Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland (15780 Views)

How Are These Funny Statistics Derived? / A New Year Is Just A Scientifically Derived Date. / Describe D Comfort U Derived Travelling Interstate With A Transport Coy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2014

NL rules!

#caseClosed!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Osrachingy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
owk..we aff hear
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by cash4nigerians(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
smiley
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by OCTAVO: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
I've transacted a lot of biz on Nairaland. Me likey cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by omotenah(f): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
oh who would have thought

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by EejaNla01(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
cool
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by oluxy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
I've learnt as well of this NL, real newsn fake, tale news, rumour etc but all are still form of info.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Afrok(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
protegesol: Get banned and molested by Mods....Especially the business section MOD.
Almost every post there is considered to be a spam. Most information on Nairaland are now getting stale because the MOD's and Spambot has successfully discouraged people from creating threads in most section.
For now...I'm not gaining anything if i can't network with other Nairalanders....

Some people post genuine information here but the overzealous MOD's and overprotective Seun disqualifies all and every poster on SPAM suspicion.
U just said my mind coz two of my health related threads were banned. Sorry I had to quote d whole post.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by karferguso(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nairalan's got me addicted
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by merit12(f): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
@halos I c you,wedaa u likes it or not am going to be d last man standing

@this space booked ,am goin back to comment o

@kisses to whom kiss is due kisses to you
El matto
Surveycash
Ymudlus
Oshie
Myd n
To my self merit12
Oga bello
Mayoral
Infact to all of una make waste time read dis

Kiss to mod wen dey ban person for 20yrs take am easy dis na new year o .nor surprise if dem ban back wen u ban person

Without wasting much of your eye sight why trying to reach dis
Kisses to nl
It is indeed educating and informative

Cho

Al iz well
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Waspy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
As if we don't already know
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by sadlas(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
dedons: Before I comment,I need an answer to this question...

Where is SEXKILLZ

Kicked d bucket"may be"
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Enosa1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
what else is there to say...let me think...I think you've said it all. Although i nor talk so, na think i think so.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Good points.

But the Sports section is whack!
Especially the Epl, Laliga and UEFA section.

Modes there are really Lunatic and don't do their Jobs.

Its be pathetic there
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jingo-OAU:
Nairaland has contributed negatively to our people than we can imagine. Nairalanders have been whitewashed politically and religiously to the extent that some few individuals only think for them.

Nairaland has created enmity between the Yorubas and the Igbos, between APC and PDP members, between Muslims and christians, between Hausas and Middle beltans, between men and women,etc

Whenever I open nairaland politics section and I see how people bashed my yoruba ethnic group, I feel pained to the marrow because this is a pointer of what caused the civil war.

Last Bullet: I think Seun should enact a law on nairaland that whenever someone abuses a fellow nairalander, the person being abused should not resort to abusing the whole ethnic clan of the other. Face the man that's abusing you and stop categorising all the ethnic groups....its very wrong.

However, it is very shameful for seun osewa, a yorubaman to create nairaland and thereby allow some people to start insulting his ancestors and forefather because of their different political leanings.....u cannot create a platform for people to interract, and some people hijack the platform to rain curses and abuses on ur ethnicity and culture....Nairaland has lost its values
What is dis 1 saying
Really ashame we r both frm oau #covers face in shame#

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by tammyboy1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
K ah dn hear,hw much seun pay u 4 dz promo?
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by tpia5: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Well, it was inevitable i guess.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jingo-OAU:
Nairaland has contributed negatively to our people than we can imagine. Nairalanders have been whitewashed politically and religiously to the extent that some few individuals only think for them.

Nairaland has created enmity between the Yorubas and the Igbos, between APC and PDP members, between Muslims and christians, between Hausas and Middle beltans, between men and women,etc

Whenever I open nairaland politics section and I see how people bashed my yoruba ethnic group, I feel pained to the marrow because this is a pointer of what caused the civil war.

Last Bullet: I think Seun should enact a law on nairaland that whenever someone abuses a fellow nairalander, the person being abused should not resort to abusing the whole ethnic clan of the other. Face the man that's abusing you and stop categorising all the ethnic groups....its very wrong.

However, it is very shameful for seun osewa, a yorubaman to create nairaland and thereby allow some people to start insulting his ancestors and forefather because of their different political leanings.....u cannot create a platform for people to interract, and some people hijack the platform to rain curses and abuses on ur ethnicity and culture....Nairaland has lost its values
guy go use ice block baff..ur blood too hot..shuo!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Google63(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
dedons: I'v been asking this same question for the past 5years...

it's either I get an answer now or I lose my temper...

Hw much does one pay for his/her topic to make frontpage
you don't need to pay a dime, you just write something meaningful... Guess you are asking how I knew? I made frontpage in December!
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by sowprice(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
joz passing by.4 more info on how 2 mke Fp holla me..hehehhe
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by mascot87(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
I has gains alot in nairalands o most consequentially the sexuality session where I have been sex*ng myself for more than one years undecided
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by gbadexy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
I've met some nice people here and have gotten some contracts here too.
While some choose to learn about bigotry, people are seriously networking and connecting making money and getting jobs unconcerned about tribe.
Nairaland always opened on my phone to gert up to date news also.
This site is really wonderful and I wish the owner more power to his elbow.

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Youngzedd(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tribaland.

Don't even try to criticize me because I'd enjoy the drama being displayed in this forum.

Kudos to NL members.

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by natine90: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
A Black, New (just 2 weeks old), Original (NOT UK used) Bold
5 for sale or if youve gt a BB you wan swap with + Money.
SALE price; 30k
ibash90@yahoo.com.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Yungstev007(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
Seriously, U are right... No dull moment on nairaland
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
A member for over half a decade and your time registered reads 2010?
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by harlos: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
merit12: @halos I c you,wedaa u likes it or not am going to be d last man standing
i site u too, that is if u are a man cheesy

tongue
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by b3llo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
OP has said it all
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by kadas01(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nairaland is truly a complete package! A wonderful site!
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jingo-OAU:

Dude I was taken aback by the way u took the whole issue to an ethno-political dimension.
I have enough to gain from NL than dwell on tribal sentiments. These poo happens in real life talkless of a face less forum. Haba everyone got the right to love and hate. Every one got the right to defend any political party of his choice. Its about tolerance my friend *peace*

3 Likes

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
When I met Nairaland web goons here, I knew that I was still a newbie in the art of web development..

Thanks to:

GraphicsPlus | Adewasco2k | Slyrox | DualCore | Afam4eva | Zinofego | CodeEater..

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by seggs101(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
nairaland is one of the best forum i ave ever seen...kudos to oluwaseun grin grin grin smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bush Rat(okete) Killed Today / State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / What's Wrong With Writing One's Name With Red Ink? ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.