Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Which Was Your Best Phrase Of 2013 By These Nigeria's Public Figures. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Was Your Best Phrase Of 2013 By These Nigeria's Public Figures. (885 Views)

When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding / Describe These Nigeria Police Officer In One Word / Greatest Miracle Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Was Your Best Phrase Of 2013 By These Nigeria's Public Figures. by eHustler(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Year 2013 was unprecedented in the use of the media, especially the social media by Nigerians to re-echo, mock and condemn some phrases made either delibrately or accidentally as a result of pressure, annoyance, ignorance or desperation by some public figures, which later became big issues and made some of them objects of ridicule and others objects of condemnation. I ask which of these phrases do you consider the best?

1. My Oga At The Top - Obafaye.
2. Do The Needful - Stella Oduah.
3. Higher Level Of Grace - COZA Pastor.
4. I Don't Give A Damn - GEJ.
5. You Can Go And Die - Oshiomhole.
6. Patience Jonathan Is My Jesus On Earth - Evans Bipi.

Let the voting begin now! Meanwhile make I vote for my main man Oshebaba cos e no easy make my haters dey see me dey wear go and die polo shirt. The thing dey pain dem well well o!

Re: Which Was Your Best Phrase Of 2013 By These Nigeria's Public Figures. by RexioKlasik(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Come and Live...lolz

(1) (Reply)

Girls Nd Their Dreams / Joke Of The Day.. / My Experience With MTN This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.