Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? (87917 Views)

Has Anyone Successfully Done This? / Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! / BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by earthrealm(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
anm algorithm is used to generaate the numbers............the probability of ur being able to guess the correct 12 digit numbers is 1 in 100 billion.
let me break it down...the probability of guessing the correct nos in a dice in a game of ludo is 1 out 6, the probability of guessing 2 dice is 1/6 x 1/6 = 1/36 ie 1 out of 36.

in the cse of mtn card...of 12 digits..the probability of guessing the first digit is1/10 so for the 12 digits is 1/10 in 12 plaCES = 1/1012

which is equal to 1 out of 1 trillion!............so unless the gray maatter inbetween ur ears is equivalent to that of a thousand einsteins. then a snow flake has a better chance of surviving in hell than u at guess those bloody 12 digits!!!

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by ndubisik(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baba Eto:

Omo see confusion ! Nobody dead or alive can guess those numbers correctly ! Lolzz
Is that how hard it is ?! You can guess it by sending friend request to the Keeper of naija networks
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by kayce911(f): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
any one who claims to hv guessed it right, is a born liar...u know the kind juju mtn invest for der
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by MrHighSea: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tried and faild tho neva expectd suces. *no questns*
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ok this is how I think d card pin is, each group of 4 digit numbers has been programmed so once u got d first group and d second grp well, d last grp may failed u, dats why no matter how many times u guess u will still fail till u got banned, so oll dis niggas claimin d got it are lierzzz
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baba Eto:
Omo see confusion ! Nobody dead or alive can guess those numbers correctly ! Lolzz

@Baba Eto
I responded to the OP, read my last statement "Conclusively, it is very possible but highly improbable"
In essence, it is very possible to guess the sequence but highly improbable.

My initial post reads;
My initial post reads "As far as the permutations and combinations in use are applied with an algorithm which their networks use, its possible but would require a great knowledge of applied advanced mathematics and programming to develop a cloned algorithm similar to that of the network in question, and this would require a lot of research work and time. Conclusively, it is very possible but highly improbable.

Apart from the last sentence in this post, every other statement points to a principle which must be applied to predict rather than guess the sequence.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by richybanky(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t:
I bow for u o! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by oladoya(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
mmmm but i once bought more than 200;000 gocredit with my Airtel line. Watch out for the full detail.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by oladoya(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
earthrealm: anm algorithm is used to generaate the numbers............the probability of ur being able to guess the correct 12 digit numbers is 1 in 100 billion.
let me break it down...the probability of guessing the correct nos in a dice in a game of ludo is 1 out 6, the probability of guessing 2 dice is 1/6 x 1/6 = 1/36 ie 1 out of 36.

in the cse of mtn card...of 12 digits..the probability of guessing the first digit is1/10 so for the 12 digits is 1/10 in 12 plaCES = 1/1012

which is equal to 1 out of 1 trillion!............so unless the gray maatter inbetween ur ears is equivalent to that of a thousand einsteins. then a snow flake has a better chance of surviving in hell than u at guess those bloody 12 digits!!!
i think the probabity should be 1/9 cos have not seen any card that start with '0'
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Saraha1(f): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
So na almost every body don try to steal from network provided?
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by plendil: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Originakalokalo: Now,lets say a recharge card PIN;
exist somewhere,

the probability of getin d first digit corectly is 1 in 10 chances(0-9 is ten digits) 1/10

there are 12 digits in d pin, that means the probability of gettin the whole PIN correctly is

1/10 * 1/10 * 1/10.........in twelve places

hence, the probability of guessing a pin correctly is 1/1000000000000

in words,that is a chance out of one trillion.

Happy guessing....

earthrealm: anm algorithm is used to generaate the numbers............the probability of ur being able to guess the correct 12 digit numbers is 1 in 100 billion.

Mathematicians in the house! grin
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by plendil: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Polio:

Moro..n!

I dont use recharge cards.... I last used card top ups in 2001!

Fu.c..king get with the development and advancement of technology!

But you dey spoil market for those small scale recharge card sellers.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Emma8043(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t:
I bow for u o! grin
I knee and bow for ram too gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by ademega(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dat is not possible , cards are being called during radio programs to millions of listeners ,at d end only one person will get it. This also happen at parties and some gatherings
xtervaganza: One thing guys do(they claim they do dunno how true) is that they buy card and they all press the digits together then send at the same time too

Guys used to tell me they can load 5 phones at tey same time then(long time ago Oo).

Dunno if true sha
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
oladoya: i think the probabity should be 1/9 cos have not seen any card that start with '0'
hmm if u havnt seen means u havent seen stars shining durin d day. So many cards start wit zeros; infact, sometimes 2 to 3 zeros
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Amaka003: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
I think it all boils down to luck. Just guess and guess right.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Oluabayomi1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Jakeattah: I remember those days, years back when I started using a phone. I remember always getting banned from recharging because of how frequent I tried to guess recharge card pins. Unfortunately, I never succeeded sad.
And I have this feeling that I'm not the only one to have tried this before angry
So I am curious if there's anyone that has hit the jackpot before undecided
i am a living witness oooo coz i did in 2006,2008 n 2009 and succeeded in loading 450 750 n 200 respectively.
My first post for d yr so una jingle bell for me oooo
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by goshen26: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yea, last year a family friend bought 3 etisalat cards, the lady that sold it to him gave him the three cards in a role, after studying the pattern, he guessed the next two cards correctly.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Chrisx1x(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lets b honest with our selve,IT IS IMPOSSIBLE,its only when u are guesing just one digits that its posible,i tried it,many times,many days,many night and many years all to no avail,so here is what i got to say-BROS,i dey hail o,abeg,UR GRANPAPA NA NATIVE DOCTOR?
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Chrisx1x(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Olu abayomi :

i am a living witness oooo coz i did in 2006,2008 n 2009 and succeeded in loading 450 750 n 200 respectively.
My first post for d yr so una jingle bell for me oooo
liers in the house
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by slightlyMad(f): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
1st ola: Yes.
It has only worked for me twice
N400 mtn 2009
and
N200 airtel 2010

oje ye tan ara e je my friend!
stop fooling urself with the make believe date you are quoting.

even if it's just 3 characters long, you will have to guess 999
and get banned 999/3 =333times
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Diamond555: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
i have not been lucky
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Jakeattah(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
ceejayluv:
Dunno if he's lying or not, but it's not impossible for someone to get it twice.. I'd rather say it's minutely probable...

Talking of double luck, check out this man that won multi million dollars Florida state lottery.... TWICE!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2481417/Man-67-wins-multi-million-dollar-lottery-twice-buying-tickets-7-Eleven.html
U've got a point but that lottery is another issue entirely
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by UNLEASHED(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yes I did.. Emptyhen in 1982 grin grin
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
It's still possible most at night times hv done it thrice last year around March n April.....
And guess wat d whole card pin was MTN #1500....
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by Tunagy: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
hammedkola: There is a course titled "Abstract Algebra" in Pure mathematics, and some topics titled "Circle, permutation" under the course. These topics are the idea behind generating of Recharge pin, if you understand it well and know the numbers being used...You can get the digits 40% of time
toh
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by omusiliyu(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
I've been trying it since 2006, everyday i never get 1
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by BabaEto1: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oyaletor:

@Baba Eto
I responded to the OP, read my last statement "Conclusively, it is very possible but highly improbable"
In essence, it is very possible to guess the sequence but highly improbable.

My initial post reads;
My initial post reads "As far as the permutations and combinations in use are applied with an algorithm which their networks use, its possible but would require a great knowledge of applied advanced mathematics and programming to develop a cloned algorithm similar to that of the network in question, and this would require a lot of research work and time. Conclusively, it is very possible but highly improbable.

Apart from the last sentence in this post, every other statement points to a principle which must be applied to predict rather than guess the sequence.

Your point is noted bro. Hope u re good.
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by 1stola: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
slightlyMad:

oje ye tan ara e je my friend!
stop fooling urself with the make believe date you are quoting.

even if it's just 3 characters long, you will have to guess 999
and get banned 999/3 =333times

Shut up
Ode
Do u know me b4
foolish pessimist
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by joltautos: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
hmmmmm......anyone who need the skill should contact me ..serious people oooh...and send mtn 400 for registration grin
Re: Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? by efilefun(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adams7421: i smell fp!

U sure say no b under this ass ur nose dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download A Whatsapp For Nokia Phones. / Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison / Download Your Mobile DSTV For YOUR PHONES..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.