Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (162313 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
free radical: @op. pls I plan to acquire a plot or two in Enugu around that new airport road area as I envisage a massive flux of estate development in that area over the next five years so I will need your help on how to go about this since u are already on ground. help me with a credible contact if you can.

Spyder880 says Call my agent on 08030799100 grin grin
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Soyedele1: Present sir!! A quick question. Can a land of 68ft x 91ft contains 2 flats of 4 bedrooms?each flat will have (4 rooms, living room, dinning room, kitchen, 4 toilets,kitchen, store). It is the length that is giving me concern. 91ft..

Thanks

It can, talk to kkonsults.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Tinapa97(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Una welldone, I just bought my own application form to join dis class o. D ''photogarba'' na im delay my passport if not I for apply since o. better late dan never they say. Respect to all senior members and hailings to spyder.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by gabbytabby: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
spyder880:

It can, talk to kkonsults.

1 up 1 down yes.

I would be surprised if it can be done if both are on ground level.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Diasporan(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is my best section on NL especially on Projects handled by @Spyder880.I pray this year is good for me so that we can start such type of project.Am patiently going to follow this thread.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by gabbytabby: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mr Spyder if you dont mind can we see the 3D at the back. I am a very inquisitive person and this is the missing jigsaw puzzle.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by ndubisik(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
hello, hope I'm not too late for this class. Thank God I found this thread. I'm going to follow till the end cos its going to be important to me, as I'm an architecture student right here in UNN Enugu Campus.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by kostadinis: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
gabbytabby:
1 up 1 down yes.
I would be surprised if it can be done if both are on ground level.

Gabby, I'll like the Chairman to help us for i have a similar parcel of land.

That said, the approximate area of the plot in question here should be about 574 sqm.
This size is not very far from what a standard plot is at Enugu and most parts of the East.
And they always manage to create 2 flats of 3 bedrooms each on ground level. Not 4.

Sizes of these rooms are another matter. Our Chairman is highly creative.....Let's hear from him
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by gabbytabby: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
ndubisik: hello, hope I'm not too late for this class. Thank God I found this thread. I'm going to follow till the end cos its going to be important to me, as I'm an architecture student right here in UNN Enugu Campus.

Welcome and you have found a perfect site to learn from.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by gabbytabby: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
kostadinis:

Gabby, I'll like the Chairman to help us for i have a similar parcel of land.

That said, the approximate area of the plot in question here should be about 574 sqm.
This size is not very far from what a standard plot is at Enugu and most parts of the East.
And they always manage to create 2 flats of 3 bedrooms each on ground level. Not 4.

Sizes of these rooms are another matter. Our Chairman is highly creative.....Let's hear from him

I'm all for creativity. I don go check kkconsult site sef. Them don turn me to madam optimum for here grin grin
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by kostadinis: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
gabbytabby:
I'm all for creativity. I don go check kkconsult site sef. Them don turn me to madam optimum for here grin grin

No wahala, my people say person wey sabi ask question no dey miss road
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by donpope1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
@spider, I sent an email...
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
kostadinis:

No wahala, my people say person wey sabi ask question no dey miss road

That one nah Naija proverb oh! For here, if you ask the wrong person for road, you go waka tire! It has happened to me.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by LondonCool(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Spyder, would you be able to supervise other building projects during this 180 day period?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by gabbytabby: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
mufutau55:

That one nah Naija proverb oh! For here, if you ask the wrong person for road, you go waka tire! It has happened to me.

Hajji Mufutau

That is what i had in my mind exactly but the positive spine on that is you might discover a new thing that you would otherwise not come across in your waka. Alternatively you ask more than one person.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by kostadinis: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
mufutau55:
Hajji Mufutau

No Mufu, if dat persin no bi our chairman, i no go ask am o!
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
kostadinis:

No Mufu, if dat persin no bi our chairman, i no go ask am o!

That one na true you talk.. I withdrawn my earlier missive.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
gabbytabby:

That is what i had in my mind exactly but the positive spine on that is you might discover a new thing that you would otherwise not come across in your waka. Alternatively you ask more than one person.

You got me. I concour. Na small pikin dey bother me. smiley

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
After we cleared and burnt the whole bush in the site, everywhere was looking like this.....

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
spyder880: After we cleared and burnt the whole bush in the site, everywhere was looking like this.....

You be wicked man oh . . . So all the bushmeat don finish and we no even get to see pix?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
and...

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
But because some of the old blocks that were packed at this site was going to disturb my operations today, I had my boys start piling them high near the fences, to create a wide space for us to maneuver.

Fhemmmy:
You be wicked man oh . . . So all the bushmeat don finish and we no even get to see pix?

grin grin grin am coming to that...

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
spyder880: But because some of the old blocks that were packed at this site was going to disturb my operations today, I had my boys start piling them high near the fences, to create a wide space for us to maneuver.

grin grin grin am coming to that...

Yippeeee

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
The network from this part of the world has been bad. Pictures taking too long to upload, now not even loading, I will keep trying.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by brabus(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nice one Spyder! Wishing you and CKenneth Home Team all the best in your new assignment.

We go dey go bumper to bumper.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
spyder880: The network from this part of the world has been bad. Pictures taking too long to upload, now not even loading, I will keep trying.

You could email them to me and i will be glad to upload them for my Chairman at the Top
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
brabus: Nice one Spyder! Wishing you and CKenneth Home Team all the best in your new assignment.

We go dey go bumper to bumper.

Thank you bro, we are in this together.

Fhemmmy:
You could email them to me and i will be glad to upload them for my Chairman at the Top

How can I when I cannot get into my mail box, same network issues.....Let me try once more...
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
spyder880: How can I when I cannot get into my mail box, same network issues.....Let me try once more...

Make that network behave oh
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
They also caught this one among the blocks..... cheesy

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
^^^ What animal is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.