Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Experience With A Native Doctor - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Native Doctor (36809 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by FakeJews: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
..Crook story undecided picture or he didn't happen.!
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
nice lie
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by ndidibabe(f): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
vivalavida:

You are the angry one here babe. Chai!!! See anger. Anger have made u not to knw da difference between racist and tribalist. Nna mehn,i wish i saw you when you were typing this. You probably must have been seething in anger,teeths clattering while bashing furiously @ ur keypads.
@OP,you be confirmed coward. Small thing and you are already shaking like a rat outta water. Which babalawo goes around begging dough. U met a masquerade. I wouldnt wanna relate ma experience with a masquerade one sunny afternoon. The tin come dey ginger b4 me,when i threatened to beat him up and remove that his cloth,he had no option but to shift
Look at this Idiot trying to distinguish between Tribalism and Racism. You don't even know what the former mean..
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by honsule(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
jude33084: This reminds me of a native doctor back then in Benin,.....we were organizing civil defense in our area because of all these lil guys that owns the night grin So the native doctor we all feared came out with us with his full native doctor clothes; red clothes laced with cowries and charms smiley

Around 2:30am the men of the underworld came and started shooting at us, I thought that I was with a savoir so I quickly ran and hide myself behind him undecided only for me to hear him shout blood of Jesus when a bullet zoom pass his face grin

Omo na that day I come out for the activity last cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy Native doctor bowing to the supremacy of a higher power: JESUS CHRIST
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by victorazy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jerrick: Anytime I think about the scenario, I laugh and just shake my head. It was Christmas week and I went visiting my Uncle who stays in Ibadan. On 23 December, my uncle gave me some documents to get them photocopied. It's a known fact and no news that my uncle is the very stingy type. He calculated all I would spend and he made sure I won't be left with no change, imagine? undecided.

Anyways, in no time, I was on bike and I arrived my destination. I alighted from the bike and went to the shop where I will get those document photocopied! But as I was going, I noticed something strange frm afar. It was a man dressed in red clothe with something in his hand. I watched him for some time and I noticed he was conversing with people he sees on the road. I walked very fast cos I was scared. When I asked those people in shop what the man was doing, they said he's a native doctor and that he collects money frm people whenever Christmas is near.

I could hardly swallow my saliva cos I was scared. I have never seen a native doctor except in films, let alone conversing with one. When he was close to the shop I was, I could clearly see he's got a horn with him. The horn is wielded with red and black cloth. I wanted to run at first but I saw a lady beside me, I noticed she wasn't as nervous or agitated like I was. This boosted my confidence and I decided to stay! cool. The native doc got to the shop I was and stopped...... Ghen ghen!! sad

Seriously, I was standing but 'dead' and buried in fear. I don't know maybe because of the supra canvas I wore or my nice outfit, he approached me. They've already told me the native doc approaches those he sees as rich people. Because if you see me that day ehn, u go confuse me with dangote's son cool #fact undecided. So, he pointed the horn to me and said money. I initially wanted to rebuke him by calling Jesus but I never wanted to fall my own hands infront of the babe, I kept quiet and hoped for the 'worst' grin . I handed him 1 hundred naira. He collected it, looked at me and further pointed the ugly horn at me, he kept on saying money!

When I noticed he was going to touch me with his ugly horn, I moved back. I started to empty my pocket, swearing that the 1 hundred naira was all I had on me grin he danced and left... Phewww, that was close, I thought in my mind. Those I met in the shop laughed @ me that I was doing like a weakly! I too was laughing but my legs were shaking...... I left the shop and trekked home. I got home and never uttered any word to my uncle. He ignorantly asked, ''why were you that late?'' I said people were too many that we'all had to queue. A very stingy man he is undecided

What's dis, must every crap make fp? Ur frtned as oyibo man wey just just land from yankee dat haven't seen a native doctor b4.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by striker9(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
I have a similar experience with a masquerade,I wore a chelsea jersey which made him to hail me among crowd,he started following me but u told him I got no change,I quickly dashed into one igbo shop to avoid further embarrassment.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by choice393(f): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
This is a nigerian movie
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by airclipse(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lol....So pple still wear rain boots supra? lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by tellwisdom: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ahhh! Ibadan boiz na mugu oo embarassed....Its high time i start giving them slap, randomly now undecided
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
u b aboki....
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by isaiahethan: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Grow up,having joystick doesn't make u a man grin
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by 190theclown: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
$Πøwpr¡Π¢€:
end tym post undecided

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by GentleFrank(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Good !
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by dad007(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
deshclones: All these kids from the western land of cowards.....mtshew....

Thunder fire gowon for refusing my people exit from this contraption called nigeria....for keeping me in the same country with these western cowards...imagine the maga no get shame dey talk anyhow....

you were ripped morafuchker. grin grin grin grin
At first,I thought he is a lady ohhhhh.Well, I wouldnt call him a coward like others.Aftrall he was brave enough to share with us his cowardness in a public forum.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by civilianmarsal: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Who send u
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Jerrick(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why are some people so rigid and bias?? undecided. #iJoshy
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by simongonner: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Na Man united fan you be,no wonder the man chance you like the way una dey share points to smaller clubs for old traford..
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Godson201333(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
You be real mumu!!!
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by andyanders: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jerrick: Anytime I think about the scenario, I laugh and just shake my head. It was Christmas week and I went visiting my Uncle who stays in Ibadan. On 23 December, my uncle gave me some documents to get them photocopied. It's a known fact and no news that my uncle is the very stingy type. He calculated all I would spend and he made sure I won't be left with no change, imagine? undecided.

Anyways, in no time, I was on bike and I arrived my destination. I alighted from the bike and went to the shop where I will get those document photocopied! But as I was going, I noticed something strange frm afar. It was a man dressed in red clothe with something in his hand. I watched him for some time and I noticed he was conversing with people he sees on the road. I walked very fast cos I was scared. When I asked those people in shop what the man was doing, they said he's a native doctor and that he collects money frm people whenever Christmas is near.

I could hardly swallow my saliva cos I was scared. I have never seen a native doctor except in films, let alone conversing with one. When he was close to the shop I was, I could clearly see he's got a horn with him. The horn is wielded with red and black cloth. I wanted to run at first but I saw a lady beside me, I noticed she wasn't as nervous or agitated like I was. This boosted my confidence and I decided to stay! cool. The native doc got to the shop I was and stopped...... Ghen ghen!! sad

Seriously, I was standing but 'dead' and buried in fear. I don't know maybe because of the supra canvas I wore or my nice outfit, he approached me. They've already told me the native doc approaches those he sees as rich people. Because if you see me that day ehn, u go confuse me with dangote's son cool #fact undecided. So, he pointed the horn to me and said money. I initially wanted to rebuke him by calling Jesus but I never wanted to fall my own hands infront of the babe, I kept quiet and hoped for the 'worst' grin . I handed him 1 hundred naira. He collected it, looked at me and further pointed the ugly horn at me, he kept on saying money!

When I noticed he was going to touch me with his ugly horn, I moved back. I started to empty my pocket, swearing that the 1 hundred naira was all I had on me grin he danced and left... Phewww, that was close, I thought in my mind. Those I met in the shop laughed @ me that I was doing like a weakly! I too was laughing but my legs were shaking...... I left the shop and trekked home. I got home and never uttered any word to my uncle. He ignorantly asked, ''why were you that late?'' I said people were too many that we'all had to queue. A very stingy man he is undecided

My brother, don't be surprised that money you gave to this man has tampered with your destiny.
All those money they are collecting from ignorant people, they use the people's destiny.
Go to your parents let them take you for deliverance because this people are demonic and never give people you see anyhow on the road and even the beggars you see are not real.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by deolu2000(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mumu grade one..smh
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by jeffizy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
God bless your Uncle!
He is a wise man.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by jeffizy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
God bless your Uncle!
He is a wise man.
Owo ti o si, jedi-jedi o le gba!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by ManTiger(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Time to take Yuzedo's prophecy serious.
He said "Potato will Potate", This fine babe na Potato (Maga) and giving this hungry begger Money is an act of Potating otherwise known as being mugu!

Back to the matter.
There are many of these beggers along my axis and i just laff them off with the exact word they use and thank God cos i always have my fiery look on and no one dares touches me with any sought of horn, koni fe fi eja kika se osuka!
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Bivinz: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
DK Jaleel: why u no
shout Jesus if he sure for you??
What exactly do you mean by this? Are u implying that the name Jesus is powerless?
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
jude33084: This
reminds me of a native doctor back then in Benin,.....we were organizing
civil defense in our area because of all these lil guys that owns the
night grin So the native doctor we all feared came out with us with his
full native doctor clothes; red clothes laced with cowries and charms
smiley

Around 2:30am the men of the underworld came and started shooting at us,
I thought that I was with a savoir so I quickly ran and hide myself
behind him undecided only for me to hear him shout blood of Jesus when a
bullet zoom pass his face grin
ooh Lord!!! :p cheesy
i just fell.off my f;uck-ing chair lol.
Thank you

Omo na that day I come out for the activity last cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by vivalavida(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
ndidibabe: Look at this Idiot trying to distinguish between Tribalism and Racism. You don't even know what the former mean..

Use ndidi aka patience and diffrentiate racism and tribalism for me.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by firstcourage(f): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
:PFuni talk c mumu dey form fear
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Jerrick(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
first-courage:
:PFuni talk c mumu dey form fear
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by cho25bc(f): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
wetin be my own?

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by dapizy02(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2014
Supra canvas and nice outfit ke, show us d pics of monkey shoe and out dated O.K u wear.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by alivetofuckonly(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Why you go call your uncle stingy. When you sef dey form for babe front. Instead make u call jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / PHCN Bus Spotted Selling Bread in Lagos (Pictured) / Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.