Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

They Are Only Attracted To Him Sexually... So He Says! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Only Attracted To Him Sexually... So He Says! (796 Views)

Help: I Am Only Attracted To Rev. Sisters / Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Only Attracted To Him Sexually... So He Says! by Gift19(f): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
When a guy tells his current girlfriend that in his past relationships, girls were only sexually attracted to him while he loved them truelly. Is he for real? Please I wanna know

What do u guys think about such a guy?
Re: They Are Only Attracted To Him Sexually... So He Says! by fijiano202(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Gift19: When a guy tells his current girlfriend that in his past relationships, girls were only sexually attracted to him while he loved them truelly. Is he for real? Please I wanna know
What do u guys think about such a guy?
wise guy,he may be for real but i think this is a format to claim hes always the victim,hes a very Good bad guy
Re: They Are Only Attracted To Him Sexually... So He Says! by passionate88: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
*Player alert*
Re: They Are Only Attracted To Him Sexually... So He Says! by 190daclown: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
seems new Jist pops up everyday in nigeria
Re: They Are Only Attracted To Him Sexually... So He Says! by Gift19(f): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
passionate88: *Player alert*

Shey? I thought as much.
Re: They Are Only Attracted To Him Sexually... So He Says! by 190daclown: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
^so what do you wanna do!
flee.. my dear seat your small ars-e there angry
Re: They Are Only Attracted To Him Sexually... So He Says! by Gift19(f): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
190daclown: ^so what do you wanna do!
flee.. my dear seat your small ars-e there angry

No be me and you! I know my worth

(1) (Reply)

This Topic Is Exclusively For Girls- Guys Keep Off / So Simple!!! / All Nairaland Come In............lets See The Smartest.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.