Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) (37021 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri! / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
all4naija: That is savagery, not cultural activity!

Savagery ? like all the people that get murdered during your precious eyo festivals ? Tell that to the dogs!

2 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Savagery ? like all the people that get murdered during your precious eyo festivals ? Tell that to the dogs!
Okay! Now you are becoming tribal about the discussion. What would you call such a situation you posted in your previous comment prior to my reply?

Thank you.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by backtosender: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Why are you so insecure ? Be a man and stop blaming people for your weakness and failure! This isn't an auditorioum. It is a ffucking street where people walk,you ddumbffuck!
dont mind the local yoruba champion AYO festival is now an achievement chino ask them to prove him wrong.They all ran away grin what do u expect from people that boast with KFC grin

2 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by backtosender: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
all4naija

pls leave our culture alone respect yourself abeg

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
iconize:
Thanks.
don't mention!!
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
backtosender: all4naija

pls leave our culture alone respect yourself abeg
When are you going to learn to move forward? Moving forward doesn't mean you have to abandon your culture. Most of you hate advancement yet cry foul when you are told the truth about your primitiveness!

Thank you
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
all4naija: Bwahaha... Can you see how you sound ridiculous? Hahaha... Isn't it western?! Doesn't that mean you are now slave to it for using it? Using it make you a believer of it! That is what you criticized me of earlier in your post by calling me a slave to the western activities. You don't have neurons in your brain,dude! That is the simple reason why you will remain a blinded in this present generation of things.

So what if its western? Is it causing me to lose my identity, culture or religion? Also my laptop is made in Japan btw.

How can I be a slave when I paid and brought it?

How can I be a slave when it has not cahnged my spirituality, culture or religion?

I called you a slave because you are always looking to the west for opinion on what is civilized and what is uncivilized. You think everything West is civilized and everything we do is uncivilized.

I have a good working brain. Thnx. It is you who are acting the f00L.

I dont understand by what right are you dictating us on how to function our religious duties?

You are not even a Heathen.

you are a nobody dude!

get that into your head.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
all4naija: Lol... You think you can fool me and I am not quite aware of the human rituals in your Paganism. Please,you need to tell that to a fool not me. Another thing, pagan practices are filthy and very unhealthy for a modern man's life.

You are a f00L already! what is there to f00l

Dude Paganism is not a religion. It is a term used to describe different religions. My Hausa religion does not do human sacrifices.

Human sacrifices used to be done in the past to criminals and POWs.

These days it is done by pvt. ritualists called Oniseguns. It is not part of Organized Pagan religions.

Please do your research before spewing trash here.

Your father must be filthy and unhealthy. dumb MUMU.

what senseless people come here on Nairaland. . *smh

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

So what if its western? Is it causing me to lose my identity, culture or religion? Also my laptop is made in Japan btw.

How can I be a slave when I paid and brought it?

How can I be a slave when it has not cahnged my spirituality, culture or religion?

I called you a slave because you are always looking to the west for opinion on what is civilized and what is uncivilized. You think everything West is civilized and everything we do is uncivilized.

I have a good working brain. Thnx. It is you who are acting the f00L.

I dont understand by what right are you dictating us on how to function our religious duties?

You are not even a Heathen.

you are a nobody dude!

get that into your head.
Again, you cannot make sense of your post yet you were quick to accuse me of addressing things from a civilized perspective.You are becoming more fooling yourself than ever before. You should probably read your previous posts to have better understanding of the whole discussion,you slave! Slave to western gadgets!

I am Atheist!I am reasonable!
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
all4naija:
Again, you can make sense of your post yet you were quick to accuse me of addressing thing from a civilized perspective.You are becoming more fooling than ever before. You should probably read your previous posts to have better understanding of the whole discussion,you slave! Slave to western gadgets!

WTF DUDE? you aint making sense!

are you high on weed

I ask you, how am I slave to western gadgets? I purchased them and it is not destroying my religion, identity and culture!

I am Atheist!I am reasonable!

LMFAO! look @ this whiner! grin grin grin grin grin grin

so if you are atheist, you automatically become reasonable? grin

what a id.iot. If you want to learn reason, go learn from respectable atheists like Logicboy, FOLYKASE, etc.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Those masquerades look like Igala masquerades.

Odenigbo Aroli the Nri Priest, celebrate your Igala ancestry. grin
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

WTF DUDE? you aint making sense!

are you high on weed

I ask you, how am I slave to western gadgets? I purchased them and it is not destroying my religion, identity and culture!

LMFAO! look @ this whiner! grin grin grin grin grin grin

so if you are atheist, you automatically become reasonable? grin

what a id.iot. If you want to learn reason, go learn from respectable atheists like Logicboy, FOLYKASE, etc.

If you haven't been able to spot how you are a slave to the west when you make use of their gadgets yet accuse me of being one then you are stupid than I thought earlier. That is, you are a slave to what you accuse all rather criticize with disgust yet making use things which come from it. That makes you a slave because you could have abandon them for what you define to be what is rightly different from the west. You just ate your sh*ts there man!

I repeat, I said I am Atheist! I am reasonable! Those are two different things. It mean I am a reasonable human and I am Atheist as well. Which is different from what you are insinuating that for me being Atheist makes me reasonable.You don't have a brain,dude!
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by drnoel: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
frodobee: Looks like a carnival.
I saw some shapely girls. MOD pls do the needful.
u mean village champions?

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by kobikwelu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
aaaa ne ti nmowu here
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Ngodigha: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2014
shymexx: Those masquerades look like Igala masquerades.

Odenigbo Aroli the Nri Priest, celebrate your Igala ancestry. grin
Post pictures of Igala masquerades for comparism

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:30am On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: If you haven't been able to spot how you are a slave to the west when you make use of their gadgets yet accuse me of being one then you are stupid than I thought earlier. That is, you are a slave to what you accuse all rather criticize it with disgust yet making use things which come from it. That makes you a slave because you could have abandon them for what you define to be what is rightly different from the west. You just ate your sh*ts there man!

If they are making my gadgets, doesnt that make them my slave? loL

you are such a f00L. didnt I repeat myself? How am I a slave if these gadgets dont make me comprimise my identity, religion and culture

The difference between me and you is that, Im not comprimizing on anything while making use of their stuff, whereas YOU are ready to comprimize on your identity and tribal religion just because the whites think it is 'uncivilized'.

Now tell me who is the slave?

You eat your own shyt lol. What do I define myself to be? Pagan does not mean uncivilized. Pagans were the ones who invented mathematics, sciences, chremistry (in the form of alchemy, etc.), astronomy, etc.

You as a slave do not recognise these achievements and are brainwashed to think of Pagans as backwards bushmen. The Greatest Civilizations in the World were set up by Pagans doing "ritual tinz" and "worshiping Gods".

I repeat, I said I am Atheist! I am reasonable! Those are two different things. It mean I am a reasonable human and I am Atheist as well. Which is different from what you are insinuating that for me being Atheist makes me reasonable.You don't have a brain,dude!

LOL WHAT A MUMU! cheesy

You are just sticking to the atheist tag to portray yourself as reasonable. Your arguments here clearly show how "reasonable" you are. You are so immature. Do you think being atheism automatically translates to being reasonable? You are not reasonable dude. If you were reasonable, you wouldnt curse and abuse our ancestral practices. This is not civilized behaviour. Without being aware of what rituals are involved, lack of religious state funding as accorded to foreign faiths, etc., to polish these religions. Please learn from other Religion Section atheists on how to reason. You are still an amateur. you are mindset is narrow like that of christians.

Your father doesnt have a brain! shege grin
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by mike404(m): 12:58am On Jan 06, 2014
owolabifunke14: Pagan 9ja, go to page 6 and read my posts. I want to set you free
LOVE NWANTINTI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why We Cancelled Yoruba Cultural Ceremony, Isese Festival – Emir Of Ilorin / Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Chief Prostrates To Beg Alaafin Of Oyo For Giving Fake Title To US Citizen.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.