Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? (53544 Views)

Breaking News: Man Pays $100,000 To Look Like Justin Bieber / 33yearold Man Spends Nearly $100,000 For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Bie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Johnnoah1st: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
MY FRIEND AND I HAVE BE ARGUEING ABOUT THIS, RONALDO OR JUSTIN BIBIER WHO IS MORE POPULAR
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by 3coins(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wetin bring dis kin argument sef...
b like say una no go church grin.....nywais...Justin Bieber is more popular
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Me no know o.
But I once went to a place where nobody knew Bieber whereas somebody knew Ronaldo

15 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Dannylux: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Bieber it is.

45mil+ twitter followers against C Ronaldo's 25-27mil.
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by drey08(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
JB is to 2x popular dan ronaldo,there twitter and FB explains it
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dannylux: Bieber it is.

45mil+ twitter followers against C Ronaldo's 25-27mil.
Forget about twitter man.
Half of the world population ain't on twitter and football is popular as sex.
Even old men watch it, which old papa go siddon dey watch bieber video or con go follow am for twitter?
But e go try tell u say ronaldo bad pass messi

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Dannylux: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Vessi:
Forget about twitter man.
Half of the world population ain't on twitter and football is popular as sex.
Even old men watch it, which old papa go siddon dey watch bieber video or con go follow am for twitter?
But e go try tell u say ronaldo bad pass messi

you're basing your survey in an African community. Try using Google to get your facts right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by tayork(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
It is bieber cause people listen to music a lot more than ball for instance most gals don't like ball and ١٥٧٤ music more but guys like ball and music so u see d crowd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by AbuMikey(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dannylux:

you're basing your survey in an African community. Try using Google to get your facts right.

^^
Baby Arguments grintongue

Beiber is no where close to C. Ronaldo. #Fact!

18 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

^^

shocked
Wait 9ja or world wide? Have you heard of belibers? Beiber is twice popular than ronaldo. countries where soccer is no popular like the united states ko? Only numb of Twitter followers would tell you an ans
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by AbuMikey(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
runzlord: shocked
Wait 9ja or world wide? Have you heard of belibers? Beiber is twice popular than ronaldo. countries where soccer is no popular like the united stated ko? Only numb of Twitter followers would tell you an ans

How many People in Your street know who Justin Beiber is ? undecided

5 out of every 10 beings on earth knows who Ronaldo is.
Just a little over over 1 out of evey 10 know Justin Beiber.

Go to Sri Lanka
India
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Peru
Somalia
South Sudan
Uganda

They all know C. Ronaldo, but same can't be said about Beiber.

#Ignore_that_twitter_shit_bro.

It aint real, smiley

#unfollows-thread

44 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Dannylux: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

^^

You be big head!

You don go all these countries wey you dey mention? Putting hash tag to fact doesn't automatically make it fact. tongue

I don't like Bieber that much but I love his music and its same with most people. Not everyone is a fan of sports not to mention football in particular. Who doesn't listen to music? undecided

Bieber is more popular.

Stop localizing your argument. The OP didn't restrict his question to Africa nor Nigeria.

Bieber has more followers than the population of Canada his country. #fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Go to Sri Lanka
India
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Peru
Somalia
South Sudan
Uganda

It aint real, smiley

#unfollows-thread
you re just being stubborn! actually 1 of every 30 girls knows c. ronaldo in fact the I started by asking my sister. when I asked her about c.ronaldo she was like "c. rolando c.ronaldo I know him nah" I then asked what does he do she said "I dont know I sha know him" I then asked what of justin beiber she said "yes na, who does not know Justin beiber" I finally asked who is more popular she said beiber of course. let me believe you know kobe Bryant but you will agree with me that only 1 of 50 Nigerian know kobe cos 9ja is not a basketball country so applies to countries like the United states. kobe is their c.ronaldo their but if you ask them if they know c. ronaldo they would say no! cos America is a basketball country. but who does not listen to music or who can testify that he has never heard of justin beiber or heard his song b4 call the person I would gladly pay the person 100k to proof it!
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
http:/wiki.answers.com/Q/who_is_more_famous_Cristiano_Ronaldo_or_Justin_Bieber

I think that answers your question, OP.
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by OwoLee(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
This is just a funny thread, how many people who listen to music knows beiber? In Nigeria, clearly CR 7 tops the chart. America artiste are not really known by nigerians even 2face popular pass Justin beiber . now going to other African countries, the same analysis goes with it. And going to European nations and the rest, I will take it to be the same. And we need to realize that football is universal language understood by everybody, unites the whole world 2gether. If that is thru. Then all countries of the world will surely know CR 7.
Currently, kattyperry tops Justin beiber on the same twitter using to judge. Abegi, do I know Katy perry? Who sabi Katy perry for naija except the american man or those who are in the entertainment industry....CR 7 has over 50million follower on fbook, don't know that of beiber?

12 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Deiok(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2014
This aguement has to be sort out base on their professions and their fans.

Is football more popular than music?

Are there music lovers who dont know beiber?

Is there anyone who like football that doesnt know ronaldo?

Is c ronaldo the most popular footballer?

Is j beiber the most popular singer?

Who are the twitter users? (which some of you are using to determine the most popular).

Do all age group follows bieber kind of music?

Do all age group watch ronaldo play?

Do most people listen to bieber genre of music?

Will everyone who knows ronaldo want to follow him on twitter? (Considering fact the half the people who knows him are fans of his oppossing teams. )

There are more questions i would have love to ask, but i just gonna rest my case.

16 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2014
Is Justin bieber more famous than cristiano ronaldo? Thats the best question to ask google and va va vooom... Your answer pops up!

No time to waste time
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Johnnoah1st: 5:41am On Aug 22, 2014
tayork: It is bieber cause people listen to music a lot more than ball for instance most gals don't like ball and ١٥٧٤ music more but guys like ball and music so u see d crowd
sorry boss but i tink even if dey don't like ball dey can't denied dey haven't heard of Ronald before

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by 573V31D(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Na everyday man dey learn sha... I was like*which kine dumb agument be dis sef*
i no even no se justin popular like dis until i read comment... Confused

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
I need more answers tick skulls.........................

I think c.ronaldo is more popular...............

Considering that football is a universal thing.....

I put it to you that they might know who c.ronaldo is in iran or iraq but i can't say same for bieber..........

Is c.ronaldo the most popular footballer? YES

Is j.bieber the most popular musician? NO

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by sinaj(f): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dannylux:

i cnt remember google cumin to my village on deir last survey on cr7 nd bear bear folowers
...evritin iz nt abt google boy!
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by dannyfillz(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Cr7 is nt the most popular current footballer..
100 names of the most important people in the world was released some months ago by forbes, lionel Messi was the only sport man listed
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by yoji: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Thing is, most people that know beiber know ronaldo too since they are based in the Americas and Europe, but there are more people that know ronaldo without knowing beiber.
Ronaldo is watched week in week out and events on the field are subjects of constant debates regularly.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Dannylux: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2014
sinaj: i cnt remember google cumin to my village on deir last survey on cr7 nd bear bear folowers
...evritin iz nt abt google boy!

And your point is?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Awho(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
its Ronaldo jor
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by cr7lomo: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2014
If you talking bout beyonce then I will understand . Bieber is mostly known by the young people and the Americans . Cr7 is being followed by the rest of the world because soccer is universal. When cr7 won the world player of the yr , it was viewed by billions live . He futured at the last WC as the world player of the yr of which it was watched by billions . Don't forget that portugal vs America was the most viewed game in the history of America , even higher than the super bowl or NBA finals. It's not everyone that has access to biebers music but the poor on the street has access to at least watch soccer . Also , the world is more interested in watching real Madrid play than Bieber performing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by optimusguy: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH TALENT HUNT
Are you an Upcoming Artist desiring to be uplifted, do you want the world to know about you? Then this is your opportunity to showcase your talent in Music in the upcomming Talent show by THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH MUSIC ORGANIZATION please call 09094161359 for more information
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by princealexndre(m): 1:25am On Apr 04, 2015
guy nah who b4? world best footballer comparing to sm1 dat has not won a grammy.....ronaldo pass am 4 everytin, money,girls,cars,house,even body...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by obontami: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
AbuMikey:

Go to Sri Lanka
India
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Peru
Somalia
South Sudan
Uganda

It aint real, smiley

#unfollows-thread
my brother you just spoke my mind *fact*

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by obontami: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
cr7lomo:
If you talking bout beyonce then I will understand . Bieber is mostly known by the young people and the Americans . Cr7 is being followed by the rest of the world because soccer is universal. When cr7 won the world player of the yr , it was viewed by billions live . He futured at the last WC as the world player of the yr of which it was watched by billions . Don't forget that portugal vs America was the most viewed game in the history of America , even higher than the super bowl or NBA finals. It's not everyone that has access to biebers music but the poor on the street has access to at least watch soccer . Also , the world is more interested in watching real Madrid play than Bieber performing
tell 'em bro
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:47am On Apr 12, 2015
princealexndre:
guy nah who b4? world best footballer comparing to sm1 dat has not won a grammy.....ronaldo pass am 4 everytin, money,girls,cars,house,even body...
when you are talking about girls,you don't compare Ronaldo and Bieber...of course we all know Bieber has a lot of female attention...so just drop your ''girl'' comparison...
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Even my grandad knows cheche Ronaldo.. I don't even know who bieber is!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger / Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) / Man Wins $10,000 For Making 'Ugliest Face' In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.