Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers (80755 Views)

Meet The Graduate Who Sells Akara In Abuja While Waiting For Her NYSC. Photo / Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) / Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by akubudejud(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2014
...Dangote can not just sack his employee ,there must be a good and better reason for the actions than what the OP narrated,we shouldn't be too sentimental, well I do not work with them but the sacked should be courageous enough to move ahead in life..remain blessed..!

Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Orikinla(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO INSULT YOUR MASTERS IN A PUBLIC FORUM LIKE THIS angry
May God forgive your ignorance.
Apparently you don't know the privilege you have to even reply to the comment of someone who can buy you if you were for sale anywhere in the world.
I AM YOUR REAL MASTER AND I DOUBT IF YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE CAN EVER PRODUCE ANY GENIUS AS WE HAVE DONE AND STILL DO IN OUR GENERATION.

Our word rules the world.

Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by ibironkeadedapo: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2014
This is serious o....
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by complete1(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2014
###PLEASE URGENT HELP!is dangote doing any promo in collaboration wit nnpc cos i just recieved a txt saying i won sometin in d ongoing promo,pleassssseeee reply now
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Lumzey(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2014
Na wa o dis nigeria sef buh no prob na him get his company nd he fit do anytin wey him like
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Kitpaul: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Tragedy: Final year female Benue State University student dies in hotel room

Forlorn report reaching live schoolnews.com.ng news desk has it that a 21-year-old final year female student of the Benue State University, BSU, Joan Adaaku, has been reportedly found dead in a hotel room located in the heart of Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

An impeccable sources who wish to remained anonymity disclosed to live schoolnews.com.ng grapevine that the Economics undergraduate had checked into Savannah Guest House at about 7 a.m after paying N2,000 for a room
read more:http://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/tragedy-final-year-female-benue-state-university-student-dies-in-hotel-room/
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by litetias(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2014
They claim to be graduates and yet are incapable of fighting for themselves. What did they learn in school then?
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by everG: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2014
WHERE IS LINDA IKEJI AND THE REST BLOGGERS IN NIGERIA? HERE IS D STORY TO ESCALATE FOR COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION TO TAKE CHARGE AND NOT TONTO AND CHIKA IKE SHOPPING IN DUBAI.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by ichidodo: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2014
Paretomaster: Don't mind d Igbo, larger parcentage of d graduate drivers are Igbo, even among those converted are Igbos. Wat realy pissed d company off is that while ppl applied for d conversion, they abandone d driving attachment training, many don't even show up for months unless there is an emergency, dis mak som ppl report to d Director dat dis ppl are collecting salaries without doing anything, so dey called for driving test, and all of them failed d test, so they use that as a yardstick, d management have their lapses, but d Graduate drivers gave them a loophole. @ OP just 4 of d 16 converted graduates are Hausa, 5 muslims and 11 Christians, abi I lie? So wats d point of making it look like its a tribal / religious issue?
Yes but if i may recall non of the supposed 'Igbos' are complainin of the scenario on ground because Igbos are not lazy especially after recievin truck drivin trainin for six months and gettin paid for six months doin nothin.But it is only a lazy free loadin offenmanu yamhead that would come online to tribally tarnish the intergrity of a reputable company just to score sympathy points because there is no food for lazy man.I guess all the 'Oluwole' Phd Ekiti Cetificate has come to nought

Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Kennyfancy(m): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
[size=14pt]why did you have to end it it northern hausa muslims??

i mean what has that got to do with anything?? you want to thell me that out of all of you that were sacked no nothern hausa muslim??

After clearly telling you the reason, to secure a loan, you still had to bring that up.

blaming your short commings on someones tribe, jst pointing at someone else its all me do in this country[/size]
mayb islam said he should sack u people,,,,boko harram
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by amivel(f): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2014
Pls I want to post what do I do there's fatal accident now on the road
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by naijagraduates: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2014
The poor in Nigeria has no hope, they are being used by the rich to get richer, the Law of the land is not even helping matters,govt keeps mute,this should be a point where we must stand up and talk,
The naijagradutes in lieu of this hereby invite the General Populace, the media,all Unemployed and employed to our forthcoming Meeting cum LAGOS state chapter inauguration
It will take place on Saturday, 11th JAN 2014 at the HONEYPARK RESOURCES COY. 368,lagos- abeokuta expressway, OJA OBA BUS STOP ABULE EGBA( beside NURTW).lagos state.

THEME. THE ROLE OF NIGERIAN GRADUATES TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT

GUEST SPEAKER: SEGUN AKINLOLU.
(BEAUTIFUL NUBIA)
Remember, a broom is useless when disorganised.
Its take for us to partake in nation building for the future we have all been anticipating

Your attendance is highly Valued
TOGETHER WE CAN
For your information this is not all about talk,talk and talk this is about action- seeking for enabling environment to be productive is our right...
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by amivel(f): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2014
See pix
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by amivel(f): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2014
See pix help me post in kogi state

Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by amivel(f): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2014
. Around okura trailer jam them 18 people no survival 6 children
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by naijagraduates: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Paretomaster(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2014
ichidodo: Yes but if i may recall non of the supposed 'Igbos' are complainin of the scenario on ground because Igbos are not lazy especially after recievin truck drivin trainin for six months and gettin paid for six months doin nothin.But it is only a lazy free loadin offenmanu yamhead that would come online to tribally tarnish the intergrity of a reputable company just to score sympathy points because there is no food for lazy man.I guess all the 'Oluwole' Phd Ekiti Cetificate has come to nought
See ur Igbo brothers are d cause of all dis, dey went home and sit down eating Dangote money and yet insult him. Ur Igbo brother is d first to b sack due to corrupt practices, besides did d OP state his ethnicity?
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Ayatullah(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2014
dangiwa09:

How are they over qualified? A lot of truck drivers in Europe, America and Canada have bachelors/masters degrees. And besides, degrees in Nigeria have diminished quality.

How indeed are they over qualified when a lot cannot defend their 'degree'. Now we have one crying.........a bunch of cowards and clueless graduates.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by kabba7(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Can someone please give more info on that accident . By the way where is Okura in Kogi state
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by beauty4(f): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2014
hmmmmmmm, the op weny wrong by bringing sentiments into his post. I really wish most of the guys here can taKe a peep into dangote industries, then you will get the shock of ur lives. Dangote can actually decide not to employ amybody but if we look deeply, he got almost all his wealth with our sweat. the govt gives him alot of priviledges, the best he could do is to give back to the society in the right way, dont ythink people are being lazy, goto obajana and c aw they work without motivation. indians are broughr in as welders,and even labourers and are paid far higher than the engineers that run the plant. He may/maynot be aware (cant say) of the way people's salary are being cut withouy explanation. let me just stop here. i indulge most people talking to try to find out and not judge by his public displays to know the truth. also,lets not fight the person but the situation
thats the only way we can win.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2014
TechWalker007: NLC, TUC will never go on strike for things like this, the so-called human rights activits from the West and North will never see this.
Sahara Reporters, Punch, Channels, Premium Times will never see such news as important, it's not related to Oduah's case!

Why would they go on strike? Because a lazy graduate with a delusional sense of over entitlement came on nairaland with half truths.

Typical naija attitude. Grab all you can with the least amount of work, in the process ruining another man's hardwork.

Imagine collecting pay while not doing the work which you were employed to do.

No wonder most companies hire foreigners to take care of their business. They know a typical nigerian will ruin it for them.

R.etarded op with his r.etarded nairaland supporters. Continue with your rantings, ravings and foaming at the mouth like wild animals, while Dangote goes on from strength to strength.

I'm not supporting Dangote o. No word to describe that thief that feels he is a business man but that is a topic for another day.

Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by sol2galay: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2014
too bad, i stopped celebrating dis man(dangote) when i find out dat bag of cement is sold less than #400 in many part of the world,while he conspired with the cabals at the top to sqeeze blood out of poor nigerians.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by jude33084(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2014
[size=15pt] If I have the opportunity that you guys had by going through National training institute, I will be looking for a small truck to start my own haulage business.[/size] cool

I applied but was not taken
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by jude33084(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2014
amivel: . Around okura trailer jam them 18 people no survival 6 children

That is serious! sad
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by TechWalker007: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
kmcutez:

Why would they go on strike? Because a lazy graduate with a delusional sense of over entitlement came on nairaland with half truths.

Typical naija attitude. Grab all you can with the least amount of work, in the process ruining another man's hardwork.

Imagine collecting pay while not doing the work which you were employed to do.

No wonder most companies hire foreigners to take care of their business. They know a typical nigerian will ruin it for them.

R.etarded op with his r.etarded nairaland supporters. Continue with your rantings, ravings and foaming at the mouth like wild animals, while Dangote goes on from strength to strength.

I'm not supporting Dangote o. No word to describe that thief that feels he is a business man but that is a topic for another day.

Dangote is like a role model to me, I have nothing against him. I am not really about the company but policies that can stop things like this.
If they want to relieve people off their jobs, there is a better way.
Where I work, I've seen same thing done. Layoffs for no justifiable reason.
Sometimes, they sack people and employ freshers and pay them less. I'm not saying that's what they did here, I'm saying NLC, TUC, Media, Activists need to speak for the voiceless not just when they are affected.
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by sandranaomi: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!
GLOBAL hospitality international, a new company in LAGOS,Nigeria that is
into manufacturing,advertising and providing services for various companies
and individuals around the world need WORKERS in LAGOS urgently.
SALARY status for EDUCATED PERSON-(Admin section-office
assistants,front desk officers,receptionists,computer literates etc)
30,000 to 120,000 naira depending on degree and work know-how…
SALARY status for UNEDUCATED PERSON (factory
workers,cleaners,drivers,security *shifting* etc) 47,000 to 67,000.
Bus is available for staffs…please call the relation service care representative
on 08091431714 for company’s address,interview date and more details
#workers wanting to work part-time should also apply
*pls share with ur friends*
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by ideyvexnow: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
I agree 100% with this suggestion.

Don't keep quiet about this, the whole country must know about this if you truly want this kind of corruption to stop.

Olojukokoro: Write an open letter to Aliko Dangote and share it on social media...fight,don't give up and name the corrupt officials..Goodluck
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by akpomeme(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
To many driver wannabe on this blog. Get a life!!!
Re: Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers by Angelstartups(f): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
It may be unjust to blame employers when they act the way they act atimes,and it may be the key for some to start up on their own.Sign up on angelstartups.com.ng and connect with an investor to launch your own firm/company and get to be on the other side-as an employer.Maybe you will appreciate them more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague / VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53