Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( (6470 Views)

Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / Who Is Your NL Crush? / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle:
shocked That's disappointing. I was really hoping you'd ignore that sad sad
na my old time friend, na so we dey play all day wink
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by xynerise: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: forget, na play we dey play na wink
Indeed
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by UjSizzle(f): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Its Jonathan: are u trying to get my attention honey.
You've been noticed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle:
grin Did you take a second look?
laiye-laiye cry

I can't even go back there, abeg remove it!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by ItsJonathan(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: forget, na play we dey play na wink
you nd who

Why do I even waste my time on this thread sef.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Its Jonathan: I'm going to get you a free go nd die T-shirt soon cool
I prefer the go and live version smiley
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by UjSizzle(f): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: laiye-laiye cry

I can't even go back there, abeg remove it!
Do you always cry this much? You should know Cara doesn't dig crybabies undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle:
lmao Uncle Xylophone pity the young man.

Cataract, your subscription don expire

I want to sleep. We'll continue tomorrow. My body system is not adjusting well after the break. sad
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Its Jonathan: you nd who

shei u no see the 'un-follow' button ni?
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Its Jonathan: you nd who

I know you. One 'e'. I wonder why you had to open another account. Not necessary na.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle:
Do you always cry this much? You should know Cara doesn't dig crybabies undecided
don't worry, I can be her superman, we can get high together wink
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta, never sleep na, time still dey na.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by ItsJonathan(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta:

I know you. One 'e'. I wonder why you had to open another account. Not necessary na.
no,actually it's 3 e's.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
I was out for like How many seconds, nd all of una Don gather caracta.

nawa o.any way goodu nighti
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: Caracta, never sleep na, time still dey na.
the way u dey act sef ehn,like a secondary school dropout. that wants to get laid via the internet.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Jamie87(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta:

Hey you! What are you doing here?

*checks his profile pic*

shocked Oh yeah! Dude!!!!!!!!
I hear say person dey toast you, na why I show. cheesy
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Jamie87(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Rhymez:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will call you tomorrow cheesy

Yes!!!!!!!!!
You still have it?
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Monstertrucks: the way u dey act sef ehn,like a secondary school dropout. that wants to get laid via the internet.
we don see u, oya go to bed now cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
][color=#000030:
You still have it? [/color]
sex killz.

by the dp u shall know them.

oboy u no con white again o
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
I woulda love to lock dis thread now till tmrw cos of all these derailers and trolls cry

Anyway, goodnyt peeps, sweet dreams cool
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by jeezyterry(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2014
rubbish
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 5:12am On Jan 07, 2014
Abu Mikey: [img]http://www.kaiparaworkwear.co.nz/media/catalog/product/cache/4/image/fb9b7c72809b42bcf30aea4972e2eeab/g/1/g11_1.jpg[/img]
Abu_Shekau_Mikey, good morning... What is that rubbish? cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Newkidoo(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2014
What is the update on this!! has d bride being taken home or the evil sister still showing herself..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2014
Newkidoo: What is the update on this!! has d bride being taken home or the evil sister still showing herself..
things dey go well bro, gradually... Pray for us!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2014
Smh -_-.........joker! undecided
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by lifehacker: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2014
My first thought when i saw the thread was that the lady in question opened the thread and started commenting with different monikers in order to attract attention to herself..... After two pages i thought otherwise, maybe she told u all to comment on the thread... In order to help her gain traction,..... After two more i gave up..... Why the hell would i wake up one good morning, find a thread like this and start opposing the op or insulting anyone ? I would rightly say it is the zenith of joblessness to do so! Not like it makes any difference.. Want to talk miscellaneous? No problems, why do u feel the need to call someone a kid?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2014
lifehacker: My first thought when i saw the thread was that the lady in question opened the thread and started commenting with different monikers in order to attract attention to herself..... After two pages i thought otherwise, maybe she told u all to comment on the thread... In order to help her gain traction,..... After two more i gave up..... Why the hell would i wake up one good morning, find a thread like this and start opposing the op or insulting anyone ? I would rightly say it is the zenith of joblessness to do so! Not like it makes any difference.. Want to talk miscellaneous? No problems, why do u feel the need to call someone a kid?
bro u make sense cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Elxandre(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2014
@experimentist

You are one boring guy. From what I have observed, Caracta is one brillant personality with a high level of maturity.
These kind of Women are scarce these days.
You dont sound serious, and even your weak attempt at being humorous isn't helping either.

@

Missed the sensationalism attached to your moniker. So you and ogugua were actually serious? cheesy
I seriously believe that you can easily pinpoint a mature lady online just by her posts.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2014
lifehacker: My first thought when i saw the thread was that the lady in question opened the thread and started commenting with different monikers in order to attract attention to herself..... After two pages i thought otherwise, maybe she told u all to comment on the thread... In order to help her gain traction,..... After two more i gave up..... Why the hell would i wake up one good morning, find a thread like this and start opposing the op or insulting anyone ? I would rightly say it is the zenith of joblessness to do so! Not like it makes any difference.. Want to talk miscellaneous? No problems, why do u feel the need to call someone a kid?

Oh heavens! shocked shocked
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by adexsimply(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2014
I've got a problem with comprehension sad sad sad
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2014
Caracta:

Oh heavens! shocked shocked
ROFTL grincry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omg!!! Igbo Girl Nwachukwu Share A Nasty Picture and video To Lover On Whatsapp / Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship / See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.