Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode (36325 Views)

Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption? / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / My Stand On Petrol Subsidy Removal, By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by experience16: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Jurgenbill: In SW states, GEJ will win Lagos n Ondo state. And it will garner some votes of 30% from the remaining four states. In NW states, GEJ will garner 30% votes likewise NE.
In NC states, GEJ will garner 70% votes while in SE and SS it is 90% votes.
Mark this comment today and tell me the outcome of the election in 2015.

Gbam!!!! u said it and that is how it will play out. We are watching come 2015
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Error1: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2014
Ngwakwe: It's quite unfortunate FFK refuses to understand that the Freebies and Spoils of Civil war are no longer obtainable in twenty first century.

Nigeria is trying to attain equilibrium where reward is based on merit and development is evenly distributed.

Our eyes have been open and Gov. Akpabio captures it all in the exert.

The Akpabio quote is thought provoking. Indeed where was the reconstruction in the East?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2014
TechWalker007:

Only gullible minds think the cramjones is intelligent. I can see through, he is at best a more refined Gbawe.
As soon as GEJ plugged in the holes they all used to siphon funds, they say he is clannish.
OBJ starved Lagos for years and Ogun was a mess under him, yet they have formed ally with him against GEJ.
I asked questions and cramjones has craftily avoided them. I understand his game, ignore those who can't be swayed and focus on the many others who are sitting on the fence.
One thing is certain, by the end of NC, the calculations would be different.
Exactly. That is the connection some people feign ignorance of. Whatever development the governors of Ogun, Oyo,etc have been able to accomplish in the last few years cannot be divorced from the system that threw them up. Under the type of election we saw under OBJ, these governors would never have emerged. Even the atmosphere that hinders the performance of governors have been removed by this president. These are facts.

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Babacele: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2014
GEJ should have left PDP with its wahala ,and should have been the one forming alliances with APC and not many of these folks. Until recently, he never believed in a national conference. Anybody who wants to rule successfully in Nigeria must hold a conference where all the interest groups would fashion out framework of our interactions and dealings. But the man we voted for became PDP the epitome of everything evil in Nigeria. So let him carry the PDP Karma! Very soon all of una go understand say PDP na bad market! For political self made novices on NL , Edo,Rivers, Imo and very soon Anambra are no longer PDP's. In SW , PDP is dead. So also are Sokoto,kano,kwara, Nasarawa, zamfara, and Adamawa. PDP has carelessly lost the house of Rep. And who knows where they are going to get bloody nose again? Instead of praying to God and admonishing GEJ to perform and become the fresh air he so promised us 4yrs ago, some folks are being blindly unreasonable. We 170million Nigerians submitted power and all resources to GEJ to bring positive change to the polity. But what do we get?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ketoprofen(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2014
Babacele: What do you mean? Beyond using high falutin words for cosmetic appeal, are you a realist as far as Nigerian politics is concerned. Talking about ethnic sentiments and playing second fiddle , we know who are the real culprits. History is our guide to the reality of Yoruba's political idealism which allows for egalitarian self determinism ,human dignity and national development. When most noisemakers here couldn't visit their villages and towns for fear of being kidnapped by PDP hoodlums, it was in Yorubaland they hid. Where were they when a Yoruba man made GEJ the president? It takes a lot of thinking and political acumen to pull that off, not gra gra without sense! We know people who can't organize and sustain a political structure in this country. Abeg!

Which Yoruba man?
OBJ?
When he couldn't even progress his 3rd term agenda?
mtchew
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ketoprofen(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Babacele: GEJ should have left PDP with its wahala ,and should have been the one forming alliances with APC and not many of these folks. Until recently, he never believed in a national conference. Anybody who wants to rule successfully in Nigeria must hold a conference where all the interest groups would fashion out framework of our interactions and dealings. But the man we voted for became PDP the epitome of everything evil in Nigeria. So let him carry the PDP Karma! Very soon all of una go understand say PDP na bad market! For political self made novices on NL , Edo,Rivers, Imo and very soon Anambra are no longer PDP's. In SW , PDP is dead. So also are Sokoto,kano,kwara, Nasarawa, zamfara, and Adamawa. PDP has carelessly lost the house of Rep. And who knows where they are going to get bloody nose again? Instead of praying to God and admonishing GEJ to perform and become the fresh air he so promised us 4yrs ago, some folks are being blindly unreasonable. We 170million Nigerians submitted power and all resources to GEJ to bring positive change to the polity. But what do we get?

Its not about the party of the governor, its about the makeup of the majority of the state citizens .
APC is governing IMO state because rochas joined APC by proxy, that does not mean Goodluck will not win in IMO state, same goes for anambra state that has apga.
In fact, rochas is going to have problems vying for his second tenure sef..
Enugu ppl are not voting gej because Sullivan is in PDP, they are voting gej because they want gej simple.
Same goes for all Igbo states and all other states in the country whose citizens are not gullible to the interest of a few selfish area fathers.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Howmanage: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2014
silentc:

Thank you for responding. I appreciate it. I am surely of the opinion that you are FFK as you did not respond in the typical manner i see here (with insults). While you have made valid points, I have to counter and say that the alleged money stolen is not for lack of wanting by previous governments. I do not believe that any other president in the past would have done different if they had the opportunity that GEJ has as per the details in terms of $1.5 billion a day. I honestly do not think any past and potential future president of Nigeria would not do the same.

As a matter of fact, I feel the reason why there is an uproar is because some people are upset as there is so much being stolen and they are not "getting a taste" so they form a group to oust the current thief.

I personally feel this whole discussion is a case of pot calling kettle black. I do not see any option (APC or PDP) solving our issues. It is sad, but this is how I feel. We have heard the same statements you have articulated in the past and nothing different happened when the new political party came into power. So why should it be different now?

I don't think one person can make a change in Nigeria. We need a group of people. A full wipe down from the top. It is surely hard to believe that APC with all the current and former corrupt politicians on its wings are the ones that can do that.

However, thanks for replying to me. I appreciate that.

These are my feelings too especially the bolded. It will be business as usual whichever party wins, so although my vote will be for APC it will not be because I believe there will be much change in the way Nigerians do business sadly. And so I will vote according to where I believe my interests most likely will lie
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Goddyboy95(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2014
D yorubas are nt satisfied...y?mmmu ruled 4 8yrsmmmwat did u achieve

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by IdeaIsNeed: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Thrash. The reality on ground doesn't suggest so. The massive infrastructural development across the country does not suggest so. It is funds that keep work going, and this funds wouldn't have been available if it was being stolen.

But we must not forget the economic boom that is taking place and enabling private businesses and entreprenuers blossom. The Nigeria Stock Exchange last year increased by over 40% giving an indication to how listed companies performed last year.

Anyway, no one takes your biased and self-centered opinion seriously.
. *Trash*
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by callmenow: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2014
A picture says a million words. The modern face of CORRUPTION. Planning on how to loot Nigeria, and bleed the Nation dry. And here NL are busy ruminating on the wherefores of Presidency, etc by a very prodigal and corrupt ex-minister. This charlatan who was accused of fraud by EFCC, ICPC and other agencies is still planning to bestride Nigeria one more time (He has not been fully exonerated). I grieve for Nigeria. These people should proudly be caged at Kirikiri or other high security gulags instead.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Forwetinnah: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones: If some people had a scintilla of the kind of corruption that has gone on in GEJ's government, I don't think they will be saying "GEJ till 2019"! Just the share scale of monumental corruption that recently led a top New York banker to reveal to Ambassador John Campbell (former US ambassador to Nigeria) that there are at least 115 dollar billionaires in Nigeria. If only some had some of the insights we have on the Kind of corruption in this government. Voting for Jonathan is like voting for the destruction of Nigeria. ONLY if some knew, the share scale of corruption that even corrupt governors had to shout when they saw what was been stolen from the common wealth...ONLY if some knew....

APC is the best alternative for Nigeria...Death to PDP come 2015...GEJ will loose monumentally once we sort out our candidates rightly! I can assure you that...just watch and see.

..by the way, the word is shear, not "share"

APC: Progressives or Tribal Lun.atics?! They just can't keep help exposing themselves. Till 2015, we shall see!
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Lanceslot(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
I see many apc members dying of heart attack in 2015, because they will fail woefully...
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by musa1980yahoo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
You must be a joker of the centuary.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by musa1980yahoo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
For wetin nah?:

APC: Progressives or Tribal Lun.atics?! They just can't keep help exposing themselves. Till 2015, we shall see!
Gej must leave power comes 2015 whether you like it or not.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by meforyou1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Fani Kayode is nothing but a ganja smoker
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by lucianohase(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
In as much as i know for sure that APC will be messed up,completly devastated n disgraced,Fani Kayode has shown for long that he is a first class tribalist! Stupid gorrilla obj ruled for 8yrs and he expects another yoruba to be a running mate to any notherner under APC ? I know that APC is a failed party already! Let all of us Niger deltans,SE n middle beltans open our eyes!!! Fani Kayode is an idiot! A first class tribalist
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by emmasege: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Exactly my thought, just because he's a "christian" and they are not many in the APC?. Femi Omo Fani Kayode, hear me well u can't even win Osun!
huptin: in other words, FFK wan become vice president. I dey laugh o
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ratiken(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
FFK, seems you get thrashed for every thread you open. Something is fundamentally wrong, maybe you are the wrongest (for the lack of words) person to propagate APC. Your evils and corrupt practices goes ahead of you and speak before you do.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by lucianohase(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
This cocaine sniffing junky,Fani Kayode should be kept in a psychiatric hospital forever! He likes talking bullshit !!!!
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by IdeaIsNeed: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
For wetin nah?:

..by the way, the word is shear , not "share"

It's sheer actually smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OSOIGHO(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if this Femi of a thing has brains...cheap popularity. GEJ all the way or feed a better candidate not all this criminals
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
swedbase: Ok naa, We shall see how it goes with your whoruba agenda
APOLOGIES TO THE YORUBAS FOR THIS CARELESS N IRRESPONSIBLE POST..
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Donbabaj: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
ochejoseph: Whoever they field will looose !

Its GEJ till 2019 , don't waste your time !!!

This post is got 173 likes? Goodness me!! I hope these likes are not paid for!

Year 2014 is the year of campaigning!

Please you need to introduce the dislike icon on NL
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
For wetin nah?:

Thank you for the kind correction, The correction should be SHEER..composing essays almost on a daily basis and keeping up with comments and work can make your spellings go off! We need citizens like you who will not only contribute to spelling mistake corrections but also correct the mistakes of an evil government.

While I endorse your first statement, I would not comment on the second, simply because it reeks out ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by icankel: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
GEJ will still rule till 2019 even though I won't vote anybody. #pure Igbo man#
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by castrokins(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sloan: In as much as their was a "gentleman" agreement for the Northern part of the country to be president and that didn't quite workout with Yaradua, I think fair is fair: that arrangement should be honoured! Tomorrow, it might be another person from a different part of the country that may be on the receiving end and then we will have the moral standing to tell whoever it is how whatever "imperfect" arrangement that operated (created by mostly the PDP elements) and favoured them in the past must then be allowed to favour whoever is on the seat or whose turn is it at that time. My only and most important consideration is that such a person be credible, patriotic, honest, possess very strong leadership skills, be a bridge builder and not an ethnic jingoist and ready to reach out to all parts of the country to build it only, not destroy it with narrow parochial and tribalist interests.

Democracy is a game of numbers, so follow the numbers! Where are the numbers? In the North and West (majorly)! From the foregoing position, the North should get a chance to present a credible candidate who they can be sure will be accepted to other parts of the country and who must be prepared, not another Yaradua or GEJ kind of president. Next, the West because of the strong leadership and vibrant administrative credentials of the Yorubas, you can see the list from immemorial and contemporary times: Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Tunde Idiagbon, Bola Tinubu, Raji Fashola, Rauf Aregbesola, Ibikunle Amosu, and the list is virtually endless! The West enjoys practically nothing from the central governments since the days of Obasanjo and YET, it is far ahead of every other region in economy, infrastructural, development, tourism, education, science and technology, commerce, etc! Also, the Westerners are by far the most gifted planners, thinkers and builders of people and politics! Since about 15 years ago, they've build AD (successful in 1999 with several positions but was killed by the Obasanjo PDP), then they rebuilt again with AC and then morphing into ACN and making so much progress on all fronts in the West and Edo State, and then going into a strategic political merger with other parties and in less than 1 year of registration, the APC has put PDP's over 15 years of party politics to flight and shame! Also the West are the most calm and cool-headed people you can be sure to use their good sense when their are potential problems that could cause a conflagration. Finally, for their leadership and tenacity in birthing the APC with CPC, ANPP, etc; they should definitely be on the joint ticket with a northern candidate. Together, they form about 70% of all votes that could be garnered at anytime in Nigeria.

Next, they must work very hard to gain the confidence (and not just that MUST DELIVER) of our brothers in the SS and SE. Even in a family, some children will be wayward and irresponsible or not on the same page but it's up to the more sensible to show the way forward. The candidates must work hard in states like Rivers, Kwara, Nassarawa, Kogi, Benue, Imo and Edo States (who are actually close cousins of the Yorubas) to gain more of their confidence and tell them exactly what they will do and I want them to get onto it as soon as they're in government. If they can show other states how the West is able to come up with consistently higher IGR numbers, which touch the lives of the people, the next campaigns will be much easier and they will not be like the present government that now hires thousands of commenters online and people to do PR to launder their image.

Finally, the first task of this pair of candidates is to DESTROY CORRUPTION before it DESTROYS the country and everybody in it. I hope they can succeed with good planning and flawless excellent execution of their plans!

Sir, I Find It Bemusing To Say Yoruba (South West) Haven't Enjoyed Anything. Is Obasanjo Not A Yoruba Man? Was He Not A Two-term President Of This Country Why Do We Choose To Make Things Difficult For Ourselves...What Has Credibility Got To Do With Regions And Extractions? Is That What We Need To Move The Country Forward, Bigotry?? #smh!!!
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by skyfall: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
For wetin nah?:

It's actually SHEER. How do you feel now, english teacher?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
skyfall:

It's actually SHEER. How do you feel now, english teacher?

You are right!

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by akin33(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Femi, you have just spoken like you dad, the true son of whom you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pirates Captured By Navy After They Hijacked Oil Tanker (Photos) / Senate Replies Custom CG, Ali: You Must Appear Before Us InĀ uniform / Tinubu Bishop, Ugokwe Prince, Makes List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.