Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? (3849 Views)

Top Ten Most Corrupt Countries, Nigeria Not Included / Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations / Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by Ayekotoo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

Definitely! I remember in 2006, Banks in Nigeria were holding career fairs in London, Glasgow, Manchester to recruit Nigerians here and many wanted to go back home because they thought the country was turning the leaf. Fast forward to 2013, it would appear that all hope is now lost and many are now drowning in seas of the coast of Italy.
I don't know why Jonathan was made president but one thing I found out was that he doesn't have the will, charisma and the intelligence to lead this nation the way we expected of him. He's an accidental/ impromptu public servant.

1 Like

Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by OmoTier1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
atlwireles:

Leaving in your council flat 8 person per room is now tasting development abi!!!!. Na poverty dey worry you, nothing else. You are probably pissed at Nigeria for allowing you become a slave in the UK. When small boys are clocking 6-7million per year working in Warri. By the way, what was the temperature this morning.

Hehe... 6-7 million per year is your life not miserable? You are really living in poverty! If I was earning such as amount a year, I would considered my brain as dead and dysfunctional What a poor soul you are Mr. PIG FARMER cool
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by atlwireles: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

Hehe... 6-7 million per year is your life not miserable? You are really living in poverty! If I was earning such as amount a year, I would considered my brain as dead and dysfunctional What a poor soul you are Mr. PIG FARMER cool

You have no chance in hell, to earn half of that in the ghetto you currently reside. Don't beat your chest here I know your kind.

1 Like

Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by OmoTier1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ayekotoo:
I don't know why Jonathan was made president but one thing I found out was that he doesn't have the will, charisma and the intelligence to lead this nation the way we expected of him. He's an accidental/ impromptu public servant.

You nailed it with your statement in bold. Like Pastor Tunde Bakare said, Nigeria is currently graced with nonentities who never prepared themselves for leadership, found themselves in position of leadership, and are ill prepared, bereft of ideas and common sense to take the nation forward.

Last year alone, the present government through taxes and all raked in over N4.8trillion, yet, there is no tangible evidence of DEVELOPMENT in the country. If not for the effort of some of the sane governors, the country would have gone back to stone age.
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by Geniro: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Quiet there! We are discussing how to bring hope to you hopeless souls and you are here spewing rubbish undecided This thread is not for PIG FARMERS..okay cool

Are you sure the hopeless souls doesn't include your hungry family ?
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by OmoTier1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
atlwireles:

You have no chance in hell, to earn half of that in the ghetto you currently reside. Don't beat your chest here I know your kind.
Hehe... MR PIG FARMER, N7million naira is a dreamland for you! I am sure the pigs you have in those farms were given to you by one of the charities We pump money into here in the UK to help poor souls like you over there.

If not for Etisalat, and the criminality of cheat browsing, your type would still be seeing Internet as Oyinbo wonder cheesy cheesy
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by OmoTier1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Geniro:

Are you sure the hopeless souls doesn't include your hungry family ?
Hehe.. even the dogs that roam the compound, the monthly feeding allowance is enough to feed you and your family for 3 months cool #FACTS. So get in-line with this thread else take your walk out.

This thread is about how we can take people like you out of extreme poverty through economic liberalization and development not some rearing of pigs donated to you by one ROTARY CLUB in Warri that has come to the UK to beg cool
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by atlwireles: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe... MR PIG FARMER, N7million naira is a dreamland for you! I am sure the pigs you have in those farms were given to you by one of the charities We pump money into here in the UK to help poor souls like you over there.

If not for Etisalat, and the criminality of cheat browsing, your type would still be seeing Internet as Oyinbo wonder cheesy cheesy

Make una come see ode, you really have to work on your self esteem issues big time. Inferior complex is a very bad sickness. I never thought people like you still existed on earth.
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by OmoTier1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
atlwireles:

Make una come see ode, you really have to work on your self esteem issues big time. Inferior complex is a very bad sickness. I never thought people like you still existed on earth.
Tell the world the truth.... you would have been a militant if not for the Charity that came to your rescue few years ago!

Mr. Pig Farmer, face the topic and stop tellnig us about your pigs.... I am not interested in your dirty job. If you were not criminally minded, I would have recommended you to be employed as contract supervisor.
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
atlwireles:

You were never considered as a BRICS Nation in 2001. You cannot miss out of something, you had no chance getting into. Why is Nigeria considered as a MINT NATION today, If not for the economic performance under Jonah.

Total lie as told by a clear Govt agent!

Go back and read your history books and stop coming on here spewing lies and falsities.
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by Geniro: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe.. even the dogs that roam the compound, the monthly feeding allowance is enough to feed you and your family for 3 months cool #FACTS. So get in-line with this thread else take your walk out.

This thread is about how we can take people like you out of extreme poverty through economic liberalization and development not some rearing of pigs donated to you by one ROTARY CLUB in Warri that has come to the UK to beg cool

Feed your hungry family first before you think of chest beating foolishly.
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by atlwireles: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Tell the world the truth.... you would have been a militant if not for the Charity that came to your rescue few years ago!

Mr. Pig Farmer, face the topic and stop tellnig us about your pigs.... I am not interested in your dirty job. If you were not criminally minded, I would have recommended you to be employed as contract supervisor.

Hahhahaha, sorry refugee, go and relax in your council flat!!!! Your kind knows what social charity can do for the needy. In Nigeria men are self made.
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by atlwireles: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Total lie as told by a clear Govt agent!

Go back and read your history books and stop coming on here spewing lies and falsities.

APC e-rat, what are you spewing, are you seeking my attention. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by OmoTier1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
atlwireles:

Hahhahaha, sorry refugee, go and relax in your council flat!!!! Your kind knows what social charity can do for the needy. In Nigeria men are self made.
See this exotic liar! Men are self made in Nigeria yet in 2012, We sent home $21bn Many of you are criminals, and innately wicked that is why you sing praise fellow criminals in power because you hope someday it will get to your turn.

Remember the bloke from the UK Royal Charter Institute that disgraced your LOOTOCRAT GEJ during the independence day celebrations two years ago? He clearly told Him, your government is Chop I Chop aka high powered criminality! That is the mind set of most of you over there.
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by OmoTier1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Geniro:

Feed your hungry family first before you think of chest beating foolishly.

That is if you have a family at all. I said exit this thread if you have no brains to discuss economic matters angry I do not have time for disgruntled element.
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by Geniro: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

That is if you have a family at all. I said exit this thread if you have no brains to discuss economic matters angry I do not have time for disgruntled element.

I have and they are not losers and beggars like yours.
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
The match to light up Nigeria is on

Jonathan is doing his best
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by atlwireles: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
See this exotic liar! Men are self made in Nigeria yet in 2012, We sent home $21bn Many of you are criminals, and innately wicked that is why you sing praise fellow criminals in power because you hope someday it will get to your turn.

Remember the bloke from the UK Royal Charter Institute that disgraced your LOOTOCRAT GEJ during the independence day celebrations two years ago? He clearly told Him, your government is Chop I Chop aka high powered criminality! That is the mind set of most of you over there.

Look the person talking, you are just a kid. With each comment you throw out here, your childishness is on full display. The business men from only one state in Nigeria spent that your $21B on their imports and export business. A refugee like you will not understand. Yes, The Men in Nigeria are self made. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by OmoTier1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Geniro:

I have and they are not losers and beggars like yours.
You mean Aisha and Azubike the Pigs are your immediate family?

I get exit this thread if you have no brains to discuss economic matters.... exotic lackeys like you should not be found in the politics section of Nairaland
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
atlwireles:

APC e-rat, what are you spewing, are you seeking my attention. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you've got nothing reasonable to say, why don't you just log off and go use the money ur handlers gave you to get a hot meal or a cheap, nice tshirt?
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by OmoTier1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
atlwireles:

Look the person talking, you are just a kid. With each comment you throw out here, your childishness is on full display. The business men from only one state in Nigeria spent that your $21B on their imports and export business. A refugee like you will not understand. Yes, The Men in Nigeria are self made. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hehe.. I know for someone who thought N7 million yearly is a wow money... He may not understand that $21bn is more than half of the 2012 budget for the whole Nigeria, yet you want the world to believe someone in your village imported goods worth $1bn.

No be Uduaghan boy you be? Na criminal brain you get nah grin grin
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by atlwireles: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe.. I know for someone who thought N7 million yearly is a wow money... He may not understand that $21bn is more than half of the 2012 budget for the whole Nigeria, yet you want the world to believe someone in your village imported goods worth $1bn.

No be Uduaghan boy you be? Na criminal brain you get nah grin grin

That's why you are an economic refugee, hiding in that one bedroom flat with 7 other refugees like yourself. Hopefully, one day you will show face in this land of milk and honey we call our dearest Naija. Time for the 10 pm news.

2 Likes

Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by OmoTier1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
atlwireles:

That's why you are an economic refugee, hiding in that one bedroom flat with 7 other refugees like yourself. Hopefully, one day you will show face in this land of milk and honey we call our dearest Naija. Time for the 10 pm news.

Hehe... glorified Militant cheesy cheesy. No be face me I face you you and your younger brother dey squat cool. The pig farming, is it not what you are using to deceive people that you have something doing? is your real trade not known to those that have eyes
Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by Geniro: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
You mean Aisha and Azubike the Pigs are your immediate family?

I get exit this thread if you have no brains to discuss economic matters.... exotic lackeys like you should not be found in the politics section of Nairaland

It seems your family members are honorable pigs embarassed

1 Like

Re: The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? by Peterwins(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
There was (is) the Next Eleven (N-11) after the BRICS. Nigeria was (is) part of that acronym (N-11). The MINT countries are also part of the Next Eleven (N-11) as propounded by Jim O'Neill. Before the present MINT there was the MIKT/MIST (Mexico, Indonesia, South Korea, Turkey).

I guess "S" (South Korea, letter S will be used this time around instead of K to make it sound better ) will be added to the current "MINT" to form the "MINTS" just as we had "BRIC" to "BRICS"

Nigeria have always been part of the global economic equation:

The Next Eleven (known also by the numeronym N-11) are the eleven countries – Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Turkey, South Korea, and Vietnam – identified by Goldman Sachs investment bank and economist Jim O'Neill in a research paper as having a high potential of becoming, along with the BRICs, the world's largest economies in the 21st century. The bank chose these states, all with promising outlooks for investment and future growth, on December 12, 2005. At the end of 2011, the four major countries (Mexico, Indonesia, [South] Korea and Turkey) also known as MIKT, made up 73 percent of all Next Eleven GDP. BRIC GDP was $13.5 trillion, while MIKT GDP at almost 30 percent of that: $3.9 trillion.[1]
The criteria that Goldman Sachs used were macroeconomic stability, political maturity, openness of trade and investment policies, and the quality of education. The N-11 paper is a follow-up to the bank's 2003 paper on the four emerging "BRIC" economies, Brazil, Russia, India, and China.[2] It can be compared with the CIVETS list coined by Robert Ward, global forecasting director for the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) – having a few differences, but many similarities.
Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State / Anti-buhari Adverts: What Is Wrong With This Advert / Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.