Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

"Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." (663 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Bible Hardcopy Or Softcopy In Electronic Devices,which Is The Real One??? / The Mayor Of Dorval In Quebec, Canada Responded To The Muslim Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Someone Said: "Suppose the Muslim hell is the real one. Then YOU lose."

Response:

Muslims aren't fools. They know the Creator exists because of the order of Nature and the existence of the human conscience. They also know that Hell exists, but they have no Saviour to avoid it. God provided a Saviour for all of humanity. He said that "whoever" trusts in Him will be saved. This is truly good news for the whole world.

Watch --> http:///Evolution-Vs-God-YouTube
Re: "Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." by Kingharzyz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
where did jesus said in his own word that he was the saviour in the bible...i want to learn...educate me. pls..
Re: "Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." by jayriginal: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
King harzyz: where did jesus said in his own word that he was the saviour in the bible...i want to learn...educate me. pls..

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Is that good enough for you?
Re: "Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
jayriginal:

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

"No one comes to the father except through me" means you can only be saved if you believe in jesus teachings not that he will save you personally. That's what prophet muhammad said too,

1 Like

Re: "Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jesus said in John 3:16
That who so ever believe in me shall not perish-that is salvation
John 3:17
Jesus dd not come to condemn the world
John 3:18
whosover does not believe in Jesus is condemened already
Re: "Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
babagy82:

"No one comes to the father except through me" means you can only be saved if you believe in jesus teachings not that he will save you personally. That's what prophet muhammad said too,

How about this declaration that Jesus made about himself?:

"I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am He, you shall die in your sins" (John 8:24).
Re: "Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

How about this declaration that Jesus made about himself?:

"I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am He, you shall die in your sins" (John 8:24).
Jesus meant if you didn't believe in him and his teachings u'll enter hell fire, and that's soo true. Even to muslims is like that, any muslim that didn't believe in jesus (PBUH) and his teachings will definately enter hell fire. Jesus is neither God nor son of God, he's a messenger of God just like abraham, moses, joseph e.t.c before him. And all these prophets preached one thing and that is "follow my teachings, believe in God and you will be saved" jesus won't save you, but his teachings will.

1 Like

Re: "Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
babagy82:

Jesus meant if you didn't believe in him and his teachings u'll enter hell fire, and that's soo true. Even to muslims is like that, any muslim that didn't believe in jesus (PBUH) and his teachings will definately enter hell fire. Jesus is neither God nor son of God, he's a messenger of God just like abraham, moses, joseph e.t.c before him. And all these prophets preached one thing and that is "follow my teachings, believe in God and you will be saved" jesus won't save you, but his teachings will.

Is it you now telling us what Jesus meant to say? Hear it from Him again:

"Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me" (John 14:6)

Jesus did not come to show us the way, teach us the truth and give us the life, though He does all of this. He is the Way to God, the Truth of God and the Life in God.
Re: "Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." by Ayomivic(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
babagy82:
That verse is clear enough you don't need to twist it. Jesus did not say no one can come to the father except through my word but he said no one come to the father except through him. Jesus knows that many prophets had come before him ,if what you said is what he means he would not mind saying through us prophets.

moreover, the teaching of Jesus Christ was different to that of Muhammed, Jesus preaches love, peace,tolerance, unlike Muhamed that preaches hatred and violence.

from the verse you are given ,i want you to think over the three important words there THE WAY THE TRUE AND THE LIFE
Hope you have been educated?
Re: "Suppose The Muslim Hell Is The Real One. Then YOU Lose." by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
jayriginal:

Good response but do you really believe that declaration? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Review Of The First Six Months Of 2014 / Replicating The Authentic Historic Christainity Today / Oldest Preacher Pa Sadela Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.