Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,202 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) (36884 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri! / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 06, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

A$$HOLE, PAGANISM IS NOT A RELIGION
A is indefinite article. And, that makes you look silly than ever before.Jeez!
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 06, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

your father did a big mistake by giving birth to an illiterate baboon like you.
A least write like the literate person you claim to be. You brain-dead!
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by hawk05(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2014
Nightshift: I was hoping to see the big scaring masquerades - Ijele, Okpoma, Ogbangbada, etc .

These are kids masquerades,which looks more like the ones in Rivers state. When did Igbo masquerades start displaying bare feet to women and uninitiated people?

Perikomo is certainly not amused!
not Perikomo but PERICOMA.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by GentleMimi: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

You mean "class" like an Oba who stripped his wife naked and beat her to pulp before the public eye ? Yea,you got class,alright!
Damn punch!!! Wicked...
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by nrsy: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2014
As e d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go like this like this masquerade go soon d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wear blazers
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2014
What have they turned this thread into

Over!!! @All
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by GentleMimi: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2014
chino11:

Runs Nigerian Space Agency how? He is just an ordinary DG of the agency. What expertise has he brought to the agency? The same Oluwole certified professor who cannot invent anything other than carrying files up and down..
Boooooy!!! You are killing me with ur flow.Mehn!!! I dey feel u!!!

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by EzePromoe: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
aryzgreat:

Look well beyond d bushes, hope u saw longspan aluminium roofs? This is aguleri and nt onitsha nnewi and awka. Yet dia was no rusted corrugated zinc as we wud easily spot in oduduwaland.

Anuofia!
I love this cool

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Eze Promoe:
I love this cool
You love cheap excuses! How is single corrugated-roof building now use to represent the whole town? Let's see those of your villages.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Those that poured debris on a cool thread like this are cowards. Yes....i said so.

In real life, how many of these cowards can see Igbo guys discussing amongst themselves and then jump in uninvited with their putrid mouths.........Who born dem?

3 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by ekhai(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
AFRICAN CULTURE MUST BE PRESERVED. NICE PHOTOS. MAY I ASK WHAT IS EVIL IN CULTURAL DISPLAY. WAS THIS NOT COLOURFUL DISPLAY? PLEASE GIVE TO CAESAR WHAT IS CEASAR'S AND TO GOD .........

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Go and die: stop this and give ur life to christ
Cut that crap... Did they tell you they're worshipping the masquerades?
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
The names Obafemi Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello are names to identify with, having left indelible marks in the west and north, respectively. Who knows Azikiwe in the east?

Zik is an African phenomenon.
Are u not even ashamed of putting him in the same sentance as awo and bello?
U are very ignorant

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija, u don see ur life nah.
u go enter thread with bitterness and what have u?
Its good u have ur match here

4 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen: all4naija, u don see ur life nah.
u go enter thread with bitterness and what have u?
Its good u have ur match here
I have no idea of what you are talking about. I didn't enter the thread with any bitterness or whatsoever. The silly Pagan misunderstood my initial comment. That is the clear fact. That dude is possibly suffering from a bipolar disease!
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2014
all4naija: I have no idea of what you are talking about. I didn't enter the thread with any bitterness or whatsoever. The silly Pagan misunderstood my initial comment. That is the clear fact. That dude is possibly suffering from a bipolar disease!

Taa gbafuo.
Na person wey no know u .
U are full of bitterness, wetin be ur contribution for the thread sef?

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by GentleMimi: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2014
all4naija: Yes, I am looking for a mud house. The person who took those images is very deceitful for not taking a wide Arial-view pictures. There is element of shadiness in his shots!
Why dn't u take a bus to the town(remember to take ur camera),and see for urself na.I'm sure u even wish for the filling station and modern houses to be a mirage...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Shares What She Did When Charms Were Sent To Her While Visiting Her Village / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Otunba Olasubomi Balogun, Founder Of FCMB / 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.