Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

“You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! (4145 Views)

Securing A 2nd Term In Office Is No Longer A Birth Right – Obasanjo Tells Buhari / "We Will Ensure That Nigeria Will Not Survive If Jonathan Wins In 2015"--Oyegun / “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by Pukkah: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
tomakint:
You wondered at why I was expecting his own 'version'? He seems to know Nigeria more than those at the top, the truth is what the thread is about is nothing but the absolute truth about this contraption called Nigeria! Shortly after Biafra Civil War, Gowon promised them the 3Rs which he eventually declined on the long run, for that singular error, the Biafrans were formally emasculated which had denied them the Presidency in a country they sweated blood to build with other ethnic groups! Gowon shouldn't have defaulted on that Marshal Plan for the Biafrans even the Literary Icon of our time, Chinua Achebe posited on that in this article; http://sunnewsonline.com/new/opinion/of-achebe-awolowo-gowon-and-biafra/

My opinion is based on the examples cited by THIS report to arrive at its conclusion.

It would have been a different thing IF the report was about a 'civil war policy' without citing incorrect or nebulous examples.

1 Like

Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by revolt(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
why are you yorobz arguing this? it's perfectly normal for people that fought a war and conquered to ensure the belligerents never emerge, after all Germany was heavily and clandestinely sanctioned after ww1 and ii.

ofcourse we don't need rocket science to decipher the grand plot to never let the east rise.

which yaradua championed the enugu int airport? are you ppl madt?

Igbophobiaaa is real, and truth is you can't hold back a civilization. our present crop of disenchanted youths will phase away quickly, I hope our young ones wont get corrupted by todays Nigerian values.ie yahoo yahoo and man know man.

,we will die defending GEJ . we don't care if he refuses to build roads and etc all we need is level playing ground.
we need empowerment, meritocracy and due wages for labour. not where you work and another baboon eats.

2 Likes

Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by OgologoDimkpa: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pukkah:

Where is the hatred? Where is the jealousy?

Yar'Adua was at the forefront of the international status of Enugu airport and Orient Petroleum.

Don't believe every report hook, line, and sinker.

Today, who is behind spreading hatred?
Your guess is as good as mine at the highlighted sad
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by Pukkah: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
revolt:
which yaradua championed the enugu int airport?

revolt:
,we will die defending GEJ .

It's obvious that you're an angry young man.

I'm not saying you should not die for GEJ, but at least you should not die with ignorance.

Hope this excerpt will cure your ignorance and fanaticism:

It must not be lost on us that the late President Yar’Adua who took the initial practical steps towards the realization of this dream was from Katsina State, while the incumbent President who has boosted and guided the initiative to fruition, though closer home, is from Bayelsa in the South South.

Yar’Adua not only pronounced Enugu an international airport, but also awarded the first contract in the sum of about N4.1 billion towards the project.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/as-akanu-ibiam-airport-enugu-welcomes-international-flights/156006/

3 Likes

Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by Toktee(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
MissyDivah: Nigeria is on the match again looking for Mr President on the match again ************ is our man ooooo #Singing Tinz#
I hope u are married already abi you are still searching for six packs,ur coments makes no sense.
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by tomakint: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
9ja_I_hail: If there's element of truth in this report, then it should be an eye opener to my fellow misguided igbos who believe that GEJ should be kicked out of Aso rock. We that understood the game these monsters played after the civil war will remain steadfast with GEJ. Now this report gave more insight to Amaechi last week rants , Asking if they are (BIAFRANS)
You are a wise man, I have always maintained that any attempt to smuggle in a Hausa Man back to Power will definitely spell doom for this country and may likely lead to a national 'Political Conflagration'! Jonathan for now is the surest bet in the midst of this political logjam!

1 Like

Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by revolt(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pukkah:

It's obvious that you're an angry young man.

I'm not saying you should not die for GEJ, but at least you should not die with ignorance.

Hope this excerpt will cure your ignorance and fanaticism:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/as-akanu-ibiam-airport-enugu-welcomes-international-flights/156006/
I don't know how long it took obj or yaradua in giving the east an international airport but unfortunately for your argument ,it happened in GEJ tenure, within a very short time.
after all we hear stories of abacha championing the GSM revolution in Nigeria, unfortunately obj takes all the credit. that same principle applies here, or you'd rather go into revisionist mode

1 Like

Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by tomakint: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pukkah:

This report rests on 4 pillars:

Enugu airport, Orient Petroleum, Census, and crude oil in Anambra/Kogi.

Right?

Odimegwu goofed with his comment. Fact. Jonathan did the right thing by querying him and he resigned. Who do you blame for this? Let's be honest.

Yar'Adua approved Enugu as an international airport and as a REGIONAL hub? Fact. Right?

I've provided links to what Peter Obi said on Orient Petroleum. Right?

Crude oil exploration is also baseless as Abia is an oil producing country. Why wasn't Abia denied by the so-called 'owners of Nigeria'?

Did I leave anything out?

I'm not even supporting Obasanjo and I have serious issues with the way APC is going about some things. While I criticize him, I have also suggested many things to Jonathan as I believe he could and should have changed many things.

This report, I maintain, is spurious and calculated to create some imaginary enemies for the SE and SS. I'm not saying the SE or SS don't have enemies but this report pieced together rubbish assumptions and tales just to create hatred, panic, and pandemonium.

Erm, why are you defending the report, are you the author?
Let me start from the bottom and then trace it up, first thing first, I am not defending the piece as you wildly assumed neither am I the author but just linking up events together to arrive at my conjectures, Nigeria remains an artificial creation of the British whereby their stooges from the North were delicately placed in 'control' you may google 'Glover's Army' which consist mainly of the Hausas! But that aside, I am of the strong opinion that 95% of what the article entails are FACTS that cannot be refuted, why? Obasanjo still remains a puppet in the hands of the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy (the Kaduna Mafias), I have also raised the major plank to the wheels of progress to the development and full integrations of the Igbos shortly after Biafra that gave birth to the current suspicions the Igbos have against the rest of us when it comes to Nigeria's Polity, but it seems you don't want to address that. Of course, the points you picked from the article are facts too, but this one..... undecided
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by tomakint: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
revolt: I don't know how long it took obj or yaradua in giving the east an international airport but unfortunately for your argument ,it happened in GEJ tenure, within a very short time.
after all we hear stories of abacha championing the GSM revolution in Nigeria, unfortunately obj takes all the credit. that same principle applies here, or you'd rather go into revisionist mode
Here comes another wise saying, good job there bro, you can tell these revisionists have one thing in their hearts, 'extreme hatred for Goodluck Jonathan' cool

2 Likes

Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by shizzle11(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pukkah:

Continue to look down upon them. The more you look down upon them, and possibly garnish it with insult, the easier it will be for them to change and agree with your viewpoint.

Afterall, in the art of negotiation, nothing works better and faster than looking down upon those who don't agree with you.
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by slimfit1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Really if the East really wanted a change people like orgi uzo kalu and obi etc would not be stealing your money like its their fathers business. They would focus on development. Non of them did that igbo people and their excuses and blaming other people syndrome.

Let your current leaders do something for you them we will blame others for your failure. Igbo people are never honest to them selves for one day.

What you are accusing these people of is just basic ignorance from their side. You dont expect a tree to perform a miracle. If you dont have good leadership skills, you can never perform to your best abilities. These people never had any impact in our development, neither did they had any impact in their state.
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by revolt(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
slim fit :
Really if the East really wanted a change people like orgi uzo kalu and obi etc would not be stealing your money like its their fathers business. They would focus on development. Non of them did that igbo people and their excuses and blaming other people syndrome.

Let your current leaders do something for you them we will blame others for your failure. Igbo people are never honest to them selves for one day.
Lagos isn't a Mega city today because of jakande, marwa, or fashola, it's the fgs inputs that got it where it is today. state governors didn't work for their funds, why do u think it'll be utilized well.. hope you get my drift
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by MissyDivah(f): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Toktee: I hope u are married already abi you are still searching for six packs,ur coments makes no sense.
lamentation of a Frustrated soul!!!! What has marriage got to do with politics Swerve enter bush kid
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by deeptesting(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pukkah:

Do you have any sense at all?

Provide the evidence that I opposed the upgrading of Enugu airport or go and kick the bucket!

Why do you guys just like to spead hate, rubbish and misinformation? If you feed from lies and untruths, why not restrict the odious and criminal meal to your dingy dining room?

I told you with proofs that the report in the opening post of this thread is exaggerated and filled with lies.

I told you that Yar'Adua was the President that superintended the upgrade of enugu airport and Orient?

Yet, you continued your ignorant blabbing that SW criticised the upgrade - again without any proofs.

Don't you know when to lock up your unbridled mouth and walk away with your tail between your legs?

Is it that your proclivity for violence, divisive messages, and odious meals exceed the low brainpower in your cranium? Why are your posts usually donned in desperation, laced with idiocy and wrapped in senselessness?

Can you see it's obvious you have no sense? Other sensible people, who initially but erroneously believed the report, have wisely abandoned you.

Except you were born after 1999,I will pardon you due to your age otherwise you should understand without been told that the South East has been unduly marginalized in terms of national infrastructure and it all boils down to the Nigerian Civil war and the policies of military rule,headed by Northerners. However,this is politics and it is left for the people of the SE & SS to come together and fight their common enemy rather than been divided and further pluging the region into a barren land where business and economic activities cannot thrive due to poor infrastructure. Our greatest problem in this country is self denial of issues when it is not in our best interest,we should learn how to stand not only for the truth but also speak the truth because posterity will judge us.
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by slimfit1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
revolt: Lagos isn't a Mega city today because of jakande, marwa, or fashola, it's the fgs inputs that got it where it is today. state governors didn't work for their funds, why do u think it'll be utilized well.. hope you get my drift

Lagos take it out, I do get your point. Apart from few roads and bridges lagos didn't benefit anything from been the capital. Do you understand. Now take that out , did any of your past leaders invest in your people NO awolowo invested in his people. That's why you see industries in the west since the 60s.
Development is not about roads and planes. Its about jobs and education.
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by deeptesting(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
slim fit :

What you are accusing these people of is just basic ignorance from their side. You dont expect a tree to perform a miracle. If you dont have good leadership skills, you can never perform to your best abilities. These people never had any impact in our development, neither did they had any impact in their state.

You my friend that is exactly what GEJ is doing that has pitched him against the leaders of SW and the North. Mr. President though not my fan , is an intelligent man who has refused to think like an average Nigerian who is bigoted but has continued to pursue peace and the entire well being of the nation. Only ethnic bigots and the gullible ignoramus will fail to vote for GEJ come 2015 should he decide to run for a second term.
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by revolt(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
slim fit :

Lagos take it out, I do get your point. Apart from few roads and bridges lagos didn't benefit anything from been the capital. Do you understand. Now take that out , did any of your past leaders invest in your people NO awolowo invested in his people. That's why you see industries in the west since the 60s.
Development is not about roads and planes. Its about jobs and education.
a shift of port activities will ground Lagos,

u think it's just about roads etc. Lagos has seen more federal investment than our present capital.
which free education? it was so free the pioneer lecturers and educational workforce in the west was from across the niger abi?

abeg spare us this free education talk, it's esatz history
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by hustleranthem(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
MissyDivah: lamentation of a Frustrated soul!!!! What has marriage got to do with politics Swerve enter bush kid
baby,plz calm down ok
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by sunkoye: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
lekkie073: when obj says 'u may not survive this', he meant 'you won't survive it'..
if GEJ's hand is not clean then he wont survive as predicted.... but hardly can u get to that level and still be clean!
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by tomakint: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
"Justice Must Fear No Evil" - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! I thought some clowns said that this man is clueless undecided

2 Likes

Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by BishopJuice: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
tomakint: "Justice Must Fear No Evil" - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! I thought some clowns said that this man is clueless undecided

Ethno-religious backward propaganda.

GEJ must continue not because I want him to be there but because we must stop this corrupt thieving bigots

The Bridge is Over!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=N3ZBOPFQdlk
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by ikeyman00(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
@@@

obj knew the time is up!

oga jon knows Biafra is crippling in ooo

wait and see!
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by Pukkah: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
deeptesting:
Except you were born after 1999,I will pardon you due to your age otherwise you should understand without been told that the South East has been unduly marginalized in terms of national infrastructure and it all boils down to the Nigerian Civil war and the policies of military rule,headed by Northerners. However,this is politics and it is left for the people of the SE & SS to come together and fight their common enemy rather than been divided and further pluging the region into a barren land where business and economic activities cannot thrive due to poor infrastructure. Our greatest problem in this country is self denial of issues when it is not in our best interest,we should learn how to stand not only for the truth but also speak the truth because posterity will judge us.

Did you see this?

Pukkah:

My opinion is based on the examples cited by THIS report to arrive at its conclusion.

It would have been a different thing IF the report was about a 'civil war policy' without citing incorrect or nebulous examples.

Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by Pukkah: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
tomakint:
Let me start from the bottom and then trace it up, first thing first, I am not defending the piece as you wildly assumed neither am I the author but just linking up events together to arrive at my conjectures, Nigeria remains an artificial creation of the British whereby their stooges from the North were delicately placed in 'control' you may google 'Glover's Army' which consist mainly of the Hausas! But that aside, I am of the strong opinion that 95% of what the article entails are FACTS that cannot be refuted, why? Obasanjo still remains a puppet in the hands of the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy (the Kaduna Mafias), I have also raised the major plank to the wheels of progress to the development and full integrations of the Igbos shortly after Biafra that gave birth to the current suspicions the Igbos have against the rest of us when it comes to Nigeria's Polity, but it seems you don't want to address that. Of course, the points you picked from the article are facts too, but this one..... undecided

Let me say this again.

I did not tackle the report on the basis of opinions or suspicions but on the basis of the 4 cases cited.

I repeat: the 4 cases are wrong and misleading.

Now, if all the four cases are misleading what do we make of the entire report?

1 Like

Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by Kingjamesella(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
bymigokeph: wen evil fights a man den know dat he is doing somethin gud
jona is doing something do
seconded
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by crocodile: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ Pukkah, you are completely right on this. I never like commenting on these bigoted threads but truth be said the level of 'feelings of persecution by the Igbos' borders on the irrational/abnormal levels. Maybe even psychotic. nobody is persecuting the Igbos in Nigeria and they ply their trade in every nook and corner. Your brother is a commisioner of planning and budget in Lagos. No eastern state can try that for any non indigene in their states no matter how qualified. If the Igbos get their act together they will go far but if they continue with the imagination of persecution the n sorry o.
In fact, if 10% of the effort put in commerce in other climes is placed in the east, there will be envy from all other zones in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by tomakint: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2014
lekkie073:
when obj says 'u may not survive this', he meant 'you won't survive it'..
This is the problem with you folks, Obasanjo had 8 years yet Nigeria did not improved economically because he was busy kow-towing to the stringent policies of World Bank, being their puppet he wanted Jonathan to follow suit but thank God Jonathan is wiser....so what are you and Obasanjo saying? undecided
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by Adminisher: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2014
LIES, LIES AND EVIL LIES.
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by tomakint: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2014
Adminisher:
LIES, LIES AND EVIL LIES.
Which ones are the LIES and which are the EVIL LIES?
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by ahaika23: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2014
This old man OBJ, what does he think he is?
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2014
Genesis of the wahala

Justice fears no evil= GEJ

You may not survive it= OBJ

God dey that's why OBJ's plan is failing.
Re: “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! by Stephxoblessed(f): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Jonathan have more enemies than he can imagine.Thats why simple and quiet life sure pass o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Igbo Politics In Nigeria? / Photo Obasanjo, Danjuma, Abacha And Babangida Playing Draft. / CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.