Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64696 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
toluleke: agent of temptation.why didn/t you stay with your parent,go back don,t break my home.you came over to report me to nairalanders.na wednesday night
who is this huh undecided
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
DankemzI: Leave that with house immediate effect, and stop dressing indicently. That man is a human being stop provocating him.
plz sir I'm not dressing indecently o. Tnx 4 ur advice
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Acidosis: How old are you?
acidosis wetin apen wit my age?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ogeoflyf(f): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
you no go pack comot!!! Hian.
Ok oo issoryt.

As someone said. Stop "provocating" him biko
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
olatomiwa: I don't know how we ended up with these little boys in nappies trying to play Papa...SEUN! This is becoming a nightmare, please create a KG section. No grown up can be dis DAFt, HABA!!!
Mummy I no know say ur mate dy cementry, mumu!!! Maybe na every post u see for nairaland u go dy believe.

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
oluswaggz:
Mummy I no know say ur mate dy cementry, mumu!!! Maybe na every post u see for nairaland u go dy believe.
boy abeg park one side
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by addictiv(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by addictiv(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
You have the txt messages as evidence. ..I wonder what you re waiting for. Dont play the "I love my sister n dnt want to b d cause of her breakup" card. You either leave the house asap or tell your mum, who ll call ur sis n tell her whats going on. If nt I give u 3 mths.

8 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by dre11(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
25omega: i fail to understand or believe this story. you have text messages and you say he is harassing you and yet you are still living in the house and wondering if you should tell your sister. now you got a message about your sister travelling and you are still here asking us

Nah you are either 13 years old or a liar.

exactly!

She is lieing or
She wants to make front page or
She just finding an excuse to forkke his brain out

better stay there when she travel oooo
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
All these shameless men. Mtchew. Even the ones here trying to excuse the man's actions.
Infact make I keep quiet.

OP pls go to your parents house. Why are you living with your sister?

3 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by andyanders: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tell your sister b4 he gives her aids. He is useless. Is there anything wrong your staying with your sister. People should not ask that. The issue here is that the man in question is useless and let your mom know, then let her invite yur sister and you open up. Let the sky fall.

4 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by andyanders: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Do not stay in the house with him alone as that kind of person can kill you if you refuse to sleep with him. He can even rape and kill you.

4 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
dre11:

exactly!

She is lieing or
She wants to make front page or
She just finding an excuse to forkke his brain out

better stay there when she travel oooo
SMH
what's ur problem? I'm telling you what's happening 2 me and you re telling me something else. Haa plz mind ur biz if u dnt have anyting 2 say

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
andyanders: Tell your sister b4 he gives her aids. He is useless. Is there anything wrong your staying with your sister. People should not ask that. The issue here is that the man in question is useless and let your mom know, then let her invite yur sister and you open up. Let the sky fall.
tnk you sir 4 ur advice, I really appreciate
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Poliz: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmmm, i wonder y when ever girls post an issue like this NL wants to crusify d actor.... Fellow me for possible reasons y the actor is chasing victim. 1, may be ur sis dose not know what to do when it comes to sex... She did not pass her Bedmathics very well cos if she do he wont be this temted by ur indicent dress. 2, may be u actually couse it urself went ever he give u money u collect while smiling, possibly looking in streight into his eyes, dt's send him signal dt he get u as u present ur self. Be wont dont wear dose sexy things u call cloths anywhere again cos body no be firewood o.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
lorretta u: All these shameless men. Mtchew. Even the ones here trying to excuse the man's actions.
Infact make I keep quiet.

OP pls go to your parents house. Why are you living with your sister?
I'm not living there with her, I only went 4 a visit but will soon go back

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by jeezyterry(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
*long hisssssssss*
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
I wud leave the house,first I will report him to my sister.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Newkidoo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
This story is a big lie!! I hate ppl telling lies, it pisses me off.. I swear if u quote me I will bring out all your lies !!
Haba y will u lie just to make FP and u r replying everyone, u never sleep abi or ur sister never travel.. liar liar pants on fire!!

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by dre11(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pretyangel25: what's ur problem? I'm telling you what's happening 2 me and you re telling me something else. Haa plz mind ur biz if u dnt have anyting 2 say
#yimu to you
its happening to you and your sixth sense does not tell you the right thing to do. undecided

Abeg let us hear word joorrrr

lies,lies,lies

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo: This story is a big lie!! I hate ppl telling lies, it pisses me off.. I swear if u quote me I will bring out all your lies !!
Haba y will u lie just to make FP and u r replying everyone, u never sleep abi or ur sister never travel.. liar liar pants on fire!!
silent is the best answer to a fool like you. Anohfia

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by farano(f): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gal i think it's tym u pack up ur bags n leave dat aus 2 avoid had i no

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Newkidoo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pretyangel25: silent is the best answer to a fool like you. Anohfia
You can see that I didn't abuse you in anyway!! pls watch ur tongue.. I don't abuse gals, if u were a guy I know wat I would said to u so pls respect yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Tinkybabe(f): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
What a shameless and irresponsible pervert!
The ladies outside are not enough for his cheating arze,he has to pounce on you too?
Good thing you're on a visit.

First things first..
Leave their house ASAP( tomorrow)...upon getting home,report the incident to your mum first ,then your sister..don't delete those text messages,they are going to be your evidence and your mum would be a witness.

You don't have to give the old fool any warning...He does not deserve one.Don't even give him any heads up cuz he could frame u up and turn the table around.

6 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
You can see that I didn't abuse you in anyway!! pls watch ur tongue.. I don't abuse gals, if u were a guy I know wat I would said to u so pls respect yourself..
oh really? Please I will like it if u mind ur bizness
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2014
u too leave d houz na

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by andyanders: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: what's ur problem? I'm telling you what's happening 2 me and you re telling me something else. Haa plz mind ur biz if u dnt have anyting 2 say

Allow those talking or abusing you to be. I think they should be out of their minds because I have not seen anything wrong you did by staying with your sister and the husband.
Is it a crime for you to stay with your sister and the husband? Hell no. It was very unfortunate that you got a very useless person as an inlaw who supposed to take you as his sister than his present state of mind.
Stop responding to fool blaming you here asking what you have been doing or just tale of moonlight story.

My advise is for you to report th case first to your mother and she will call your sister's attention and you guys discuss it first and take a stand before calling him over and opening up with th evidences you have.
Too, your sister's life is in danger for someone like that because he could contract HIV and pass is to your innocent sister.

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Joel3(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2014
Something tell me this man will succeed in fucking you. And you cannot not really explain how it happens, men dont really pull back like this so easily he will keep trying and looking for your weakness. And something tell me you invited him at the first place like showing you yansh and breast. Anyway The next thing is that you will open another thread like he force it on me. I dont know how it happen its the work of devil.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Poliz: Hmmmm, i wonder y when ever girls post an issue like this
NL wants to crusify d actor.... Fellow me for possible reasons y the
actor is chasing victim. 1, may be ur sis dose not know what to do when
it comes to sex... She did not pass her Bedmathics very well cos if she
do he wont be this temted by ur indicent dress. 2, may be u actually
couse it urself went ever he give u money u collect while smiling,
possibly looking in streight into his eyes, dt's send him signal dt he
get u as u present ur self. Be wont dont wear dose sexy things u call
cloths anywhere again cos body no be firewood o.

This ur 'engrish' can cause revolution in naija if everyone shld speak like this. No insults!

7 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by woky: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2014
RedBenson:

This ur 'engrish' can cause revolution in naija if everyone shld speak like this. No insults!
what ar you trying to say
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Inosenduatall: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2014
What's wrong with all this niggas accusing her of lying? How do you know she is lying? Are you a part of her life? Save me lord, save me. Even if she is lying let's just assume the story is true. These things happen, and we could be saving someone's life.

Babe you have the text messages as evidence, that's insurance number one. I suggest you leave the house first of all, you don't have to tell your sister anything. If you insist on staying, and he eventually sleeps with you, which he most likely will, don't complain to anybody. You saw it coming.

If for some reason you can't leave their house on time, please tell someone what is going on. Maybe your mom, or your sister if she is the understanding type and you guys are that close. If anything should happen the blame will still fall on your head. Nothing has happened yet and we still have people accusing you of being the instigator of this man's stupidity. As if we all don't know how men are, and how we can be at times. Don't nuns also get raped? They dress decently too, you know.

There, those are your option.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.