Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66225 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ejifranks(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Iphybest: Honestly, most times I don't blame other tribes for taking us for granted. We are into all sorts of illegal businesses within and outside the country, look for short cut to things, selfish and worst of all uncooperative with each other. I am really ashamed of my people.
sharaaaaappppppppppppppppppp
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Blueeyedboi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
fortsierafino: Every Step and Manipulations the Yoruba's are using to Bring Stella Oduah down shall be consumed by fire with the planners, initiators and executors. You all shall be covered with shame.

Nonsense Cathedral
.....Nwanne don't pay attention to these losers.....Its so easy to see through the lies and conspiracies against the princess...from the BMW saga to allegations of certificate forgery...the princess should not lose sleep over this cheap blackmail...the act of cleansing the decades of rot in the aviation sector must as a matter of urgency continue unabated and any attempt by the mgbatis to jeopardise this effort'll be met with very stiff resistance...long live Ndiigbo first before Nigeria.....

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by AustineE1: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Its well with Stella Oduah
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Olril18(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Blainz: For the records..Tinubu didn't forge certificate. It was written in his rėsume that he attended University of Chicago, Illinois but he actually graduated from Chicago state university with bsc accounting. The bone of contention then was the inter- change in d nomenclature of the uni. #fact
liar!! tinubu lied he went to my old sch,government college ibadan,and nothing in the sch records suggest such...
the then oyo governor lam adesina had to save tinubu's ass in 2003 by directing policemen to cart away all d sch records to their office... .and he never went to university of chicago nor chicago state university...d two schs denied him
he is no different from stellah oduah !!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Crassus:

people accusing tinubu are doing as if they didnt see this link posted by agbameta lol

nice work bruv grin grin

Funny enough, Tinubu's college alumni in the US recognized and gave him awards while crooked and corrupt Stella Oduah's college alumni in the US denied her rubbish....

What a sad shame..

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by rhames(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
In the beginning was Toronto

Then came Chicago

Then came Enwerem and others.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by nanizle(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
A blue-blood, Stella Oduah is the daughter of Igwe D. O. Oduah, Akili Ozizo of Ogbaru in Anambra State. She was born on January 5, 1962. After her studies at St. Paul’s College, Lawrence Ville, Virginia in the United States in 1983, Oduah joined the Nigeria National Petroleum Company.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-have-not-seen-stella-since-2011-chief-chris-ogiemwonyi-former-husband/

Mrs. Oduah had in a resume she presented to the Senate as a ministerial nominee in 2011 indicated that she obtained a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia, United States.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152824-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-scrambles-cover-certificate-forgery-scandal.html

An accounting graduate who also holds an [size=15pt]MBA from St Paul’s College, Lawrenceville Virginia USA[/size], Princess Oduah has also brought her rich educational background grin to bear on the aviation sector by automating revenue centers in all the agencies and parastatals to boost their revenue profile and enhance transparency and accountability in the system.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/opinion/stella-oduah-an-amazon-of-transformation/

Operation Lets Find Her 2011 resume

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by amaziingabbey: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
rockbase360:

This has nothing to do with tribe, race or gender. The school doesn't offer a master program. Please be objective and reasonable for once.
some people need 2 b enlightened..what has ndigbo got to do wit what she did..smh
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by rekeson: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
1st ola:

You are a stûpid GOAT
Na u and ur family corrupt. count me out.

Nobody in ur entire lineage can get to d level I am right now. Be guided if not u will regret ur decision to quote me!!!!!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by abbakacici: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

Why are you APC goons so desperate? You purposely edited the link and cry fowl that it is not responding.

Here is the right link, it has been responding since forever. Stop the propaganda game and be an honorable man.

http://aviation.gov.ng/index.php/component/content/article?layout=edit&id=145
evens yours is not working
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by amaziingabbey: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
Waiting 4 d investigations 2 b concluded b4 i make my verdict undecided
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by nanizle(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
amaziingabbey: Waiting 4 d investigations 2 b concluded b4 i make my verdict undecided

Join the investigation!! Advanced google search!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ritzyview(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Great job Sahara... Abeg make una do more investigations on D OGAs AT THE TOP... I bet majority of them are ruling us wit forged results... See! 9ja prefers foreign results over their own, little wonder there's unemployment everywhere... It is well o... God don dey catch una one by one.. Hahahahaha.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
ritzyview: Great job Sahara... Abeg make una do more investigations on D OGAs AT THE TOP... I bet majority of them are ruling us wit forged results... See! 9ja prefers foreign results over their own, little wonder there's unemployment everywhere... It is well o... God don dey catch una one by one.. Hahahahaha.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Beloved4real: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
I wouldn't be overtly surprised because this could be AN ACT OF GOD. Smh for her and her progenies

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
ejifranks: sharaaaaappppppppppppppppppp
truth hurts
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Akiika: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
LOL, i have told you guys long time ago. Most individuals steering the affairs of this country are majorly career criminals, and you expect them not to be corrupt? Nigeria will never make any progress without a major revolution. I hope this trend continues because there are a lot of fake degrees out there from every tribe. BTW, all of you ethnic bigots out there are irritatingly shameless. She lied and defrauded the nation, una dey say "na she be the only one"?
We know the corruption-in-chief will not fire her, but it has been further confirmed that she has no iota of credibility just like her boss.
SR, even though una dey do irresponsible journalism sometimes, na una still dey bring out all these juicy stuffs...ride on guys.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Stella Oduah’s new bio without a university
“Oduah-Ogiemwonyi received her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States,” the new profile said of Mrs. Oduah’s education, without any reference to the university she attended.
The Wikipedia page of the minister was also edited and it now has no reference to the university Mrs. Oduah attended. The last edit on the Wikipedia page was done at 14:41 p.m. Nigerian time.
All links and reference materials on the Wikipedia page capable of linking the minister to the university that has disowned her have also been deleted.
Even the minister’s personal website  has been reviewed to remove any reference to St. Paul’s College.
While the links leading to Mrs. Oduah’s foundation and photographs remain active, the other principal link, which should lead to her history page, has been deactivated.
It’s unclear whether it was being edited at the backend when PREMIUM TIMES visited the site.
Mrs. Oduah had in a resume she presented to the Senate as a ministerial nominee in 2011 indicated that she obtained a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia, United States. http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152824-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-scrambles-cover-certificate-forgery-scandal.html
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by LRNZH(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Fellow Nigerians,

This is not about Igbo, PDP or GEJ yet.

We have lost focus of what integrity means to leadership.
If Sahara Reporters has shown that her MBA certificate is questionable, let the Honorable Minister, Stella Oduah prove SR wrong.

It doesn't help to post ambiguous claim like Bachelors and Masters from USA.

Sahara Reporters is right until Stella shows us evidence to the contrary.

Time to insult either SR or Oduah will surely come. Hold your tribal horses.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OmoTier1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=13pt]i just dey OBSERVE in Visual Studios [/size] cool
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:

Funny enough, Tinubu's college alumni in the US recognized and gave him awards while crooked and corrupt Stella Oduah's college alumni in the US us denied her rubbish....

What a sad shame..
hahahahahahahaha lwtmb
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Frankie9ice:

Here is another dimension to this whole thing,...and am surprised no one has raised it.
Did Stella Uduah truly get her B.Sc/1st degree form that College? I doubt this very much!
There is no way a student would pass thru a college that is at least 90-95yrs old (as at the time Stella Uduah was an undergraduate there) and wont know the school doesnt offer post graduate programmes. Its simply impossible. I bet that she simply does not have any university degree at all!
Sahara Reporters shud pls see this matter to it logical conclusion by thoroughly investigating her claims that her 1st degree is from d same college.

If any objective Nigerian youth expects GEJ to sack this thieving woman,....then that dude has entered 'one chance' with Jonah!
chei this story just dey sweet me for belle. Aunty stEALER how market?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
justhelp: THIS IGBO WOMAN AGAIN SHE IS A DISGRACE TO GEJ GOVT, JUST CHECK HER WEBSITE NOW SHE DELETED ALL HER HISTORY, I CANT BELIEVE THIS, SO IGBO WOMEN ARE ALSO INTO FRAUD.MAY GOD PUNISH ANYBODY SUPPORTING THIS CRIME AGAINST OUR NATION.
ameeeeeeen

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Official citation submitted to the Nigerian Senate

BRIEF CITATION ON PRINCESS STELLA ADAEZE ODUAH,OON- HONOURABLE MINISTER OF AVIATION FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah was born on the 5th of January 1962 into the Royal family of HRH, Igwe D.O Oduah, the Igwe of Akili-Ozizor in Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State. William Shakespeare wrote in one of his many literary works that “some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them”. Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah was born and has achieved greatness not by any stroke of luck but through years of hard work, dedication, focus and determination. There was therefore no surprise that she rode roughshod and carved a niche for herself in a male-dominated industry.

She realized very early in life the indispensability of a sound education in her growth plans in life and therefore pursued her education with all diligence and sense of purpose. Her educational development began in Anambra state where she had her primary and secondary education at St. John’s Primary School Odoakpu and Zixton Secondary School Ozubulu before proceeding to St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville from 1978-1982, where she bagged her first Degree in Accounting. On completion of her first degree, she was not lured into taking up paid employment but was determined to have the best education and at the highest level, so she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983.

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah returned to her Fatherland in 1983 to participate in the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) and she was posted to NECA for her place of primary assignment. On successful completion of her National youth service she got a permanent employment with the NNPC where she worked for years before voluntarily retiring into private business. During her period of employment with NNPC, she served in different capacities and won numerous accolades and awards for excellent performance including the “THE NNPC GMD AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE”

Spurred on by her entrepreneurial abilities, Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah left the NNPC to establish her own business. This led to the birth of SEA PETROLEUM & GAS COMPANY LIMITED, a company that was to become a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria. Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah nurtured this company from humble beginnings to an enviable position in local, regional and global business. The company is today a conglomerate with no fewer than 7 subsidiaries offering diverse services and providing employment for the youths and people of Nigeria.

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah has a large philanthropic heart and is involved in numerous philanthropic initiatives some of which are provision of a farmers loan scheme in Ogbaru and Benin to enable farmers have access to soft loans, construction of schools and skill acquisition centers for orphanages and communities, scholarship schemes, construction of health centers for primary health care. The list is endless and this goes to show that Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah is and continues to be a blessing to humanity.

In recognition of her immense contribution to national, society and business development in Nigeria, Princess Stella has been honoured with numerous awards for outstanding achievements, including the National Honour of “Officer of the Order of the Niger,OON” by the Federal Government of Nigeria. There are others too numerous to mention here. She also holds membership of renowned and numerous social and business associations.

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah has built a very successful business empire through hard work and dedication which makes her one of the foremost business personalities in Nigeria. This is a coat she wore until her recent call to National service, first as Chairman of the Board of the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN and now the HONOURABLE MINISTER OF AVIATION, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah,OON is indeed a gem of our generation and a blessing to this Country. WE BELIEVE IN HER TRANSFORMATION AGENDA FOR THE AVIATION MINISTRY !!!! CONGRATULATIONS OUR DEAR HONORABLE MINISTER.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pennywise: Kai. Jonathan govt. What a govt. What a man??!!!
I just hear for mama chinedu beer parlour say baba peace doctorate deegree na made in toronto,no be original like Soyinka own
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
princenayo: Am sure someone is after this woman.
ol boy na me
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by gratiaeo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Proudly Yorùbá
"Do We, Yorubas, Really Mean
To Abuse or We Are Just
Catching Fun?

www.nairaland.com/1584420/yorubas-really-mean-abuse-just#20738609
Catch fun
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Wallie(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
What most Nigerians fail to realize is that gone are the days when you can make up stories about a place far away! In today's interconnected world, all it takes to verify a claim is a cell phone and/or internet connection.

Having said the above, it is time for Operation Verify Our Politician’s Foreign Degree. I think a list of our politicians with foreign degrees should be created so that their enrollment can be verified.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Fhemmmy: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Wallie: What most Nigerians fail to realize is that gone are the days when you can make up stories about a place far away! In today's interconnected world, all it takes to verify a claim is a cell phone and/or internet connection.

Having said the above, it is time for Operation Verify Our Politician’s Foreign Degree. I think a list of our politicians with foreign degrees should be created so that their enrollment can be verified.

That is what leadership of a party that really wanna get rid of fraud or corruption would have done . . . Eyes are watching to see how all these will play out
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by BigBen10: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
IYA NGBALI: Stella Oduah’s new bio without a university
“Oduah-Ogiemwonyi received her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States,” the new profile said of Mrs. Oduah’s education, without any reference to the university she attended.
The Wikipedia page of the minister was also edited and it now has no reference to the university Mrs. Oduah attended. The last edit on the Wikipedia page was done at 14:41 p.m. Nigerian time.
All links and reference materials on the Wikipedia page capable of linking the minister to the university that has disowned her have also been deleted.
Even the minister’s personal website  has been reviewed to remove any reference to St. Paul’s College.
While the links leading to Mrs. Oduah’s foundation and photographs remain active, the other principal link, which should lead to her history page, has been deactivated.
It’s unclear whether it was being edited at the backend when PREMIUM TIMES visited the site.
Mrs. Oduah had in a resume she presented to the Senate as a ministerial nominee in 2011 indicated that she obtained a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia, United States. http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152824-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-scrambles-cover-certificate-forgery-scandal.html

now I believe Jonathan aides are on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by chiwuike20: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Crazy reporters, otherwise known as barren sahara. I'm amaze diz garbage made it to d front page

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.