Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Experience With A Native Doctor - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Native Doctor (36808 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by PastorOluT(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
?
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by greatgod2012(f): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
What you saw was a masquerade and not a herbalist.

Herbalists don't go from place to place on the road to beg for money.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by toprealman: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
OP, doubt if you were bre*st fed. You must have been raised on cowbell. Calling you a coward is an insult to confirmed cowards!
I blame the moderator not you.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by eyenCalabar(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
You are just made of fear matter. Native doctor my foot! Because he dressed in red and black colors? And people called him native doctor? Why didn't you tell him you are a modern doctor? Why do you go to church sef? So much fear. Sad!
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by grandstar(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sorry man. No big deal. Its one of those zoomthings. You were fortunate that its not those that carry whips. You butt would have been dancing skelewu. Dont fret, life goes on. as yuzedo foresaw this year "The sun will shine, the rain will still fall"
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Donbabaj: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
And u even still gat the guts to broadcast your mumuism on social network!!!

If i were you and he tries touching me with dat rod, walai i go make sure say i beat him up and seize all his outfit! sad
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by bigx(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Oboi c format!!!

Make I go find horn, chalk n red n white cloth

2014 here I come!!
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by amaziingabbey: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
liloelawwal: u be complete mugu
Is lyk u were born n bred in banana iceland
D guy ws jst a beger!!!
banana iceland ke?
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by OPUSDEI1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Very soon somebody will sneeze and it will make front page and shortly after Nairaland will be abandoned to kids.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by ichidodo: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Thank GOD i can comment now
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Rilwayne001: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin Coward, Perdon wey u suppose give dirty slapppp
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by MrRhymes101(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK ON NL......................YIPPPPEEEEEEE @OP which kain native doctor be dis
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Never give your money to dirty wierd looking men with a horn. Its the new type of money ritual. Get wise, that not a begger. Go to church for som deliverance bro. #realtalk
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by ndidibabe(f): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
deshclones: All these kids from the western land of cowards.....mtshew....

Thunder fire gowon for refusing my people exit from this contraption called nigeria....for keeping me in the same country with these western cowards...imagine the maga no get shame dey talk anyhow....

you were ripped morafuchker. grin grin grin grin
Racist, will you shut your dirty mouth up?? Which village do you live? I am born and bred in Lagos, married a Yoruba Man, have so many yoruba friends and colleagues and I am glad to say Yorubas are very great people. Racism is a result of hunger, depression, insanity and isolation. Why will a sane person hate another because of his or her race. Reason isn't far fetched- a hungry man is an angry man. Let's wipe poverty away in our land. People like deshclones need help...

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by blaquemyc: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
your legs were even shaking, jujuism still get level be dat.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Ellidude(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Donbabaj: And u even still gat the guts to broadcast your mumuism on social network!!!

If i were you and he tries touching me with dat rod, walai i go make sure say i beat him up and seize all his outfit! sad
The guy is a kid.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
u are mumu next tym cover ur self with the blood of jesus

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by deshclones(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
ndidibabe: Racist, will you shut your dirty mouth up?? Which village do you live? I am born and bred in Lagos, married a Yoruba Man, have so many yoruba friends and colleagues and I am glad to say Yorubas are very great people. Racism is a result of hunger, depression, insanity and isolation. Why will a sane person hate another because of his or her race. Reason isn't far fetched- an hungry man is an angry man. Let's wipe poverty away in our land. People like deshclones need help...

Are you okay?? hope all is well with you nne?

Its not late to seek for help from your numerous affliction....its the beginning of the year. wink wink
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by jeamie(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hehehe..mumu first klass.. grin
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by NaLaugh: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
haha. i love Nigerians and the "IF NA ME" attitude.
I guarantee 80% of people running their mouths here would have done EXACTLY
the same thing, and then get all philosophical on us like:

"Oh, it's better safe than sorry" n crap angry

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Jewelpearl(f): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jerrick: Anytime I think about the scenario, I laugh and just shake my head. It was Christmas week and I went visiting my Uncle who stays in Ibadan. On 23 December, my uncle gave me some documents to get them photocopied. It's a known fact and no news that my uncle is the very stingy type. He calculated all I would spend and he made sure I won't be left with no change, imagine? undecided.

Anyways, in no time, I was on bike and I arrived my destination. I alighted from the bike and went to the shop where I will get those document photocopied! But as I was going, I noticed something strange frm afar. It was a man dressed in red clothe with something in his hand. I watched him for some time and I noticed he was conversing with people he sees on the road. I walked very fast cos I was scared. When I asked those people in shop what the man was doing, they said he's a native doctor and that he collects money frm people whenever Christmas is near.

I could hardly swallow my saliva cos I was scared. I have never seen a native doctor except in films, let alone conversing with one. When he was close to the shop I was, I could clearly see he's got a horn with him. The horn is wielded with red and black cloth. I wanted to run at first but I saw a lady beside me, I noticed she wasn't as nervous or agitated like I was. This boosted my confidence and I decided to stay! cool. The native doc got to the shop I was and stopped...... Ghen ghen!! sad

Seriously, I was standing but 'dead' and buried in fear. I don't know maybe because of the supra canvas I wore or my nice outfit, he approached me. They've already told me the native doc approaches those he sees as rich people. Because if you see me that day ehn, u go confuse me with dangote's son cool #fact undecided. So, he pointed the horn to me and said money. I initially wanted to rebuke him by calling Jesus but I never wanted to fall my own hands infront of the babe, I kept quiet and hoped for the 'worst' grin . I handed him 1 hundred naira. He collected it, looked at me and further pointed the ugly horn at me, he kept on saying money!

When I noticed he was going to touch me with his ugly horn, I moved back. I started to empty my pocket, swearing that the 1 hundred naira was all I had on me grin he danced and left... Phewww, that was close, I thought in my mind. Those I met in the shop laughed @ me that I was doing like a weakly! I too was laughing but my legs were shaking...... I left the shop and trekked home. I got home and never uttered any word to my uncle. He ignorantly asked, ''why were you that late?'' I said people were too many that we'all had to queue. A very stingy man he is undecided
Chai!.... Guy u fall hand, u b really coward, u cum even give am ur money, u knw wetin d guy dy use d money do... Better go 4 deliverance b4 it's 2 late ooo...
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Ellidude(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Shyna112: u are mumu next tym cover ur self with the blood of jesus
Why are you guys so insultive?
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by skyscraperTM(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
You guys just made my day!!
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
I dey laugh
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Link or it never happened!!!!!! undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jerrick: .
U fumbled. U r a real maga.
That man can't hurt u with his horn if u insist u r nt giving him money. Cos dr's noting in dat horn. He's a fake herbalist!
Last Bullet:
So, u r nt even sure of Jesus power?
U r a fake Christian.
Call on Jesus in time of real trouble.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Lilblitz(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
u sure say d man neva put evil spirit inside u?..go meet tb Joshua for deliverance o...
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
well...i had neva give ma moni to pple i dont know

especially sumone wif a horn dressed in red nd black

whu knows wah his doing to or wif d money
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Bensonite: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Picture or video to support or it never happened.lol
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Una no go kill person for this NL...See me laughing anyhow here..But guy u dunce no be small oo..shey na banana iceland u grow up for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / PHCN Bus Spotted Selling Bread in Lagos (Pictured) / Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.