Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (302107 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Tuntheycr7: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
wink
Ujujoan: Boring thread!

Copy copy no go kill una.

I knw you wud keep refreshing this page every 30mins.wink
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by AbuMikey(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dreyl: wetin youngin

Nothing much oldie undecided

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Dreyl(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Nothing much oldie undecided

lol...if i catch you ehn....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by kuntele: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ujujoan: Boring thread!

Copy copy no go kill una.

We get gist pass nna! cool but please you can just read na only guys/men dey hang out here

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Atk01(f): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dreyl: [size=16pt]abeg park well gringrin this thread ain't for girls oya maneuver to
girls night out or whatever.[/size]
angry
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
kuntele: Hey peeps, I believe there are mature men here to discuss how they have been coping with the challenges that come with their marriages. Lately for me, I have not been socially active due to a particular project that I have been working on that made me to glue my eyes to my computer even when my wife gist at the rate of 2500 words per second grin. She knows the project required much of my time and she understand but you know 'na' wife can be selfish at times seeking 100% of your attention even when shes aware that you have much to do.Free free to share your experience on how you manage your busy schedule with giving attention to your wife's gist.

stop the project and attend to your wife's gist nah, abi how you wan do am?

before she meets some guy who gists her back!

nobody should quote me btw.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Alikaxon(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
I'm not married yet, I'm only 15years old, what should I say...?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
sucess001:

Kulyie!!!!!

there you are!

wherez my luv been all these while!
i ve been around o sugar pie mi grin you know a girl has to work to pay the bills since i am not a fan of commercializing the toto,so fun idi eyi,i dont always have time to be on nl except once in a while when am less busy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alikaxon: I'm not married yet, I'm only 15years old, what should I say...?
what you should do is to be with your dad,learning about fixing tyres,learning how to drive and cook so by the time you turn 18,you will be relatively independent
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alikaxon: I'm not married yet, I'm only 15years old, what should I say...?

is there any forum for 15 year olds?

i've come across a few, what do you find interesting here?

besides, i think most youths your age, are building their own websites for things that interest them.

if indeed you're 15 and not some old timer trying to pretend.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Handsomegod(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Definitely,anybody who thinks boys are "dry" and boring aint being real.While women are naturally wired to be xpressive and loquacious(chatter-boxes),men are more subdued and contemplative in their make-up.It has been proved over and again that money is an afrodisiac and the more money u have,the more difficult it may eventually be to avoid the bevy of ladies that will naturally swim around you.Brothers in d house who gat stacks of "greenbacks' before marriage,how did u manage to avoid being confused and pick the woman of ur dreams among the horde@ur disposal? Did u regret ur choice and above all,was the woman's economic background a factor in ur choice? Me thinks ladies from well-to do or middle income families have better exposure and approach to the money factor? #my opinion# Happy new year!

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by sucess001(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie:
i ve been around o sugar pie mi grin you know a girl has to work to pay the bills since i am not a fan of commercializing the toto,so fun idi eyi,i dont always have time to be on nl except once in a while when am less busy

Pele moi dear...oya come to d room lemme massage u....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
sucess001:

Pele moi dear...oya come to d room lemme massage u....
lobatan grin

i have to invite she males inside to because i dont trust you grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
So these my colleages both married and single like carry babes after the end of job.

So one day, our driver, an old family man decided to carry his own. After every, in the morning, time to leave for job, the girl hooked him o, demaned she should be paid. Found out that he gave her 2tin of peak milk, 1 five alive and 500naira . Telling her that he would supply more for her
Btw, the tins of milk and juice are always given to us for breakfast during the job.

Long story , end up bailing him before the clients writes us off.

Oh my days cheesy

Nigerian men, change o tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ok;So I was having a chat with some of my unmarried friends and they were just being curious and started asking me some fidelity questions. Osy,how is marriage life ? Do you mean you will never hit another woman all your life ? What happens when she is preggie or just put to bed ? These question got me thinking and I was quiet for a minute. Then I started thinking about my wife who is my best friend,my sister,my lover and my world. And I told them this..May God take my life the day I stick my "utu" on another woman. Kai,I love my wife to bits! And I said to them,I love my wife and she is smoking hot. My friends talk about how hot my wife is and I said, how do you expect me to leave all that and go start ffucking around ? One said,you are not faithful to your wife because she is beautiful, rather you are faithful because of the principle which you live by because there are always more beautiful ones out there. Reluctant but I had to agree with them. Truth is my woman is an exceptional being and there is this character she portrays that makes me want her more. We knew each other for over ten years before we got married. Infact,I got married to my best friend. We play like little kids,all the time.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by slimyem: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
TV killed this thread with his commentundecided

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2014
From a single dudes point of view, there are no two women who are alike in character and maturity.

Met loads of women while still in the groove but I realised choosing one to live "happily ever after" with is a herculean task for an outgoing kind of dude like me.

You remember all those from the past and remember their unique trait and the best of them.

But in the long run when a man realise how imperfect he is too, he shouldn't have trouble settling for a woman out of the many he has come across.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 1:08am On Jan 07, 2014
LOOKS

When you put character and looks of a woman side by side before choosing her as your spouse, I believe the character supersedes the looks for most guys.

But let me say this, if you can find a balance between the two, there is probability of a long lasting relationship than when you consider her only for her character And not the looks.

I have seen a thousand and one men who even though praise their wives gloriously in public but cannot .....I repeat cannot flaunt their wives in public.

Men who go to office dinner and end of year party all alone surely have issues with their wives image.

I have confronted some of my married friends on why they don't take their women out and the truth still remains.....they are not too proud of their looks.

So a kool dude like me with a stunning chic who in turn have stunning friends will be considered a "bad man" for leading their husbands astray when the husbands start showing interest.

Bottom Line.

Don't marry someone you ain't proud to be with in public, you will be doing your marriage a disservice when yu go to social functions all alone.

6 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 1:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Compatibility

Are you compatible with your partner?

Do you sit down between friends and just a look at each other you already communicating with your partner without others knowing anything?

Do you have problem telling your partner how broke you are when things are down? Or you just keep pretending and running helter skelter borrowing money to satisfy your partner?

Wake up man.

If you ain't compatible with a woman you don't have a business mingling with her. You live like cat and mouse pretending all is well till the bubble burst.

Don't tango with a woman who doesn't share some of your passions.

Tango with a woman who even though doesn't share your passion but is okay with you and your passion.

Example

I have a friend, he loves soccer more than God!!

The fiancée hates soccer more than the devil.

Now both of them have been found arguing and fighting over what to watch on his t.v when she comes around.

Now what is the outcome of such union when they get married?
Heated arguments and fights when each persons should just respect the other's opinion at the moment.

If you end up marrying someone who is directly opposite you in almost all sphere......be ready for a truckload of panadol along with your wedding bed.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nosyke(m): 6:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Nice posts @ Royal man boy. Keep Em coming.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Nosyke: Nice posts @ Royal man boy. Keep Em coming.

Lollllz.

Its called night out discussions. I might be banned for posting during the daytime.

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2014
slimyem: TV killed this thread with his commentundecided

Na church sermon dey here cheesy.
Christian brothers.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nosyke(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Royal Roy:

Lollllz.

Its called night out discussions. I might be banned for posting during the daytime.

tongue tongue tongue

Hehe, can unmarried men boys contribute
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by kuntele: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2014
Nosyke:

Hehe, can unmarried men boys contribute

Sure! You can contribute. boys no dey send those ones .
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Ngokafor(f): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2014
NRI PRIEST: Ok;So I was having a chat with some of my unmarried friends and they were just being curious and started asking me some fidelity questions. Osy,how is marriage life ? Do you mean you will never hit another woman all your life ? What happens when she is preggie or just put to bed ? These question got me thinking and I was quiet for a minute. Then I started thinking about my wife who is my best friend,my sister,my lover and my world. And I told them this..May God take my life the day I stick my "utu" on another woman. Kai,I love my wife to bits! And I said to them,I love my wife and she is smoking hot. My friends talk about how hot my wife is and I said, how do you expect me to leave all that and go start ffucking around ? One said,you are not faithful to your wife because she is beautiful, rather you are faithful because of the principle which you live by because there are always more beautiful ones out there. Reluctant but I had to agree with them. Truth is my woman is an exceptional being and there is this character she portrays that makes me want her more. We knew each other for over ten years before we got married. Infact,I got married to my best friend. We play like little kids,all the time.

Aww nice!...good you've set the ball rolling with the above post,
,..@others dudes,some of us females were just kidding when we said you were dry and all..
..We know there are some fun dudes around who may have interesting witty gist,comments or observation devoid of the usual annoying insults*rolls eyes*, something matured folks can learn from..
..i probably shouldnt be here as a babe,but i will hehe..
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by sucess001(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2014
kulyie: lobatan grin

i have to invite she males inside to because i dont trust you grin

shemales bawo....

just me and you will do....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2014
Most married men do not have time for these long stories but I will just type a bit. First of all mods, if this makes front page, I will sue all of you. ok.

First of all married guys, how do you cope with all these Jezebels all around the place. It seems guys become more desirable once they are married. Men used to be the hunters but now they are the hunted. I do not live in Nigeria and one of the main reason my wife doesn't want to go back home is just because of all these girls. But I visit regularly.

Once, I was home alone in London (when we lived there) and my family had travelled on holiday to the US. So a friend calls and says we should go for another friend's birthday party. It was the guy's 35th birthday so we went there together and I drove. So on getting there, I met one chick that is engaged to the celebrants younger brother, and they were planning to get married in a few months. Her fiance wasn't at the party but she went there as sister in law concern. We got talking and first thing I told her was that I was married and she was even in the same profession as my wife so we talked almost throught. So we left very late and I said I would give her a ride and my other friend was there as well. The moment she entered the car she was all wow, this is the best car she's ever entered etc. To cut the long story short she asked for my number because she claimed she wanted to get in touch with my wife for some professional advice. I innocently gave her my number. Next thing, I started getting texts from her saying we should hang out, what were my plans for the weekend etc. I had to tell her my family was back and so she understood.

What made this particular girl tempting was that she was the exact opposite of my wife. My wife is slim like a super model, even after two kids but this girl was the exact opposite. I had always dated lepa girl but this one was just voluptous. Big in the right places. And she was not even scared that I was friends with her brother -in-law. 9ja girls no dey carry last o. They can smell a successful young man from afar off.
Even when I visit Nigeria, I just meet several girls who just want to hook up, and they know you are married. Some of these girls even come from very well to do homes. I can understand the girls from a poor background but even the ones that their parents are very rich are involved.

Married men, abeg make una dey very careful for 9ja o. Gone are the days when guys were the hunters!

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by nwababy: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2014
NRI PRIEST: Ok;So I was having a chat with some of my unmarried friends and they were just being curious and started asking me some fidelity questions. Osy,how is marriage life ? Do you mean you will never hit another woman all your life ? What happens when she is preggie or just put to bed ? These question got me thinking and I was quiet for a minute. Then I started thinking about my wife who is my best friend,my sister,my lover and my world. And I told them this..May God take my life the day I stick my "utu" on another woman. Kai,I love my wife to bits! And I said to them,I love my wife and she is smoking hot. My friends talk about how hot my wife is and I said, how do you expect me to leave all that and go start ffucking around ? One said,you are not faithful to your wife because she is beautiful, rather you are faithful because of the principle which you live by because there are always more beautiful ones out there. Reluctant but I had to agree with them. Truth is my woman is an exceptional being and there is this character she portrays that makes me want her more. We knew each other for over ten years before we got married. Infact,I got married to my best friend. We play like little kids,all the time.

@ Nri Priest, are you my fiance? Seen our look alike oh. Dated my hubby to be for 10yrs. It wasn't easy I tell you. Na money matter waster the time and he's a good man so waited. And now am reaping my wait. I bless the Lord. He just started a job this jan(A good job oh) Am still singing and dancing everyday. So, finally, my enemies and those that were laughing at us are shamed. God, am so grateful, thankful and my mouth is ful of praise. I can't stop thanking God

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Guys never forget the wife of your youth. It is a very bad thing. When God blesses and promotes you, do not forget about the woman that was there for you when you were a nobody. Never leave the women who probably had better suitors but chose to marry you out of love.

I had a friend and we were all in Lag together in the late 90s. When we were in school, this guy was an efico. His life was church, class and hostel. No other life. One of those guys that never had a girlfriend. But he finished with a first class and got a great job, now he is very very senior in one of the multinationals. In fact when he got married about 9 years back, we never believed he could get that kind of a fine girl as he was just getting up the career ladder and his wife was also about the same level. But now that he is a big boy, the foolish boy is now misbehaving. Infact he has a database of girls with over 1000 names on it. Yellow today, dark tomorrow, oyinbo, chinco, lepa, orobo etc. This guy that could not talk to a girl in school now goes all over town doing shino (fornication).

His own is soooo bad that he rented an apartment in 1004 flats for 2.5 million just to do camp girls there. When he told me I thought he was crazy, but he said that the 2.5 million he spends on the flat was cheaper than how much he spends lodging girls in hotels. Any time I am in town, he always offers his apartment to me for "use". I always tell him he don kolo. He now threats his wife anyhow, wouldn't go home to sleep most times and I just sometimes tell him I am disappointed in him. We are all good friends, but I just wonder why he chose that life. This boy was sooo born again in school then you would not believe him now.

Abeg married men, when God blesses you with wealth and increase, do not forget that woman that married you when you were a nobody. Even if you want to "play away", do not do it in her face and do not disrespect her. Don't make her the laughing stock amongst her friends.

16 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2014
^^^^ since he didn't sample those girls at his younger days! he didn't wanna miss this time cheesy
The truth is that you can't stop him, no one can but himself.

Until something awful happens he will keep going on.

I have same prob with some of my ex colleagues. Once the money start coming in, even the knight in church..see them changing babes sad

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Ok guys, abeg don't bring hurts of past relationships into your current marriage. I know some of you have been cheated on in the past and you have now turned into super detective. We should learn from past experiences and not build our lives around them.

A friend of mine got married about ten years ago to a lady about our age as well. But things did not go well in the marriage. May be because they were the same age, the girl never respected him, they always quarelled, infact often times she would insist on having her way sef. The girl several times disrespected his family and even once threatened his own father. And he even suspected she was cheating sef as she had all sorts of male callers. Ultimately the marriage could not last so they got divorced. They lived abroad and to cut the long story short, the lady got the house they lived in thus rendering him homeless. And he was still to make some more payments to her. Very wicked bit*ch, that girl was a devil.

So the guy picked himself up and had to start again. As in from ground zero. His parents are rich so it was easy for him to relaunch himself. He finally got married a few years back to one nice small girl. The girl is like 10 years younger than him. If you see them together, na master/slave relationship o. He buys her all the right things, takes good care of her but the girl no get maouth for anything. If he says jump, she just jumps. The age difference, financial advantage and exposure sef no fit make the girl question am. Sometime he overdoes it as he monitors his wife's movements and that makes her a bit uncomfortable. We talk about it all the time but I just understand why he is like that. Its all about previous bad experiences so he sef no send his wife again. But this new wife has being such a darling and a sweetheart that I just feel he could treat her better. But who know, I may do worse if I were in his shoes too.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2014
nice one Nash....

These hunting girls.. i no dey see them sha .. maybe i never get the kain money like the 1004 guy...

... I agree with you on the treatment of the wife of one's youth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.