Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( (6467 Views)

Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / Who Is Your NL Crush? / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Though I've never seen her before, I know she's on of a kind. I like the way she talks, the way she walks (I can imagine)... She's go height (average), slender and fair in complexion (abi na lie?). I can't believe I saw dis sweet girl in my dreams lasnyt and that's when I knew we both have something in common.. We had great fun together, I saw us watching movie @silverbird cinemas while eating popcorn and she rested her soft sweet head on my dry chest.. We talked about many things, how I like how comments on Nairaland, her contributions in the romance section. She told me she's not married and that she don't mind having me as her husband some day cool and I also wanted her to be my wife cry

After the movie we decided to go home, as we got out I pressed the button on my BMW double exhaust ride (I forgot the model and I no even get car for real life o, na legedez benz I dey use) cry I accompanied to the passenger's side, opened the door and she sat in gently then I kissed her on cheek and went in to drive.. In no time we are at my house, we both headed straight to the shower, took our bath together and straight to bed we went... Before I knew it, I woke up in my caban all wet and sweaty, nepa light no even dey sef cry na which kain wahala be dis na cry I cried profusely! That's when I knew I have to get the sweet NL babe, Caracta, no tell me say u don marry oh cos I go vexxxxx..

Oya mod, na FP sure pass cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Enegod(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2014
undecided
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by xynerise: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2014
You are late
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2014
Enegod: undecided
cry

Bro no go break ya neck o!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
xynerise: You are late
if I hear cry

Who are you sef angry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by 3coins(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
diz is wht we call "nro malaria" in igbo(dnt mind my spelling).... malaria drim grin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by jaybee3(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2014
write her a poem or something.
We've provided you with the perfect platform to make your intentions known => https://www.nairaland.com/1582307/romance-section-valentines-day-special

Who knows, she may just be your Valentine

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2014
3coins: diz is wht we call "nro malaria" in igbo(dnt mind my spelling).... malaria drim grin

bro, dis dream na reality oh, it shall come to pass..

If u think seh I dey lie ask TB Joshua or ask Yuzedu cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Vyolet(f): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2014
the movie we decided to go home, as we got out I pressed the button on my BMW double exhaust ride
This is the funniest part. grin grin,. Dreams are just too silly.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by xynerise: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: if I hear cry

Who are you sef angry
Her E- father
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2014
jay bee: write her a poem or something.
We've provided you with the perfect platform to make your intentions known => https://www.nairaland.com/1582307/romance-section-valentines-day-special

Who knows, she may just be your Valentine

@Jay bee... Chei, na work be dat oh... Shei I fit use pidgin write am cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Ellidude(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2014
I've not been on nairaland too long enough to know Caracta..But I've been watching her posts..Not until a certain day when i came across her shell..Reading between the lines, i found out that she's one meticulous and passionate lady..You know how rare they are nowadays..

On her dairy, clearly stated that she's engaged already [not really sure] , his name being LUNCH DATE GUY [according to diary]..

I'm not saying you've got no chance but she's too smart for this..You haven't really known her enough..Studied her carefully..I'm sure you just admire her posts..

But if your dream is true, believe!! for they do come true..

In all, i respect her and trust me when i say she's gonna take this seriously..

justsaying#

At your convenience, i suggest you browse through her shell..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2014
Mate stop crushing on my woman! angry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2014
Vyolet:
This is the funniest part. grin grin,. Dreams are just too silly.
bro d ting pain gaan na cry I woke and rushed out to the parkin lot looking for my beemer, I nearly call the cops cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2014
xynerise:
Her E- father
bro, no just leme catch ok cry you go explain wela
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by 3coins(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: bro, dis dream na reality oh, it shall come to pass..

If u think seh I dey lie ask TB Joshua or ask Yuzedu cry

sure,it cn....but kill dis guy 1st vvvv grin

Vessi: Mate stop crushing on my woman! angry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2014
Vessi: Mate stop crushing on my woman! angry
no worry, till I start brushing her cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2014
3coins:

sure,it cn....but kill dis guy 1st vvvv grin

never mind, he's a gunner cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: no worry, till I start brushing her cry
Wait lemme crush you grin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by UjSizzle(f): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2014
Write her something breath taking in the competition grin grin

Caracta where art thou? cheesy
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by captcochrane(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2014
@op, i dont tink caracta is an igbo lady

or av u changed ur mind ni
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle: Write her something breath taking in the competition grin grin

Caracta where art thou? cheesy
ok thnx, but I no sabi write oh cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2014
captcochrane: @op, i dont tink caracta is an igbo lady

or av u changed ur mind ni
bro, forget dat ting, woman na woman, all join.. D Caracta wey me see lastnyt, even if na Ijaw babe, all join cry

Besides, d Igbo babes for NL dem dey vexxxx ye cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by 3coins(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: never mind, he's a gunner cry
grin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2014
Oh well...

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Newkidoo(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2014
I don't see seriousness in this ur post..
Anyway, caracta is older than u so forget it!!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta: Oh well...
Hi dear

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo: I don't see seriousness in this ur post..
Anyway, caracta is older than u so forget it!!
bro I serious, forget d way I'm writing... I no be small pikin o cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Newkidoo(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: bro I serious, forget d way I'm writing... I no be small pikin o cry
Then if u r serious...This is her number... 0806785443...
pls don't disturb her much oo...wink
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by DKJaleel: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta: Oh well...
..and here she blushes...*abeg my oyinbo correct??*
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
Then if u r serious...This is her number... 0806785443...
pls don't disturb her much oo...wink
e be like seh u dey find work abi? U wan ch'olo? cry abeg carry ur incorrect numbers comot here o, abi we tell u sey we dey find marriage counsellor? cry

We know as we go handle our biz cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: Though I've never seen her before, I know she's on of a kind. I like the way she talks, the way she walks (I can imagine)... She's go height (average), slender and fair in complexion (abi na lie?). I can't believe I saw dis sweet girl in my dreams lasnyt and that's when I knew we both have something in common.. We had great fun together, I saw us watching movie @silverbird cinemas while eating popcorn and she rested her soft sweet head on my dry chest.. We talked about many things, how I like how comments on Nairaland, her contributions in the romance section. She told me she's not married and that she don't mind having me as her husband some day cool and I also wanted her to be my wife cry

After the movie we decided to go home, as we got out I pressed the button on my BMW double exhaust ride (I forgot the model and I no even get car for real life o, na legedez benz I dey use) cry I accompanied to the passenger's side, opened the door and she sat in gently then I kissed her on cheek and went in to drive.. In no time we are at my house, we both headed straight to the shower, took our bath together and straight to bed we went... Before I knew it, I woke up in my caban all wet and sweaty, nepa light no even dey sef cry na which kain wahala be dis na cry I cried profusely! That's when I knew I have to get the sweet NL babe, Caracta, no tell me say u don marry oh cos I go vexxxxx..

Oya mod, na FP sure pass cool
gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Typical Nigerian Girls Facebook Status...... / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.