Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland (15779 Views)

How Are These Funny Statistics Derived? / A New Year Is Just A Scientifically Derived Date. / Describe D Comfort U Derived Travelling Interstate With A Transport Coy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by mascot87(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jingo-OAU:
Nairaland has contributed negatively to our people than we can imagine. Nairalanders have been whitewashed politically and religiously to the extent that some few individuals only think for them.

Nairaland has created enmity between the Yorubas and the Igbos, between APC and PDP members, between Muslims and christians, between Hausas and Middle beltans, between men and women,etc

Whenever I open nairaland politics section and I see how people bashed my yoruba ethnic group, I feel pained to the marrow because this is a pointer of what caused the civil war.

Last Bullet: I think Seun should enact a law on nairaland that whenever someone abuses a fellow nairalander, the person being abused should not resort to abusing the whole ethnic clan of the other. Face the man that's abusing you and stop categorising all the ethnic groups....its very wrong.

However, it is very shameful for seun osewa, a yorubaman to create nairaland and thereby allow some people to start insulting his ancestors and forefather because of their different political leanings.....u cannot create a platform for people to interract, and some people hijack the platform to rain curses and abuses on ur ethnicity and culture....Nairaland has lost its values
Guy, u no well o.Shey u dey take peoples argument serious for nairaland?The way we insult ourselves here on nairaland along ethnic,religious & political line are not really what is obtainable in the real world out there.Guy,just enjoy yourself here on nairaland and stop making use of CTRL P on your palmtop,laptop,desktop or yanshtop

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by nerodenero: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jingo-OAU:
Nairaland has contributed negatively to our people than we can imagine. Nairalanders have been whitewashed politically and religiously to the extent that some few individuals only think for them.

Nairaland has created enmity between the Yorubas and the Igbos, between APC and PDP members, between Muslims and christians, between Hausas and Middle beltans, between men and women,etc

Whenever I open nairaland politics section and I see how people bashed my yoruba ethnic group, I feel pained to the marrow because this is a pointer of what caused the civil war.

Last Bullet: I think Seun should enact a law on nairaland that whenever someone abuses a fellow nairalander, the person being abused should not resort to abusing the whole ethnic clan of the other. Face the man that's abusing you and stop categorising all the ethnic groups....its very wrong.

However, it is very shameful for seun osewa, a yorubaman to create nairaland and thereby allow some people to start insulting his ancestors and forefather because of their different political leanings.....u cannot create a platform for people to interract, and some people hijack the platform to rain curses and abuses on ur ethnicity and culture....Nairaland has lost its values
Things are not always the way they seem.Try not to take all the comments you read here seriously,lest you die of hypertension.*Just my 2cent*
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by mascot87(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
[size=25pt]Oga Afam, abeg unban me for political session o, na beg I dey beg you.I dey séé you dey view this thread,please o my guy.I dey take you yansh beg you[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Afrok(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
sadlas:
Kicked d bucket"may be"
is he a bucket kicker?

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by meccuno: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
tribalism.......
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Larryupsy: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
One thing i cannot just take away as credit from Nairaland is that it shapens ma analytical mind.Love it most when nairalander starts dis their aguement with complete sense of humour,Infact most times its interesting more than watching Nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by BabaEto1: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
My best site so far , I can't stay for 10 minutes without opening Nairaland. Its educative , informative and a site where you meet good people , bad people , intelligent people , "childish" people, funny people etc its d only site that is permanently on in my phone (except facebook) God bless the creator of this site.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by vosquare: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
wat r u lookin 4 dat is not on nairaland?
my number one site...no rival!!!!!!
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by saintjoel(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
I've met lots of clients on NL and it improved my business skills.
https://www.nairaland.com/1245239/cheaper-cars-available-cotonou
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by adezjamz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
dedons: Before I comment,I need an answer to this question...

Where is SEXKILLZ

Behind Oga Seun's bar grin
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by vosquare: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
adezjamz:

Your answer looks like a question grin
grin grin he is askin himself question

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
vosquare: wat r u lookin 4 dat is not on nairaland?

FOOD undecided
vosquare: wat r u lookin 4 dat is not on nairaland?

FOOD

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Spiff20(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Did anybody see my chicken(hen)? After 3 rounds with that mad rooster it got missing.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by vosquare: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
rasojie:

FOOD undecided

FOOD
i knw say i go gt ansas lyk dat.......its nt posibu 4 u 2 eat through a phone or system bt its posibu 4 u 2 resturant adress tru dem..what else?
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Igholize(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Fynestboi: @op your post is not complete what about ADMISSION...
, did u say ADMISSION ?, nope oooo, u would ve demanded 4 EDUCATIOn instead !!!!
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
NL is d best place to be
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Uchiha Madara: I have learned that tribalism is real and some people are filled with hatred.

This has helped me avoid the snakes in the grass.
Bia u wan take style start egain dis nu year abi? angry

don't lemme look into my bowl of kunu & see 2014 prophecy 4 ya head F.O.C oo! grin
eh-ehn, dis na nu year cool
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by misterkay(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
i just joined too and i can't help but commend the maturity of forum members..
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by ogunwalea(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
sinc i knw NAIRALAND, its just as if i dnt knw any oda site again. Even if i open my operamini, my fingers will just press d tab by itself. Its like a reflex action. Even though i dnt av anytin 2 do at NAIRALAND, i'll just log in n c watz happening dere. Na only NAIRALAND i see say comments dey dey interesting pass d original post... Thumbs up 2 Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
ogunwalea: sinc i knw NAIRALAND, its just as if i dnt knw any oda site again. Even if i open my operamini, my fingers will just press d tab by itself. Its like a reflex action. Even though i dnt av anytin 2 do at NAIRALAND, i'll just log in n c watz happening dere. Na only NAIRALAND i see say comments dey dey interesting pass d original post... Thumbs up 2 Nairaland.
mtcheww!

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by brushesz: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oxford Definition of Nairaland

Nairaland /naira'land/ noun
A mobile view forum website of several discussion categories. Highly compatible with Opermini Browser. esp Nigeria.

Abbr: NL
User: Nairalander
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Christmasdon(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2014
I have nofing to say at the moment.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by globatop: 12:04am On Jan 06, 2014
@op, how much has Seun paid you for this unsolicited advert. Lol. grin

The forum is highly beneficial.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by nickz(m): 12:37am On Jan 06, 2014
STENON: Nairaland is a forum wia evn if u dnt feel lyk smillin on dt day...Jst log into Nairaland n den U'l b force to smile,laff, n u'l b excited truout d day.......Althou it wz very late b4 i joined...bt I'm alwz api cos av gained alot frm it....Be it academics,Politics,Worldwide news,relationship,health,my personal Life...Thumbs up for Master Oluwaseun.....

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Iniwhyt: 12:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Jst readin d posts & comments of educatd & enlightend folks gives me joy as my grammatical xpresions has bin gr8ly boostd BTW d *yabbs* are realy fun especialy if its ain't directd 2 u. D funny pix as wel are so hilarious...weneva am on NL, no dull moment 4 me
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by donblade85: 1:13am On Jan 06, 2014
Hv gain alot. Cnt mention
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Tinkybabe(f): 1:24am On Jan 06, 2014
ifyalways: NLD is mostly a playground for me. I hardly take anyone or thing serious.

Even tehn ?
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by addicted268(f): 2:30am On Jan 06, 2014
ifyalways: NLD is mostly a playground for me. I hardly take anyone or thing serious.

Same for me.I'm mostly here to laugh and unwind,then get updated on happenings around the world.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by gistmelove(m): 2:33am On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmmmm nairaland... Na long story i swear... I can remember then july 29 2013 that i launch my custom domain..www.gistmelove..com.. To see trafik to this blog na big wahala ooo... I jus paga one of my guy name.. Oluwaseun eric thunder.. Hmmmm and i xplain issue to him ooo that ASUU don turn me to blogger bt to c trafik nw na big wahala... And the funniest part is am addicted to internet... Bt i no knw why a no come dy nairaland since 2006... To cut the story short... I jus sign in ... And continue dy post my spam msg!!! No b my fault ooo i nvr sabi hw to create post then...
The first day i sabi to dy create post.. Culd u believe i make front page?? Wth this post?? https://www.nairaland.com/1425558/nairalander-bathing-baby-changing-diaper
Hmmm that pikin go clock 1yr on the 7th of jan.. And since then i just dy feel dis site... Wahalai am addicted to nairaland.. unto say i b blogger... I cant even count hw many tyms my post don make front page... Anytym i saw my post for fp like dis... Hmmmm if a no dance skelewu a go surely dance alingo.. Becos na huge trafik and cool cash frm google adsense b that...

Thanks so much mr seun and all the mods..
And the spamrobot

More grease to ur elbow..

founder of : gistmelove..com

twitter : @gistmelove
like us on facebook.com/gistmelove
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by AmeLonRo(m): 2:42am On Jan 06, 2014
NAIRALAND is good indeed. I recall the days I was still searching for a job. I got latest job alerts with details on this forum. Also no news escapes the forum.Kudos grin
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by auskenfine(m): 2:51am On Jan 06, 2014
Warris this man saying kwa? No pour me spittle abeg. Lol
Jingo-OAU:

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 06, 2014
NAIRALAND HAS BEEN BENEFITIAL TO ME IN SO MANY WAYS THAN WHAT THE OP MENTIONED.

IN MY AREA AND OFFICE, PEOPLE CALL ME GURU BECAUSE OF MY KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS, PHONES AND OTHER GADGETS, IT WAS WHEN I JOINED NAIRALAND THAT I FOUND OUT I WAS A REAL NOVICE.

NAIRALAND HAS BEEN MORE THAN A COMPANION TO ME. MY STAY ON NL KEEPS MY MIND OFF NEGATIVE THOUGHTS. EVEN WHEN I AM DEPRESSED, SOME SILLY POSTS ON NL WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH AND FORGET YOUR SORROWS.

SOME FUNNY TRENDS HERE ALSO KEEP ME GOING.
THE "GARRI" THING
"END TIME TINGS"
AND THE CURRENT ONE I LOVE MOST.... "PICTURES OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bush Rat(okete) Killed Today / State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / What's Wrong With Writing One's Name With Red Ink? ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.