Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex (2394 Views)

Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by kestatipsy: 6:02am On Jan 07, 2014
No woman breaks up with her ex, when women say they've broken up with their Ex it is a pure lie and a ploy to deceive men.. A woman who tells you she has broken up with her ex is a woman who hopes the next guy marries her, if she waits and it seems no guy is showing interest in her, when she feels age is nolonger on her side and her ex pops up she will settle for him.. Then her going back to him becomes faith and it becomes what they refer to as "the will of God". Then they beging to make statements like "that is how God wants it". That is how women are. perhaps until a woman is married, her ex is still very much in the picture and he remains an option.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by ednut1(m): 6:09am On Jan 07, 2014
a myopic generalization

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by UjSizzle(f): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Your ex still stringing you along hun? undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by Mynd44: 6:21am On Jan 07, 2014
**Yawns**
OP needs to stop having hope that his ex will come back. Dude, she is gone and gone for good

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by DesChyko1(m): 6:37am On Jan 07, 2014
@OP.. Replace the 'women' in your post with the name of the person you're talking about. This premiss doesn't work for the average woman.
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by Jamie87(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Kinda true in some cases. Especially the "age is going" part. How many times have I seen it happen? You forgot to add "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know" after "the will of God" and "that's how God wants it".

Have you also noticed how religious and "closer to God" they become when age starts knocking?

3 Likes

Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by skyscraperTM(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2014
In this context, there is an element of truth, but it doesn't pass for generalization.
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by sweetestguy(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2014
CRAP

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by CocoLoca(f): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Lol.. no comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by LadyH(f): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
In this context, there is an element of truth, but it doesn't pass for generalization.
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by chymystique(f): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2014
kesta tipsy: No woman breaks up with her ex, when women say they've broken up with their Ex it is a pure lie and a ploy to deceive men.. A woman who tells you she has broken up with her ex is a woman who hopes the next guy marries her, if she waits and it seems no guy is showing interest in her, when she feels age is nolonger on her side and her ex pops up she will settle for him.. Then her going back to him becomes faith and it becomes what they refer to as "the will of God". Then they beging to make statements like "that is how God wants it". That is how women are. perhaps until a woman is married, her ex is still very much in the picture and he remains an option.

@ Op, stop forcing ur opinion down other people's throat!.. Myopic TheRapisT!.... I guess nobody patronizes u cos if dey do u wnt ve tym to b writin dis trash.. Ur threads says et all undecided BS

As for me I disagree cos I cnt vomit somfyn n swallow et bac lipsrsealed
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by ChiSun27(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Not in my lineage....OP u r on ur own.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by Nairaboi(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
][color=#000030:
Kinda true in some cases. Especially the "age is going" part. How many times have I seen it happen? You forgot to add "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know" after "the will of God" and "that's how God wants it".

Have you also noticed how religious and "closer to God" they become when age starts knocking?
[/color]
. . . sexkillz is back
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by Mcleo007(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
The claim made here by op might be true to an extent. Most of my exes never ever go. They always have a way of combing back into my life one way or the other. Maybe its as a result of my person, or the myth posited here by op is just a truism. Wither way, i believe an ex remains an ex and should remain so. Whatever it was that broke you guys apart should be sufficient to keep you apart. cool
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by 25omega(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
uj_sizzle: Your ex still stringing you along hun? undecided
grin grin grin

sorry poster it will get better. another woman will love you without playing you.
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by 25omega(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
][color=#000030:

[/color]
dude what happened to your previous username? where did you disappear to? i see you finally hooked up with "her" in your profile pic. Na when we go eat wedding rice?
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by Vyolet(f): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
A relationship expert who is misogynic and streotypic,isn't that ironic? no wonder people don't patronize you. I can imagine how hard it must have been for you. grin
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by obo389(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nairaboi: . . . sexkillz is back
grin shocked grin yes ooo
welcome back
#poppingchampagne#
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by Jamie87(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
25omega: dude what happened to your previous username? where did you disappear to? i see you finally hooked up with "her" in your profile pic. Na when we go eat wedding rice?
Been a little busy, but I'm back. cool
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mcleo007: i believe an ex remains an ex and should remain so. Whatever it was that broke you guys apart should be sufficient to keep you apart. cool
+1
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by missdebs(f): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
][color=#000030:
Been a little busy, but I'm back. cool [/color]
i miss u cheesy
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by 190daclown: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Yield:
+1

wat broke us nkor grin
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by Jamie87(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
missdebs: i miss u cheesy
smiley
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by mecussey(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2014
I think the Op meant to say, it's easier for women to go back to their Exs than the men. Men usually welcome back their ex than the other way round.
Re: Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex by Ronnie65(f): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2014
poor generalization.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Marry? / I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me / The Way Ladies Reason Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.