Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] (6115 Views)

Is It Possible For Twins To 'hate' Themselves? / Cooking Beans For Twins (ewa Ibeji) / Suggest Names For Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
majour: me and my sis
Nice pics, I can see the resemblance with your side face sef. smiley
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by majour(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
tintingz: Nice pics, I can see the resemblance with your side face sef. smiley
Yh, same with urs, u guys are too identical

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
majour: me and my sis
twin sis??
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by majour(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
dzeeny:
twin sis??
In a way, lols
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
majour: In a way, lols
mhnnn. . Nyc pics sha
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by majour(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
dzeeny:
mhnnn. . Nyc pics sha
Thanx
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
bluuu: kulyie,u r pretty.nice pic
thanks
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by jumzzy448: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
I never knew kuyie is this pretty. The way some people insult her on nairaland, I use to think she's one old woman. Girl, you are very beautiful. No wonder she's on fire.

Waiting for the day tpi@ will put her pix online.

I wish to have twins oo. But hubby says no more baby.
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by benedicta0(f): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
I love to have baby girls as twins also, but I heard wife or hubby must have a linage of twins,how true is that?

Least I forget, all the twins pictures uploaded are cute kiss

@jumzzy,hubby dose not want another but you want to give him two at once,you harsh o grin cheesy
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: GOD please give me twins
shocked that can never be you in that picture! n.e.v.e.r.! But if it is, maybe you're not the witch I thought afterall. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by jumzzy448: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
benedicta0: I love to have baby girls as twins also, but I heard wife or hubby must have a linage of twins,how true is that?

@jumzzy,hubby dose not want another but you want to give him two at once,you harsh o grin cheesy
Lol grin
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
jumzzy448: I never knew kuyie is this pretty. The way some people insult her on nairaland, I use to think she's one old woman. Girl, you are very beautiful. No wonder she's on fire.

LoL! grin

Eyah, how many kids do you have now?
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Dreyl(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: thank you cool kiss
is that you kuli kuli
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by tintingz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
benedicta0: I love to have baby girls as twins also, but I heard wife or hubby must have a linage of twins,how true is that?
I think lineage is part of it. My dadd has twins as siblings same to my mum.

Thanks smiley

LOL grin
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by vedaxcool(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Taiye how u doing?
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kulyie,if that's really you, i must say am having a hard time matching your physical appearance with your NL personality.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by lanrexlan(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
tintingz: Yes oo brotha we understand ourselves very well, we share our secret to ourselves a lot. The funniest thing is that people mistake us for one another and they get confused at the end grin
That's what happened when twins are identical.After playing pranks on people,they will both denied so the person won't know whom to punish or not.
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ori mi wu

Ejire kiss kiss God bless you all.
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Tinkybabe(f): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wow! Kuylie ,you're really pretty! and just like Byvan ,I can't seem to piece your online character with your physical appearance.
What they say though,"never judge a book by its cover".The problem now is I don't know which is the book and which is the cover. cheesy

Lovely pictures twins.I hope I'm blessed with identical twin girls.
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by ypepe: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kuli kuli do hear am today!
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dreyl: is that you kuli kuli
yes
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kuly Kuly ah your online pasona na complete opposite oh cheesy kojorawon atall
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
ypepe: Kuli kuli do hear am today!
lol,how?

Am so happy with myself today so i dont know what you mean
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ewuro707: Kuly Kuly ah your online pasona is complete opposite oh cheesy kojorawon atall
lol,thats just a face duhh.where you expecting to see an angry looking old woman cheesy anyway thats the soft or rather put gentle side of me.lmao.every one has the 2 sides anyway ,the hard and the meek look cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tinkybabe: Wow! Kuylie ,you're really pretty! and just like Byvan ,I can't seem to piece your online character with your physical appearance.
What they say though,"never judge a book by its cover".The problem now is I don't know which is the book and which is the cover. cheesy

Lovely pictures twins.I hope I'm blessed with identical twin girls.
why is everyone suprised grin i guess everyone had the sterotype that shewa must be one ugly and angry old woman cheesy

i guess i took many people by suprise though.thats the homely/girlie side to me cheesy
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: lol,thats just a face duhh.where you expecting to see an angry looking old woman cheesy anyway thats the soft or rather put gentle side of me.lmao.every one has the 2 sides anyway ,the hard and the meek look cheesy cheesy

No cheesy old woman kę? I had completely diff look in my head, I got the lips right tho . Abeokuta bred babe wink lipsrsealed cute & Beautiful.
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
byvan: Kulyie,if that's really you, i must say am having a hard time matching your physical appearance with your NL personality.
why? Thats shewa aka kulye.so why are you having a hard time correlating my character with my picture?
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ewuro707:

No cheesy old woman kę? I had completely diff look in my head, I got the lips right tho . Abeokuta bred babe wink lipsrsealed cute
gringringringrin jide,you wont kill me grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
BoboYekini: shocked that can never be you in that picture! n.e.v.e.r.! But if it is, maybe you're not the witch I thought afterall. cheesy
lmao.keep on with the self denial.believe whatever you want to believe but thats shewa staring at you cheesy
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kulyie don't mind them. Wo n ko e ję like medium rare steak grin mo ti jeri e sha. Pickabeau is the only serious one wink
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
jumzzy448: I never knew kuyie is this pretty. The way some people insult her on nairaland, I use to think she's one old woman. Girl, you are very beautiful. No wonder she's on fire.

gringringrin on fire ke? grin well,maybe to those that disrespect me
Re: A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ewuro707: Kulyie don't mind them. Wo n ko e ję like medium rare steak grin mo ti jeri e sha. Pickabeau is the only serious one wink
grin what is amusing me is why everyone is startled grin

o ga o cheesy shey beshey hate mi to re grin

pickabeau ntie is my perfect gentle man thats why i give him all the respect and the other ones who respect me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? / Is Checking Your Spouse's Phone Wrong? / My Husband Is Self Centred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.