Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Oceanic Bank Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Invitation (3132 Views)

Sterling Bank Invitation / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Invitation by teeq(m): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2008
[b]Hi nairalanders I've been applying for oceanic for the past 2 years no test invitation all this while is there any special way of doing it, if any kindly assist.
Re: Oceanic Bank Invitation by amarotex: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2008
same applies to me, ive been applying for two yrs now and not even an invitation, though i was given a number and nothing afterwards. it worries me
Re: Oceanic Bank Invitation by Jummy4real(f): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
I learnt DLA Consult recruit for them at Oko Awo Victoria Island Lagos,

If you get their full address please let me know because i also want to apply for my sister
Re: Oceanic Bank Invitation by Yetunday(f): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2008
the latest on Oceanic is that they wipe all applications after every 6 months cos of too many enteries so u can re-apply if you've not applied recently. all the best.
Re: Oceanic Bank Invitation by amarotex: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2008
thanks for the info, i will re-apply.
Re: Oceanic Bank Invitation by amaky(f): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2008
Its VLA that recruit for them and its at oko awo street victorial island lagos.With the info Jummy4real  gave, i traced the place last week but forgot to write down d no of the place.But is popular on that street.So they said you could send your cv to graduate@viclawrence.com   but for now no vacancy for B.Sc Graduates.But for OND, HND, DIPLOMA, They are recruiting.Some did test and interview that same day.So if you Have OND, HND, DIPLOMA quikly send your cv to graduate@viclawrence.com  or go and drop hard copy.
Re: Oceanic Bank Invitation by richlad(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2008
I really think our graduates should look inwards and use that gift within them. There are no naturally born failures. Only you can choose to be a failure. Why not quit trying to get a job at all cost (reducing your age and other such debasing acts).

You can be your own boss. Simply visit

http://my-forex-tradelog dot dot com/

and find out how to do so.
See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

2 Job Opportunities Offer With An Interior Design Company In Lagos / Exxonmobil Vacancies / For Kaduna State Residents (Career Fair)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.