Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (43991 Views)

If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by opetu: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
My wife has been a torn on my flesh, giving me headaches daily. It happens dat I met her in my final year in school (fellowship), we got close just as friends nd within 7 mnths of knowing her one thing led to the other nd she got pregnant for me, well i accepted my responsibilty. telling my parents also, It was actually a thing of mixed feelingz, bein dat i am the only child of my parentz, at least thats like having a second child for dem. Long story short i decided to marry her cos of the baby..wit the notion dat we woud build our early relationship in marriage ..

Now issue is dat My wife doesnt like d idea when my parent come see me in my home, alwayz grummble, she doesn have a close relationship wit my mom, mom is alwayz sad about this..I ve been married for 5years now, ma kids ve only visited my parents for a week, anytime i bring up d idea of dem goin to see them..we always quarell!! just last week sunday ma parents left their home so dey come take d kids for d nu year break, i ddnt tell ma wife, but she found out, it was a fight that happened ....wit her tearing my clothes.. my old man nd momma both cried seein dis, dey had to travel back dat evening seein dat my so called wife ddnt welcome dem in my home, Dis is just d little i can narrate !!

I have two kids now, i kinda hate having a second child wit her, now am thinking divorce, which i dnt want to, tried to b patient, but its like shez getting evil advice from sumplaces everyday, how many years more does my parents ve on earth dat i wont make dem happy at least to be wit their grandkids!! at first i thought dis was normal, or is it a normal thing for mothers to cling to their child dat way?? maybe am too soft on her!! sigh i wish i never married her d first place, i only wanted to rewrite my mistake by marryin her.

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by lymelyte(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello,you have to divorce dat devilish woman b4 she does something much more outrageous than what you have seen..

17 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by debetmx(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Don't sleep in that house again before she cut your blokos.

18 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Toktee(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Guy be "the man"take charge of ur home,iam advicing u as a marrif man,b4 i got involved with my wife,i made her to understand that,when it comes to my parents and brothers/sisters she shuld stand clear,and during our wedding i do nt said only death shall put us assunder.
Kick the devil out of ur life,u ar d head of d home,you have d final say,b4 ur parents wil die premature.

26 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by immortalvoices(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sorry sir for the domestic marital problem...

Op the truth is dat she is seriously tired of the marriage, and she is using the wild behaviours of her to frustrate you...

My take... Maybe she thinks you ruin her life by getting her pregnant early and she is actually regretting us as a husband to her

SOLUTION...look for someone she respect tell that person to advice her, apologize to her and show her more love...never fight her in return and above all Go to God in prayer

It is well.

I HEAR VOICES....

65 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by oasis01(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Broda,i understand hw u feel but take it easy.try to find out her reason(s) for dat.wht of her own parents,do ur child visit dem? Try to invite those he listens to,may be dey'll mak her understand.gudluck.

8 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fast n pray bro

5 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by opetu: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
immortalvoices: Sorry sir for the domestic marital problem...

Op the truth is dat she is seriously tired of the marriage, and she is using the wild behaviours of her to frustrate you...

My take... Maybe she thinks you ruin her life by getting her pregnant early and she is actually regretting us as a husband to her

SOLUTION...look for someone she respect tell that person to advice her, apologize to her and show her more love...never fight her in return and above all Go to God in prayer

It is well.

I HEAR VOICES....

I ddnt, we were both medical students nd she wasnt young, infact d whole pregnancy issue , she sure wanted it may b to trap me down, it was a one night thingy..yes i knw dats enough to get anyone pregnant, the marriage was sumthing she was happy about also.. Even in Our NYSC after marriage she started misbehaving saying i was cheating. it just a calamity marriage ..tnx..wud pray towards it
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by mployer(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
The story sounds incomplete. Your wife is having problem wit ur parents and u want a divorce?...tel us moreundecided. Moreover, be nice to d kids, bond with them. Provide opportunity for them to speak with Granny on fone . When they grow, they will surely look for Granny, she can't stop them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Op, is tym to be firm.

Come on, u are too soft with that woman.

Show her werey in diff parts, show her ur bad side. (But no beating). And, you will see her change fast fast. Unless, she is nt a Nigerian.

Believe me, if anytin bad befalls you, that ur spouse may abadon you. But, ur FAMILY will neva do that. So, why allow her/him make them shed tears??

Is only a bit..ch/ bast.ard, that will not understand wat a FAMILY BOND is.

20 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by drnairalov: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sowie Women and their problems..like mine

i wanted 2 hav sex wid ma girlfriend bt ma little brodas
were stil awake,so she said,

"1st 1 of u 2 sleep
wil get #5,000", so I slept 1st,den she dump me

PLS Y?

---------------also

ma girlfriend said 'am leavin U, U always cal me fat'.I replied ‘but pls what abt our kid?’.She said
‘wat kid?’.I said ‘so u r not
pregnant?!’ Den she slap me,

PLS Y?

31 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by bobphrisel(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
I tink ure d wife while she's ur husband grin

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Vyolet(f): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Get someone she respects to talk to her. Divorce shouldn't be an option yet. Moreover,what was her relationship like with your family before she married you? How does she behave to her own family? Does she welcome her family in your home? Does she take your kids to her own family? Your sincere answer to these questions will determine your next move. I repeat,divorce isn't an option YET.

10 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Toktee(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Iam not only supprisf but iam vry disappointed at the coments that are coming in here;this is a case of a woman wanting to takeover home and control thngs,and she saw the guy parents as a stumbling block.
What do you want the man to find out frm her,these and all the advices she is receiving frm her bad friends is the root caused of the whole thing.
I still maintained,kicked her out,any woman that hate ur family,dose not love you,because and do somethng fast b4 she will poison ur parents.
Call her,let her knw that any woman that dose nt love ur family dose nt love you and u can nt keep away frm ur family cos of a woman,let her knw that there are many women out there that may love ur family.
Let her knw that u ar considering divorce if she refuse to change.

16 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by opetu: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Vyolet: Get someone she respects to talk to her. Divorce shouldn't be an option yet. Moreover,what was her relationship like with your family before she married you? How does she behave to her own family? Does she welcome her family in your home? Does she take your kids to her own family? Your sincere answer to these questions will determine your next move. I repeat,divorce isn't an option YET.

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Vyolet(f): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
opetu:

hum..dere waz quite a gud level of respect tho, it was all good! shez good wit her family expecially wiv her mom, sumtyms i do think its her mom dat giv her dose ill advices! yup d kids go to her mom, couple of time durin holidays, most times her mom come stays wit us!!

But when it comes mine, its epic quarell..even when dey come stay she frowns a lot! i knw sum kids stay with their grand parents till maybe secondary skul, i wanted that but i cnt ve dat talk less of just an holiday visit. hired a lawyer already incase of divorce.. which happens to be our landlord tnx to him d marriage ve been able to hold for dis years Of course i dnt wanna be a divorcee
Then she is really selfish and doesn't have respect for you as her husband. If she can allow her family freedom in your home as well as take your kids to her mom then that's not fair.
Now the ball is in your court,stand firm and be a man,tell her what you want and what you do not want and mean it. Don't allow her control you and ruin your relationship with your kids and parents. It is either she allow the kids visit your parents more or she stops taking your kids to her mom. Whatever she does to you,do it to her two times. She will wake up when she notices she is about to lose her marriage.

7 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jeez! So sad

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
until we hear her version no comment

20 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Newkidoo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Have you ever tried talking to her!!
ask her why she hates ur parents so much!! I believe there is a reason she acts that way!! just sit her down and have a serious talk with her..

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by BlueScholar(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Always remember that your parents comes first,if she can't learn to love them then you have to man up and divorce her...
Will you like the wife of your son treat you like sh*t?

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by NosoChic: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lesson learnt, Marriage is never OUT OF PITY grin

37 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
drnairalov: Sowie Women and their problems..like mine

i wanted 2 hav sex wid ma girlfriend bt ma little brodas
were stil awake,so she said,

"1st 1 of u 2 sleep
wil get #5,000", so I slept 1st,den she dump me

PLS Y?
you too like money grin
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
You made all this happen from the beginning of the relationship.

You were soft with her,and now she's uncontrollably.
Treat her family the way she does to your. If she isn't earning her personal income,stop giving her any money,if need be,send her packing to the cesspit she came from.

Divorce the devil,marriage is supposed to be enjoyed,and not endured.. Rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by adeoladrg(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Men can fall my hand sha..

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Lamlifonmic(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
immortalvoices: Sorry sir for the domestic marital problem...

It is well. Mtchew!

I HEAR VOICES....
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
ednut1: until we hear her version no comment

maybe the op will give you her number so that you can hear her own side of the story. Doubting Thomas

4 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by INAHJOSEP(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Taa! dem no born that caro well. @op, remember parents are irreplaceble but a wife is.
manup and take charge of ur home. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by thorpido(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
You need to have a discussion with your wife and try to get her to open up on what the issue is with your parents.
You have to still work at the marriage and not divorce yet.
Pray about this and seek God.Try to meet with an elderly person you both are comfortable with like your pastor for counselling.

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by apache77(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2014

u r in trouble bro...kick her asz out....you are not being firm..
my wife, wen we were dating was very refractive- as in very stubborn. i could come to see her and she will tell me get out- boota- it was dat bad. One night wen we had issues, and i was trying to stop her from stomping away in anger, she slapped me. I just held her and didnt even vex. she later put it down to being tipsy. i forgot the issue and just hung in der, swallowing all the shitt she handed down for years.....
till one fateful night in 2009 wen she misbehaved, while we were out.

I descended on her so brutally while a friend was driving us back home, she opened the door of the fast moving car to jump down- it would hav been manslaughter.We had to stop, i beat the hell out of her she crawled under the car and more than two dozen cars had to crowd round us cos people following thought it was a kidnap attempt. That was five years ago.

But since that day, the lose screw in her head tightened back and she has been very pliable, very amenable now. We are married now and no issues- she is the most humble wife you can think of- and i dont threaten her or try to lord over her- no. Just a loving relationship, but she has it at the back of her mind, this her husband can be a beast if he decides to.

She initially never liked my own friends and people around me- just her own people and friends- but now the tide has changed- its more my people around us now and my friends and no one complains- she always has a nice demeanour towards everyone. Matter of fact, as I speak, she is not just in family home, two cities away, but has even followed my mum to our village home- they have a great relationsnhip and I am happy.

This was a very very refractive woman who made our relationship hell- of all of us who dated it was difficult for any one man to get a handle on her, but I have tamed her and we have a wonderful relationship. Infact, right now, she is the one putting in all the effort to make the marriage work while I just cross my legs and watch her in amusement.

I think the single most decisive moment in our relationship was that fateful night 3years into our relationship when i beat the hell out of her- that singular moment turned the tables and told her i was firmly in charge.

You may need your own decisive moment too, to save your marriage...and your sanity, if its not too late already

52 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
I need to see the picture of her, tearing your shirt, or it didn't happen.

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
i dey tell people say if i marry n my wife wan try rubbish na to first ignore her, dont eat her food n sleep outside, anytime she is ready for marriage she will come look for me. life is too short for a wife to tek a lovely n hardworkng hubby for granted. my own no go be divorce but leavorce

16 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Booty4me: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
op u deprived her of d fun she would have by gettin her pregnant and marrying her immediately.. dats d after effect of it.. just leave wit it. she will cool off

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.