Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt (58428 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by MrAboki: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
crazymommy: Me likey.

Me like you.. grin
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by danjalingo: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
I don't see any grabbing here. this is a normal decent pix.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by buskie13(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
LadyH: if he my hubby, ok.
what did you want to say b4
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by naijathings(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
I wonder what you would do if you were find yourself in the same bus or movie theater with me and my girlfriend.. This one no reach.. Dem still dey learn.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by LadyH(f): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
buskie13: what did you want to say b4
watayu sayin nw
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by SexyLadyJ: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Me likey!!!
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Richiy(f): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijathings: I wonder what you would do if you were find yourself in the same bus or movie theater with me and my girlfriend.. This one no reach.. Dem still dey learn.
ah! Even in all these buses that uncomfortable and irritating?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by ndidibabe(f): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijathings: I wonder what you would do if you were find yourself in the same bus or movie theater with me and my girlfriend.. This one no reach.. Dem still dey learn.
Your girlfriend must be very cheap and indecent o. She allows you touch every part of her body in Public when she isn't married to you? Imagine, inside a Bus! Not even in your own Car? So bad.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by bukatyne(f): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adikam:
jealousy

If 'showing of love' requires my husband tapping my ass like a ho he paid in front of the camera, I will pass grin

Let me challenge you: produce the photo of any serious couple who posed that way.

A peck on a cheeks or even a kiss is till ok
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by pizzzy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
No be husband and wife? nothing spoil there na.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by jreyez(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Listening to 'Killer mics by jreyez' cool
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by yinkabillion: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Overrated biitch..#spits on her face, grab thy nation come by jesse jagz nd exit d thread...
mehn jesse jags is hugely talented.best album so far this year

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Emerald120(f): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin
iamdhebuck: there is something bout this tee bills dude that feels off to me..like he'd dump the gal later or something
the man who saw tomorrow
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Creamychic(f): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
bukatyne: Why can't these people learn to keep their private affairs private?

Beats me! Always wanting to be in the news
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by tpia5: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Overrated biitch..#spits on her face, grab thy nation come by jesse jagz nd exit d thread...

Are you confusing her with your mama?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Creamychic(f): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
underscore:

E be like say na you jobless pass o! You open, read and made such a childish comment here! Hissssss!

Nice "grab", Tee Billz!
grin
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Elnino4ladies: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
tpia@:

..u ar a foool..shameless whoore..may God punish u nd ur entire generation...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
kennygee: she looks fat.
at least its going to the right places...her ass grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by naijathings(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
ndidibabe: Your girlfriend must be very cheap and indecent o. She allows you touch every part of her body in Public when she isn't married to you? Imagine, inside a Bus! Not even in your own Car? So bad.
Ehhmm.. LMAO. I wonder when I said I touch every part of my girlfriends body in public? Pls define cheap and indecent as na u holy pass E still don't mean u r better than anyone.
Wait... So we can't play again if its not inside the house or in my car?
We are free to do what we want... You are free to think what you want.
Anyway I don't know why I should be responding to a person like you who makes such topics as this one
www.nairaland.com/1313281/does-mouriho-belong-cult
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
iamdhebuck: there is something bout this tee bills dude that feels off to me..like he'd dump the gal later or something

My thoughts too o...

Aand I foresee staying in an abusive marriage cos of what society might say...

Just my thought o

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by naijathings(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Richiy:
ah! Even in all these buses that uncomfortable and irritating?

Saying stuff like this either means that you live in a place populated by dirty and irritating buses and cabs or you always board a bus looking dirty and irritating therefore making it uncomfortable for you . . So, which one is it? Wait.. . To start, Whrrrrr do you live?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by naijathings(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
tpia@:

LMAO.. mehhhhn. Plenty sick people on nairaland..
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by reyjay(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Take a good look @d pic.dah hand is tiwa's hand nt tee billz's..mak una look wella b4 una start rubbish.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
make him go learn from chrisbrown and tunechi make dem show am d way dem dey grab nicki minaj butt
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by tpia5: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ..my mama is a foool..shameless whoore..may God punish me, my mama, my papa nd my entire generation...
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by tpia5: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijathings:

LMAO.. mehhhhn. Plenty sick people on nairaland..

Speak up and let us know who exactly you're abusing, don't be a coward.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by tintingz(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijathings:
Ehhmm.. LMAO. I wonder when I said I touch every part of my girlfriends body in public? Pls define cheap and indecent as na u holy pass E still don't mean u r better than anyone.
Wait... So we can't play again if its not inside the house or in my car?
We are free to do what we want... You are free to think what you want.
Anyway I don't know why I should be responding to a person like you who makes such topics as this one
www.nairaland.com/1313281/does-mouriho-belong-cult
How old are you?
LOL your girlfriend not even yet your wife or engaged, you are touching every part of her body in public? She must be cheap or nawty as the other poster said. Maybe you don't know the different between a wife and a girlfriend grin.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 09, 2014
I always wntd 2 marry dis babe oo.anyways i let her go, happy marriage life Tiwa
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Uchwilliam(m): 2:22am On Jan 09, 2014
Pamela Gold: if my hubby grab my ass for public, i no go mind wink
ABEG GIRL U DE ILLUMINATITI?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Dnaz(m): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Na him get d nyash so wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) / Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) / BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.