUY 11TH PRESIDENTIAL JET.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tadon200: we own 45 percent of lagos,80 percent of ph,50 percent of china.
You have forgotten that we own 100% of heaven. God himself is an IGBO mancheesycheesy. It is we IGBOS that develpod heaven

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
donphilopus: Fresh air is now an insult to GEJ's personality!

#team freshest air.

MOST FRESHEST air till 2099!

North and ofe nmanu, deal with that! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by experimentist: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
gringringrin

Odira fele o cry
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:

...or go and do the needful on 3MB... cheesy grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Italiano1:

TAA!!

Meshuni Gi there! Who are you? We are both the Japan of Africa and also the Jews of Africa, one is commercially motivated and the other is our birthright and the foundation of our culture and history! So when we introduce ourselves to the world, we say- We are the Jews of Africa!. Enwe

Look at this small boy- I am suspecting this is Ngige's account on Nairaland! Awolowo boy!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have died....
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by experimentist: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
KIRIJI: You have forgotten that we own 100% of heaven. God himself is an IGBO mancheesycheesy. It is we IGBOS that develpod heaven
shockedshockedshocked

cry
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by donphilopus: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:

Lol.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Olril18(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Go and open your dictionary...read up the definition of Sarcasm..then come back quickly to change the comment.

Be fast
thanks!!! dont know he was just being sacarstic!!
#these igbos are just infuriating#

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by FreeGlobe(f): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Olril18:
see this man from an animal tribe oo...no wonder evribody run away from igbos because u are all cannibals!
Now you get it olodo. More please..... This is a yorubas say how igbos are frustrating you thread. No time for tribal attacks. Just tell us how much igbos are dealing with you cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Italiano1:

TAA!!

Look at this small boy- I am suspecting this is Ngige's account on Nairaland! Awolowo oy!
what you are saying is the truth o. Okay what can i give you? I promise you 7 rounds of bianca ojukwu Totocheesy
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Adamskuty(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:

what are u doing? grin grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by kettykin: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
At the rate igbo complex is driving some non entities one would expect that they would secced during the conference

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tunde Olaniyi Ngige and Rochas will regret ever joining that boko haram party.

They have sold their souls for a plate of amala and red oil soup. cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Adamskuty(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
KIRIJI: what you are saying is the truth o. Okay what can i give you? I promise you 7 rounds of bianca ojukwu Totocheesy

bwhahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by nairaarea: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
MODS FRONTPAGE OHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
nairaarea: MODS FRONTPAGE OHHHHHHHHHHHH
only Apc threads make front page on Nairaland.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by cashkid18(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
shocked shocked dis thread is nw festival of mad pple cry cry

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Italiano1: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
KIRIJI: what you are saying is the truth o. Okay what can i give you? I promise you 7 rounds of bianca ojukwu Totocheesy

Insult upon injury!

Do you want me to be enjoying the property of our Great warrior Gburugburu Ojukwu. Dont you have respect? Do you think i am that small boy FFK that doesnt know how to respect his elders?

These Yoruba men and their love of toto. Mstewww. Do you think toto is everything?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode / NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms / Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.