Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man (2726 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by kestatipsy: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
This tip is short and simple

We went to a bar where people were gathered eating, drinking and having fun, not too long my eyes caught the attention of a pretty girl but the problem is she came with her man, I would have easily stood up from my seat just to say HI to her, I told my friend about my moves and he was like its a dangerous one since her man was present..
In split seconds I figure out something, when her man went to the rest room I quickly walked up to the girl, greeted her and she responded, then I began to whisper say "DO YOU KNOW THAT GUY

SHE: yes he's my boyfriend

ME: "THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT THAT GUY I WANT TO TELL YOU, I DON'T WANT HIM TO COME SEE ME TALKING TO YOU, KINDLY GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN GIVE YOU A CALL LATER ITS A SECRET YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW"

SHE hurriedly gave me her number and that's how we became friends till date.

You just have to always be smart.
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by dBard: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
undecided undecided
Where d eff is that dislike button sef
angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Where is the slap button?

5 Likes

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by braine(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
That was not in the presence of her man

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by TrishaP(f): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
dBard: undecided undecided
Where d eff is that dislike button sef
angry angry angry

Mynd_44: Where is the slap button?

LMAO
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by tattesco(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
That's not in his presense

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by TrishaP(f): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
That was a smart move @op.

Sometimes i wonder why most guys still summon courage to do that. A long time friend came up to me in a place where I was with my man and after I had told him abt my man standing there he still went ahead and asked for my digits, I kinda saw that coming, i tried not to make him come up with that but he still did, i didnt want to be rude i just had to give him and face the consequences later with my guy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by musaajebor(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
I swear, I wish the guy caught u in the act . U wouldn't have come here to post rubbish instead u will be nursing ur wound.useless tip from a useless tipper.
Wawa.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by kayojosephy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
guy na dat bar u still dey wen u pose dis tin and na under influence of alcohol...
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by Big4wig(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Op forget u b ode
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by thonyokun(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Guy, u no try at all. cryGuy, u no try at all.
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by AdorableJosh(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mumu of the highest order. Smh
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by PresidentAde(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dats Why she kept + Packaged u in d "Friend Zone"......

.......U sound like my Jss3 younger bro.....

****..Pls don't insult this guy.......pls
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by bknight: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hey jesta! You were drunk, not tipsy.
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by francababy(f): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
[size=14pt]This is how to get a girl's number in the presence of her guy

1. Walk up to the guy, tell him you are from EFCC and you have being watching him for months.
2. Tell him he is under arrest. And he should follow you to the station.
3. Ask the girl to give you her number because if you need some information, you will ask her. Out of fear she will give you.
4. After you have the girl's number, warn the guy and tell him to be very careful and walk away.

It is that simple
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by musaajebor(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Simple.
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by Shekson(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Its simple. Go and meet dem. Introduce ursef as the restaurant official. Ask dem to both write their numbers on a note as yu consider inviting dem to ΰя forthcoming restaurant anniversary party. So yu intend to send them invites in bulk sms.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by iykemoney90(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Waiting for how to make heaven without repenting

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
francababy: [size=14pt]This is how to get a girl's number in the presence of her guy

1. Walk up to the guy, tell him you are from EFCC and you have being watching him for months.
2. Tell him he is under arrest. And he should follow you to the station.
3. Ask the girl to give you her number because if you need some information, you will ask her. Out of fear she will give you.
4. After you have the girl's number, warn the guy and tell him to be very careful and walk away.

It is that simple
[/size]

What if the guy is a vulcanizer or mechanic?

Those kind of guys dont even know EFCC except as a means if persecuting politicians.
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by COvo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
braine: That was not in the presence of her man
EXACTLY!
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by DikSin(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
@ op u no get respect for ur life abi Stop smoking wet shi!t angry

Oya, pari owe yi: abo'ro lan so fo'moluwabi, toba de nu e

1 Like

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 29, 2014
You must not have every girl's phone number...

This is dumb...

Lack's respect, both you and the girl...
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by Atmmachine(m): 5:20am On Jun 29, 2014
Big guys don't ask for girls digits..
cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by mencade5(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2014
kesta tipsy: This tip is short and simple

We went to a bar where people were gathered eating, drinking and having fun, not too long my eyes caught the attention of a pretty girl but the problem is she came with her man, I would have easily stood up from my seat just to say HI to her, I told my friend about my moves and he was like its a dangerous one since her man was present..
In split seconds I figure out something, when her man went to the rest room I quickly walked up to the girl, greeted her and she responded, then I began to whisper say "DO YOU KNOW THAT GUY

SHE: yes he's my boyfriend

ME: "THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT THAT GUY I WANT TO TELL YOU, I DON'T WANT HIM TO COME SEE ME TALKING TO YOU, KINDLY GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN GIVE YOU A CALL LATER ITS A SECRET YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW"

SHE hurriedly gave me her number and that's how we became friends till date.

You just have to always be smart.
u are a mumu man
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by xtervaganza(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2014
okpara ugo: You must not have every girl's phone number...

This is dumb...

Lack's respect, both you and the girl...
u want to blame the girl abi?
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by xtervaganza(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2014
Atmmachine: Big guys don't ask for girls digits..
cool
yeah, they don't.

They just kidnap the babe

Ogufe

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by drnoel: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Any girl that gives her number to a stranger or an old flame or acquintance she is supposed to be avoiding is silly. A guy tried that some years ago when I was still dating my wifey. I went to get us drinks and he used that opportunity to sneak in to try yearning her up. When I returned the guy had left, I didnt even know anything was amiss till my girl told me what had transpired while I was away. She told me she gave the guy my number instend of hers, the guy even flashed the number my girl gave him to confirm but since I left my fone on our table it rung then he left just before I returned to our table. Anyway when we got outside to go the guy called the number and I answered, he told me he wanted to speak with sandra (my girl also gave him a fake name) and I put the fone on speaker made my voice sound feminine. By the time we had finished speaking to him, he felt very silly cos we were 4 couples out that night, 4 of my pals and their girlfriends. We had a nice laugh on the guys expense. We visited that club over and again and met the guy once or twice and he never looked at ourside cos anytime he did, we had a habit of busting into laughter.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by drnoel: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Anoda guy in the same club walked over to our table on anoda time like that and bought I and my guys drinks. He says as he declares drinks for all of us, he walked over with his girlfriend and says "who is dating that lady ova there pointing to my girlfriend and my guys asked him what his problem is and he replies am not her to llok for issue, I am here with my babe too and my guys but men thet girl is so hot that I had to know who is dating her and my guys pointed at me. He then said, bros abeg ur babe is exceptional hold her well, then he declares drinks for us. Funny, after that incidence my guys refused to gk back to that club.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by Atmmachine(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
xtervaganza: yeah, they don't.

They just kidnap the babe

Ogufe

The money do the kidnapping grin
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by drnoel: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
naija chikas na wah 4 una
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by agrovick(m): 12:25am On Aug 28, 2014
mencade5: u are a mumu man
as in big mumu
Re: How To Get Her Number In The Presence Of Her Man by itstpia1: 2:44am On Aug 28, 2014
Spy.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Convert Your Religion Because Of Love? / Why Do Women Behave "Funny" During Their Period? / Guys!!! What Are Your Expections When Receiving A Female Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.