Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone (22667 Views)

Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM / Vivo Xplay 5, The First Smarpthone With 6GB Of RAM / Blackview Concept Phone Boasts Touch Screen Fingerprint 2K Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by krugar07(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
aguiyi: this phone screen should have been one glass technology (OTG)
OTG is On-The-Go... What you mean is OGS (One Glass Solution)
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by meetgaya: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
see the price on aliexpress

Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
lilslick: vivo aint the 1st, oppo reach there before them
actually dey are, oppo find 5 and n1 arent on of that high resolution,and gionee e7 is nt out only test version and its mini
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
crazymommy: did i say i was directing that to the op? undecided or one cannot comment on a topic again? angry
lolz sowi madam.i no knw sey na u!
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Sheuns(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
aspiliqueta: OGA GIONEE E7 NA WIATIN 1K ABEG VIVO IS NOT THE FIRST 2K DISPLAY PHONE PRODUCED IN 2013
Do your research well gionee E7 is 1080p display .
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by chenu(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
biopat:
Abi oooo.....na Watin me self think oooo.

So true!
People buy/spend so much on what they really don't need. The same goes with laptops. U c dudes struggling to buy d latest PC with d latest processor n some latest kini ko. when all they do with it is watch films, browse n play games.
When u want to upgrade to a new gadjet, always ask urself these.....DO I REALLY NEED THIS?, IS THIS THE BEST I CAN DO WITH THIS MONEY?
Don't just buy cos Akpos n Ekaette is buying!

Make them keep their 2k smartphone, I'm still very OK with d one with me!
how did you know that there don't need it, Nigerians and they silly thinking.
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Sheuns(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
lilslick: vivo aint the 1st, oppo reach there before them
Actually OPPO Find 7 was also rumored to have a 2K display which is true but vivo beat them to it by launching the XPlay 3S before the Find 7 which is yet to be launched. So that makes it first.
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by martinmiller: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
texazzpete:
You must be poor. I sympathize with your plight.
pekelepekele: I pity those that are always upgrading their phones time to time . You see most of them by the roadside struggling to catch a bus while the phones they are using can buy benz 190 . They live in a single room apartment but yes techno p this and z that . iphone q , r and t they never miss buying them.

This is 2014 try to do better things with your money..
texazzpete:
You must be poor. I sympathize with your plight.
pekelepekele: I pity those that are always upgrading their phones time to time . You see most of them by the roadside struggling to catch a bus while the phones they are using can buy benz 190 . They live in a single room apartment but yes techno p this and z that . iphone q , r and t they never miss buying them.

This is 2014 try to do better things with your money..
niceline guyz its vry funny whn u see most of dis broke ass dude upgrading while spending all his/her day in a room aprtmnt without food, naija dudes wit ignorance.
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
**yawns** next
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by moonraker(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
crazymommy: U see some nigerians earning 35000 naira monthly,they are not living a comfortable life,they are not living in a good apartment,they have no good savings on their bank account,they have no form of investment,they can't eat even two times a day comfortably,still living with parents inside a room apartment,sit down at the bus-stop to get a 100 naira brt bus just to get to his or her destination since there is no money,he is clocking 37 years old and not yet married and when they ask him the reason he is not married he said he is not financially okay,his parents are poor,his siblings don't even have money to pay their school fees and even he himself is living in poverty but the same person goes ahead and buy a smart phone of 80k just to feel among and after they say they are suffering in nigeria after they start saying poverty is controlling their life,why won't they suffer when they think like a fool,instead of them to use the money they have to see how they can use it to have a better life they are busy buying a smart phone of 80k that even the people producing the phones some of them don't even use it,am not saying getting a smart phone is bad but what am saying is spend ur money on the most important things in ur life before u even think of spending it on a smart phone,currently am using a samsung s4,by this time last five years i was just using a phone of 10000 naira because i know there are some more important things i need to use the money for,and now that am comfortable and i already have some good investment financially and also have acquired some certain things like properties and so on, so now i can buy any kind of smart phone i want even if its 200k

The bottom line is spend money on the right things at the right time and not buy things u are not supposed to buy at the moment just because u want to use the latest gadget.

My two cent

I know very soon some poor thinking and insane fellow might say"is it ur money"as usual that is what they will say,no wonder the poverty level in nigeria increases more when some nigerians don't think smart but they think foolishly,i could remember some years back when some people spent all their life savings just to get a black berry phone and now that same black berry phone they spent all their money on now has turned to an old-skool phone and its no more in vogue,so what happens next?a food for thought.

The secret of success of the rich people and what makes them stand out is their level of reasoning.

Is that really you in the profile picture?
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Kestolove(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
how dix one cum take affect the price of android subscrptn naw?mtseew
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Beaf1: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Gerrard59: Bros Beaf!

You can as well give yur thoughts about the phone on the SONY PHONE DISCUSSION on the phone section. Will love to get that phone, na reviews frm a Naija point of view that's holding me.

Thanks. But Mehn.. you are missing BIG! Go get that beast cheesy I am romancing and kissing mine now grin

The white color is beauty.

Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Bilabong: I tink say na de price be 2k. SMH. Yawn and walk out of thread.

ROTFL cheesy grin
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Lakeshizu(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
I so hate chinese stuff
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by mfrizzy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
crazymommy: U see some nigerians earning 35000 naira monthly,they are not living a comfortable life,they are not living in a good apartment,they have no good savings on their bank account,they have no form of investment,they can't eat even two times a day comfortably,still living with parents inside a room apartment,sit down at the bus-stop to get a 100 naira brt bus just to get to his or her destination since there is no money,he is clocking 37 years old and not yet married and when they ask him the reason he is not married he said he is not financially okay,his parents are poor,his siblings don't even have money to pay their school fees and even he himself is living in poverty but the same person goes ahead and buy a smart phone of 80k just to feel among and after they say they are suffering in nigeria after they start saying poverty is controlling their life,why won't they suffer when they think like a fool,instead of them to use the money they have to see how they can use it to have a better life they are busy buying a smart phone of 80k that even the people producing the phones some of them don't even use it,am not saying getting a smart phone is bad but what am saying is spend ur money on the most important things in ur life before u even think of spending it on a smart phone,currently am using a samsung s4,by this time last five years i was just using a phone of 10000 naira because i know there are some more important things i need to use the money for,and now that am comfortable and i already have some good investment financially and also have acquired some certain things like properties and so on, so now i can buy any kind of smart phone i want even if its 200k

The bottom line is spend money on the right things at the right time and not buy things u are not supposed to buy at the moment just because u want to use the latest gadget.

My two cent

I know very soon some poor thinking and insane fellow might say"is it ur money"as usual that is what they will say,no wonder the poverty level in nigeria increases more when some nigerians don't think smart but they think foolishly,i could remember some years back when some people spent all their life savings just to get a black berry phone and now that same black berry phone they spent all their money on now has turned to an old-skool phone and its no more in vogue,so what happens next?a food for thought.

The secret of success of the rich people and what makes them stand out is their level of reasoning.
awwww how passionate can u get.....*withdraws all the money from account to buy galaxy s4*
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by FredAuto(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
samsard: 2K here refers to the screen resolution of a display for example:
HD is 1280*720
Full HD is: 1920*1080
while 2K is said to be any display resolution of: 2048*1080 there's also 4K and 8K but even TV screens have not gotten there yet.
Note that the difference between Full HD and 2K isn't much and not worth it (to me).

There's a lot of 4K TV's in the market now
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by adexsimply(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Why now OP? I thought you meant 2000 naira angry angry angry angry
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
i thought gionee e7 also has a 2k display and viva isnt the first 2k device 2013..

btw , say no to chinese phones..

say no to mtk devices..
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by AustineE1: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
rapcy: if your phone is rooted, download root explorer. U can google it. After downloading and installing root explorer, open it, u will see a folder called etc. Open the etc folder, u will see a file called hosts. Jst delete it or move it to any destination outside the etc folder. Then retry what you wanted to download. U can try it on non-rooted phone and see if it will work. Also make sure your date and time location is correct.
thanks a lot for your concern,my fone is nt rooted but i will try it out and see the out come.
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by ugojamali(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
samsard: 2K here refers to the screen resolution of a display for example:
HD is 1280*720
Full HD is: 1920*1080
while 2K is said to be any display resolution of: 2048*1080 there's also 4K and 8K but even TV screens have not gotten there yet.
Note that the difference between Full HD and 2K isn't much and not worth it (to me).

There's a world of difference between 2k and full HD. Its like comparing SD and HD.
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by mrdrizzy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
deejay_harry1: i thought gionee e7 also has a 2k display and viva isnt the first 2k device 2013..

btw , say no to chinese phones..

say no to mtk devices..
lols! Gionee isnt ..dis dudes already announced theirs way b4 gionee even taught of it.btw have u seen the e7mini??,jst like oppo's n1,dey jst dey copy demselves for china there.btw dis device is a snapdragon device!
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Victoriousvic: LoL! grin

I actually thought the 2k was the price of the phone. grin

Me three
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by DavidHunds(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
timbros: 2k as in two thousand naira?
undecided 2 thousand naira phone....no...2K as in screen resolution
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
mr.drizzy:
lols! Gionee isnt ..dis dudes already announced theirs way b4 gionee even taught of it.btw have u seen the e7mini??,jst like oppo's n1,dey jst dey copy demselves for china there.btw dis device is a snapdragon device!
lol... grin... i tire ooo... chinese sha . ..
Re: Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone by samsard(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
ugojamali:

There's a world of difference between 2k and full HD. Its like comparing SD and HD.
Okay bro, but you should do some research and probably, calculations before saying that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From TECNO Camon 12 Launch In Lagos / OPPO A9 2020 Unboxing And Review - After 1 Month Of Use / At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.