Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws (10767 Views)

Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws by Cheatmessiah: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thanks to all my fans for their tremedous encouragements and appreciation..To unpaid members who have lost heavily to the promoters, pls due accept my sincere apology..Remember that life is full of ups and down..Success does nt come easily rather we work 4 it and things dnt always go the way we expect..Remember we grow through what we go through...Promoters are all over the net watching..You dnt knw people who post draws online..They may be agents or spies..So shine ur koroko eyes and follow who know road.Booking of draw is currently on going with full assurance and guarantee..This week is a pay back week 4 d promoters..For those guys that called to tell me that they cant afford the membership feees 100,000..You can now order for only this week for 25,000 only..Note:if you cant afford to pay,dnt bother wasting calling but if you dnt have upto 25,000, you can pay 10,000 and balance up after winning..08175155093
Re: Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws by drmattz303: 4:47am On Jan 06, 2014
Master! I first of all greet up very well.I have lost in $Θ many ways nw and I can swear that I don't have a penny nw.evry tin bout life is really turning upside down ◦°˚◦°˚o ,even as Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ talking to Ʊ nw M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ girl and I jst. Broke up yesterday being suday.$Θ Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ life less. Nw.I can't do any tin + dat I have lost $Θ much in this pool game.pls master come to make resque.plz even if will have a deal...
Tnx.I jst pray to GOD Ʊ will undaastand.
Re: Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws by drmattz303: 4:48am On Jan 06, 2014
I will still cal you on phone 2day too
Tnx....
Re: Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws by imagrg(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2014
I always love helping people. I give out bankers free of charge. When you win, no matter how much, I expect you to show appreciation by asking that you pay something into my account but it was not not so. Those who called me in week 22 smiled to the bank as numbers 5,10,36,37,45 released slammed 5over5! No one asked for my account number or even sent a recharge card. Well, that will not stop me from helping you win the pools. For week 26, I have a system. Every week 26, since 2011, count 4 up from from first bar on coupon and two down from under same bar for two bankers. Cardiff must draw as your third banker. 2,7,12 to draw this week. But for those who prefer expert selection, nap 33,34,35. see you in week 29 for the bomb! Dont hestitate to appreciate please. 07054395061
Re: Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws by decornel: 1:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Firstly I thank u for creating out time to write and know that there are people in seriously need of ur help, I must recommend u cos it is not easy all at. But to my ownn suggestion if u
Can atleast giiv a one or two sure BK just for a trial inorder to convince me whilee I watch n see if those numbers play then I will talk busssiness wit u on weekly bases.
Once again thank u a lot.
Re: Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws by Cheatmessiah: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2014
decornel: Firstly I thank u for creating out time to write and know that there are people in seriously need of ur help, I must recommend u cos it is not easy all at. But to my ownn suggestion if u
Can atleast giiv a one or two sure BK just for a trial inorder to convince me whilee I watch n see if those numbers play then I will talk busssiness wit u on weekly bases.
Once again thank u a lot.
bank on 37
Re: Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws by holhawahle: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
I trust 23. For real

(1) (Reply)

Rio 2016 Olympics: Okagbare Not Banned — AFN / TP Mazembe Wins CAF Confederations Cup Back To Back / Chiamaka Nnadozie Has Been Nominated For Goalkeeper Of The Season In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.