Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread (10804 Views)

Federal University OYE EKITI 2014/2015 Admission Thread.. / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread by geniusauthor(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls I have a brother that has paid Acceptance, but yet to pay sch fee( not prededree but JAMBITE). Can he still pay now ? Is there any late penalty for him pls?
Re: Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread by VanTee20(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
geniusauthor:
Pls I have a brother that has paid Acceptance, but yet to pay sch fee( not prededree but JAMBITE). Can he still pay now ? Is there any late penalty for him pls?

He still can. I don't think he can be penalised, but I'm not 100% sure. Tell him to do it asap.
Re: Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
darealez:

Small advice for ya, just try to secure an accomodation in town though d hostel isn't bad. The school's owk but you must be ready to work hard and read like crazy. Must be well mannered as EXPULSION is no big deal to several offences as stated by the student handbook. Free 24hrs Internet services at your disposal and lots more
wat is the cut off mark likes? And admission for Engineering? How many students do they admit? Is the admission free and fair? Wat of school fees?
Re: Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread by darealez(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
nouveaux:
wat is the cut off mark likes? And admission for Engineering? How many students do they admit? Is the admission free and fair? Wat of school fees?
Cut of mrk--> 50 altho higha scores pay of lata
Admission for eng. Is jux as tight as oda faculties
850 @last admission but let's hop 4higha numb cs of nw structures
Almst notIn is free and fair in Nigeria but if God cud put me there free nd fair... u can free nd fair.
Skul fee is affordabl @102k

----------------------------
Zynxx
Re: Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
darealez:

Cut of mrk--> 50 altho higha scores pay of lata
Admission for eng. Is jux as tight as oda faculties
850 @last admission but let's hop 4higha numb cs of nw structures
Almst notIn is free and fair in Nigeria but if God cud put me there free nd fair... u can free nd fair.
Skul fee is affordabl @102k

----------------------------
Zynxx
thanks man
Re: Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread by toskarh(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2015
Fuoye will test all post utme applicants in Maths, English, Current affairs And Other Co Subjects Related to Your Course Of Study/ Choice.. Our Fuoye Post Utme Past questions and answer/ preparation material is structured in such a way that if you go through it thoroughly, there is no way you won’t pass the exam. Yes, that’s the fact. Fuoye Post Utme Past questions and answers/ preparation materials is packaged in One format; The soft copy ( I personally Recommend this) 2012-till date ( Highly comprehensive and will be sent to your email( it’s in PDF format which makes it easily accessible on phones and mobile devices). Note : The soft copy is a much better version because it’s actually packaged for self tutor. Indisputably, there are several smart secrets to achieving academic success; but of them all, using relevant past questions is by far the smartest, strongest and choicest. The past questions and answers provide Fuoye Post-Jamb candidates with fast, easy and reliable access to Practice Post-Jamb Questions in any subject of their choice with NO internet connection on their computer, smartphones and tablets. How To Order For The Soft Copy Of Unilag Post UTME Past Questions/Answers described below ; Note :if you need to confirm anything before making payment, please feel free to comment at the end of this post. Payment Procedures Note; You can also make a bank transfer, it’s accepted. Pay the sum of 1500 naira into the following account below. Bank: GT Bank Account Number: 0169345984 Name:Adeyemi Tosin Daniel After making payments above, grab your phone and text your full name, email address, phone number and Teller number to.0902 132 8334. ( If it’s Bank Transfer, No need for teller number) E.g. Ciroma Adekunle, Cirimaadekunle@gmail.com, phone number and teller number to 0902 132 8334. You will get an immediate response from us to confirming that we did receive your message and subsequently we will forward the materials to the email address you sent to us within 30 minutes to an hour after receiving your payment. We will also contact you via your phone number if we have any issue sending the materials to your email. Incase of further inquiries, please comment. My team are highly trust worthy, you have no cause to worry because this is our third year Of selling Past Questions To aspirants : Federal University Oye, Ekiti (FUOYE) Post- UTME (JAMB) will likely hold late in the month of July or early August, 2015. I want to beg you to study well for this exam because failing it could mean a waste of the UTME exam you took. NOTE: The Past Questions Are Very Real And Genuine.. Good luck To You All
Re: Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread by markpeakson(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
teknology:
yeah
pls I will like to know fuoye cut off for law and will dey accept me because I didn't choose them in my jamb but I heard that candidate which don't choose them are allowed to do the post jamb exam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Uk Universities That Accept Hnd For Msc Programs / Osun Distributes Computer Tablets Of Knowledge For Test-running / 40 List Of Oldest Higher Institutions In Nigeria And Year Of Establishment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.