Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics (2680 Views)

Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics / Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics / Buhari's Speech At The Annual Lagos State Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:44am On Jan 06, 2014
Like I said,why must you people politicize and tribalize every thread ? The President knelt before God and not Adeboye. Call GEJ any name you deem fit but be rest assured that he is under God's protection. All you people can do is keep ranting.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by ChiSun27(m): 6:45am On Jan 06, 2014
manny4life:

I cannot fight for my God, but at least the God I believe in, the same God that GEJ believes in and went before his presence for prayers led by the GO Pastor Adeboye who also believes in that God. The GOD who is worshiped by several hundreds of millions of people, that is the GOD I am talking about. You can say fucck GOD all you want, don't bother me, there are a billion God, but there's ONLY one true God.

Don't mind dat ignoramus of a specie.

Dia is only one true God.

But dis Fashola tall oooooo!!!!!
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2014
skyfall:

Fashola always stands tall any day. That's the difference between being a president and being presidential.

BTW, if you think Jonathan is meek by kneeling in front of the pastor, you're fooled. He's a deadly snake. He's just at that place to deceive and play on the sentiments of gullible Nigerians.

Let's be honest,you didn't hate the President because he is meek neither will you like his if he was stern and tough. Your hatred for the man is beyond his body language. Fashola can be all he want to be and you can believe anything you want but time is a teacher!
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2014
fkaz:

Which God are you talking of? Why would you say the God you believe in is the same God GEJ and Adeboye also believe in. The way Adeboye worship his own God is quite different from how you & GEJ worship own God. You can speak for your self but not for others on this one, pastor Adeboye can not be serving the same God u are serving.

This is like a conversation with a blind man!
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by gratiaeo(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2014
agbameta:

Spot the difference.......smh..
The two picture is a case of a pharisee and tax collector in Luke 18: 10- 14
10“Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a despised tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayerb: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not a sinner like everyone else. For I don’t cheat, I don’t sin, and I don’t commit adultery. I’m certainly not like that tax collector! 12I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.’ 13“But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.’ 14I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

10 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2014
musiwa112: why are you showing it to me.. i dont know anybody in that picture... am i suppose to know anyone in the picture.. someone scam you. i dont get your message. what is your message.
grin grin grin
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by fkaz(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2014
manny4life:

Read what you wrote and tell me you made some sense? I'm an RCCG member, unless if I'm missing something, it's the same God we all serve, how we serve and worship God is different. However, we believe and serve THE SAME GOD: the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God who sent his son Jesus Christ to die on the cross of calvary, that is the same GOD. So please, don't misconstrue what I'm saying.

@bold: That is what i am saying, the way you reverence and has faith in God is different from how gej or Adeboye worship and has faith in the same God you are talking of and That is why i said you should speak for your self.
Remember he said not everyone calling my name knows me.
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by manny4life(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2014
fkaz:

@bold: That is what i am saying, the way you reverence and has faith in God is different from how gej or Adeboye worship and has faith in the same God you are talking of and That is why i said you should speak for your self.
Remember he said not everyone calling my name knows me.

I don't understand how you mean, we serve one GOD, I honestly don't know what you're insinuating, be it as it may, I have no intention to argue.
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by GentleMimi: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2014
pandriod:

Which god are you referring to? The Jewish or the Arabian one? #Smh

Next time, stop posting from your deluded mind. We have at least one billion gods around the world, and I believe in the gods my forefathers worshipped.

#FuckYourGod.
You sound angry,hateful and empty.Accept Jesus into ur life.You should aspire to be greater than ur ancestors..not wallowing in the same mud as they did.
You need Jesus,with Him comes satisfaction and peace.
Even though i'm a christian,i can never make any negative statement about Allah , Mohammed or any other god.
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Clerverly: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2014
.I like the Yorubas when it comes to religion, they do not discriminate grin grin

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by jmaine: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2014
gratiaeo:
The two picture is a case of a pharisee and tax collector in Luke 18: 10- 14
10“Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a despised tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayerb: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not a sinner like everyone else. For I don’t cheat, I don’t sin, and I don’t commit adultery. I’m certainly not like that tax collector! 12I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.’ 13“But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.’ 14I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

cool
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2014
agbameta:

Spot the difference.......smh..

Difference is really clear. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by OgologoDimkpa: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
FreeGlobe:
The difference is GEJ is a thorough Christian while Fashola is a Muslim and Christian wannabe. Fashola should stop playing to gallery and go to mosque for Thanksgiving
Don't mind them? They are neither here nor there sad?
You can't believe in God and at the same time believe in Allah?
It is not possible sad.
Fashola should choose whom he will serve and declare it openly and it will do him good.
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by OgologoDimkpa: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
NRI PRIEST: Like I said,why must you people politicize and tribalize every thread ? The President knelt before God and not Adeboye. Call GEJ any name you deem fit but be rest assured that he is under God's protection. All you people can do is keep ranting.
Don't mind them.
That name GEJ is giving them sleepless night but they are chasing after shadow sads.
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by agbameta: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Demdem:

Difference is really clear. cheesy grin

I don't know what we did to deserve this weak, lazy and incompetent man with no self confidence and assurance.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by skyfall: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
NRI PRIEST:

Let's be honest,you didn't hate the President because he is meek neither will you like his if he was stern and tough. Your hatred for the man is beyond his body language. Fashola can be all he want to be and you can believe anything you want but time is a teacher!

I do not hate him personally. But I hate the fact that he's a pretender, very corrupt, lacks the minimum moral principles and is a bad leader who cannot unite his party & indeed the country. A divide-and-rule president.

I, like many people, knew he wasn't a presidential material when I watched his CNN interview with Christianne Amanpour mid-May 2009 just after Yar'adua's passing. And I've been proven right over and over again. To make matters worse, rather than people of integrity who could make up for his inadequacies, he surrounds himself with the worst kind of sycophants you could find.

I don't have to start saying the things I like about Fashola. They speak for themselves and the man is a total package. Only a liar would compare both men.
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Demdem(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
agbameta:

I don't know what we did to deserve this weak, lazy and incompetent man with no self confidence and assurance.

It was the handiwork of iidiots who in their large numbers voted for the fool just because he told them he once had no shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by DrOBD(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
pandriod:

#FuckYourGod.

Just wondering..... It's wrong to say the above
Re: Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
kai, una no go kill persin with laughter sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Revealed Why They Didn't Kill Obasanjo / VIDEO: It's Time For Change In Nigeria - Femi Fani Kayode / Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.