Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Menses On Wedding Night? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Menses On Wedding Night? (55429 Views)

She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by addictiv(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2014
carammel: Must you make love that night? Or you only trying to be funny
Pls ask him. Some folks behave like the sole purpose of marriage is for legal yanshing. If you dont do it that day you wont die.

2 Likes

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Coldfaya(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2014
Unnecessary Agitation. U go Bleep till u taya so y d fuss.

1 Like

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by captcochrane(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:
Not really. If she calculates when it will show and she finds out it might ruin the wedding night, she can decide to help herself

dokita kosongbo, calculate wetin
cos of 1 nite
oshiscope
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by aventura: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
addictiv:
Pls ask him. Some folks behave like the sole purpose of marriage is for legal yanshing. If you dont do it that day you wont die.

lol@ legal yanshing.

1 Like

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by shizzle11(m): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2014
cdamsel: shocked me?y na?bt me & mynd re friends sad
Na joke I dey. cheesy

Me I be your enemy sad
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by cdamsel(f): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2014
shizzle11:
Na joke I dey. cheesy

Me I be your enemy sad
its alright kiss
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2014
aventura:

must a girl wear white on your wedding day?
not it is not a must
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by OgologoDimkpa: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44: So you can't wait for the few days it will take for the period to stop? And besides I heard there are drugs a woman can take that will push the period forward.
What for?
Any sane man should know that it is a call of nature and should play along with his wife to be?
It is not compulsory to make love on a wedding night undecided?

1 Like

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by carlos1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
aventura: You've said the last good night to one of your wedding guest....one thing leads to another....

GANGAN..........It's that time in your Life.
That time you've waited for all your Life.
That Magical moment.
The proverbial "wedding night"

Then She say....."Oops, I'm in my period"

What will you do cool

Hehe! I won't take dat o, U'll have to unperiod urself o. Which kind nonsense be dat.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by oluwaseyi1682(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
shockedshocked:|very very embarassing
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Secularist: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
This is a disgusting thread. It is even made more disgusting by the fact that people think that sex on the wedding night is a do or die affair. If you are getting married because of sex, then you are going to be very dissapointed quickly.
I understand this is a hot topic for virgins who are eternally looking forward to being deflowered or the deflowerer, i am sorry i cannot empathize with you.

If the lady is on her period except you guys are into that kind of thing, i think a good cuddle would suffice.

My 2 cents.

8 Likes

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by charleff512(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
That one no be big deal now.
na ur thing.No contest.
Na you get am and go chop am tire
you wey don wait since no go die because you no enter jerusalem for your wedding nite.
na just red flag
e go soon expire
abeg wait at the gate till you are allowed to enter.

2 Likes

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by nekaa(f): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
ehn, u go wait na..

Afro-k:
No be for dis forum Una dey talk say make guys "sample d samples" b4 marriage? Wen U don do all d doables b4 marriage, wetin menses go cause again if not for U to sleep nd safe urself small energy from d wedding stress. But I think d dates of d period should be part of d wedding planning, or why do we av wedding planners sef undecided?
lmao... so wedding planner go need to take menstrual cycle into consideration? that means you go need to tell the officiating minister so that him to go plan well when he dey give una date.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Burger01(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Period or no period we must do the do angry
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
She is his wife already, he will be the one hitting it after all.
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44: So you can't wait for the few days it will take for the period to stop? And besides I heard there are drugs a woman can take that will push the period forward.
Not a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by jmaine: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
No big deal, na to chill make the period fade away . Abi no be the same congo you don dey shine before marriage tongue

1 Like

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by fpeter(f): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Oyetboy: Who told you ladies can't have sex during their menses? :p

DIRTY BOY....EEWW SO GROSS!
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by ndidibabe(f): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
What is the big deal? Does 'period' last forever? Very senseless topic!!
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Alamation(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
aventura: You've said the last good night to one of your wedding guest....one thing leads to another....

GANGAN..........It's that time in your Life.
That time you've waited for all your Life.
That Magical moment.
The proverbial "wedding night"

Then She say....."Oops, I'm in my period"

What will you do cool
sriously?! So you're saying uve never bleeped someone who's doing her menses? That shit doesn't Mata mahn. I go in like that. That's if I really want to do it that night. Majorly, I do shit like that. Just Goan clean ur p*ssy in the bathroom and we're good to go!
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by moscobabs(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
wic kind topics dey make frontpage sef may God save our Moderators this year oo
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Edoblakky(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
OP, it will surprise you to know that what you just asked actually happened to me.
After the wedding and dancing, na so we reach hotel gbam my wife say chai see blood.
Though I felt bad because we faithfully waited for it but we had to wait a bit longer. And trust me the tiredness of the day's activities actually helped us to sleep without raising any dust.
Na so I take marry and wait for almost a week before I ..................

1 Like

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Xyge(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Those drugs. They sure have their adverse effect..
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by fleps(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
@farano:
Honeymoon doesn't exit anymore jare

I guess you wanted to say excite.
Besides if you don't 'know' your partner before the wedding night, honeymoon will be an exciting adventure...

2 Likes

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by pickabeau1: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
i thought ASUU had called off the strike
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by McLuhan(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
I find this fixation on sex and sexuality rather annoying. Must every discussion on Nairaland be connected to intercourse? The worst of all is that such threads often tend to objectify women and reduce them to mere apparatuses for the satiation of male lust. As a man, I find this portrayal not only demeaning to women but also insulting to those of us who consider our wives equal partners with us. The idea of menstruation on one's wedding night as being some kind of sin or abomination is sexist, chauvinistic, and condescending.

11 Likes

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Rilwayne001: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg ooo....wetin go apen if dey actually copulate despite mestruation
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by Alamation(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
fpeter:

DIRTY BOY....EEWW SO GROSS!
yimu! Dey deceive yasef. Try it and sing good song afterward. Doesn't take anytin from u. D girl will enjoy it as usual
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by McLuhan(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
I find this fixation on sex and sexuality rather annoying. Must every discussion on Nairaland be connected to intercourse? The worst of all is that such threads often tend to objectify women and reduce them to mere tools for the satiation of male lust. As a man, I find this portrayal not only demeaning to women but also insulting to those of us who consider our wives equal partners with us. The idea of menstruation on one's wedding night as constituting some kind of sin or abomination is sexist, chauvinistic, and condescending.

2 Likes

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by sweetestguy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
McLuhan: I find this fixation on sex and sexuality rather annoying. Must every discussion on Nairaland be connected to intercourse? The worst of all is that such threads often tend to objectify women and reduce them to mere apparatuses for the satiation of male lust. As a man, I find this portrayal not only demeaning to women but also insulting to those of us who consider our wives equal partners with us. The idea of menstruation on one's wedding night as being some kind of sin or abomination is sexist, chauvinistic, and condescending.
ok

2 Likes

Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by experimentist: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Women their wahala sef, anytime wey I hear about thet their menses I dey lost appetite for bolingo cry
Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by bigx(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
you wait

you have 4 decades of doing the same thing night after night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.