Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (47875 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels

127 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by asha80(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones: I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels
hehe you have proved that you are indeed ffk.....stella should just resign though.

13 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by baby124: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Rotflmao. I was expecting this. FFK must have a crush on this woman. He is always just available to throw small kerosene into the raging fire and then sit back and laugh. The day these two catch themselves in dark corner the explosion of heightened tension go be wah

14 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by naija2dabone(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Cry cry baby FFK, just gear up to face your corruption charges. You are closer to the kirikiri than you think. No amount of stella is this or that can save you. Cheers

63 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
Very evil woman---The picture says it all! She has to cover her nose to gauge her own stink and rot!
Stella Oduah is dancing Unclad in the market square. She stinks and reeks evil, she even had to cover her nose to contain the stench of corruption that oozes out of her oversized body. We will not rest till she is fired. She is indeed an embarrassment to womanhood, motherhood, Nigeria and indeed the rest of world. No amount of counter-propaganda can perfume the odor of evil that oozes out of this Jezebel!

56 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
The college is not 2nd rate - it's 10th rate by American standard.

HBCU's are 3rd rate in America. And the college is like a 3rd rate HBCU - so do the maths.

Darn!! FFK definitely wants to beat that and play with her big ti.ts. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Sloan: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
But why this greedy obese BMW Oduah covering her face with thick pancake? Is she not shameless? Gross looking old fart!

16 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by FastShipping: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx: The college is not 2nd rate - it's 10th rate by American standard.

HBCU's are 3rd rate in America. And the college is like a 3rd rate HBCU - so do the maths.

Darn!! FFK definitely wants to beat that and play with her big ti.ts. lipsrsealed

Howard University is an Historic Black College in the U.S. Maduekwe attended Howard University as well. I don't consider it second rate or third rate. We have to be careful when labeling schools. There is no university or college that gives out degrees to failures. There is nothing wrong with the school Stella attended for her Bachelor Degree. Her problem is dishonesty of the highest order. She has been dishonest all her life. She did get rich while being dishonest.

27 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Phidus: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
dis woman is wacked. she shud f**k off. just wait and see, Jonathan won't sent her packing

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Sloan: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Fast Shipping:

Howard University is an Historic Black College in the U.S. I don't consider it second rate or third rate. We have to be careful when labeling schools. There is no university or college that gives out degrees to failures. There is nothing wrong with the school Stella attended for her Bachelor Degree. Her problem is dishonesty of the highest order. She has been dishonest all her life. She did get rich while being dishonest.

And you people still cry to be most educated women in Africa? SMH! Scammers all of them! Even the B. Sc is now suspect, she must have cheated and I am sure she laundered her grade even if it was a pass!

9 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by skyfall: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
This woman (and others like her) will truly help to define Goodluck Jonathan's legacy.

Let's see how he handles her case.

9 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by jmoore(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones: I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

To Cramjones or FFk or FFK's messenger

1- Not all Igbos support corruption. To generalize is tribalism. Many Igbos have condemned the acts by Stella Oduah.

2- If you were guilty of corruption when you were a minister, may God get rid of you too.

Amen!!

185 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by FastShipping: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sloan:

And you people still cry to be most educated women in Africa? SMH! Scammers all of them! Even the B. Sc is now suspect, she must have cheated and I am sure she laundered her grade even if it was a pass!

What suggests to you that I'm Igbo? I am Yoruba man from Egbaland. Ijemo nile awon obi temi. Labeling certain schools as second or third rate is disrespectful to hardworking students all over the world who couldn't attend Harvard, Yale, Webster or Oxford.

51 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by tpia5: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
If there's anything I've learnt from oga ffk, its to not be dashing out freebie emotions all over the place because I remember one thread back in the day which a nler opened to say he saw his ex waiting for okada with her baby on her back.

Ok, back to topic.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by geeez: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Well said FFK

If this is true, then it's a big scam

Over 160m people scammed

And as expected, some people will support her for this

Now we will know those whose degrees are real and fake on this forum

10 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Fast Shipping:

Howard University is an Historic Black College in the U.S. Maduekwe attended Howard University as well. I don't consider it second rate or third rate. We have to be careful when labeling schools. There is no university or college that gives out degrees to failures. There is nothing wrong with the school Stella attended for her Bachelor Degree. Her problem is dishonesty of the highest order. She has been dishonest all her life. She did get rich while being dishonest.

I don't even want to argue about HBCU's. However, just know before HBCU's, you've Ivy League unis on the East Coast, loads of great unis on the west coast, and other nice universities in that country - before HBCU's. Even with HBCU's, Spelman and Morehouse are better than Howard.

Anyway, let's focus on the woman and how she managed to get BSc. and MSc. degrees within 4 years. Thought MSc. takes 2years in America and BSc. is about 4 years. I stand to be corrected.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by tpia5: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Fast Shipping:

Labeling certain schools as second or third rate is disrespectful to hardworking students all over the world who couldn't attend Harvard, Yale, Webster or Oxford.

I think its a UK thing, not so common in the US.

I've noticed it with UK trained folks, the most prestigious universities are very much respected.

In the US , it doesn't matter much except in politics perhaps.

Now, @ topic

Does nigeria not have vetting committees in charge of all these things?

Nobody crosschecks anything?

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by doctokwus: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
D one thing dat has been confirmed is dat cramjones is ffk.
@topic,stella shud do d needful by resigning;funny enuf I think she wud b glorified when she does leave d aviation ministry because she honestly did make enuf effort& noise to go wt it to reposition d sector
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by tpia5: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx:

I don't even want to argue about HBCU's. However, just know before HBCU's, you've Ivy League unis on the East Coast, loads of great unis on the west coast, and other nice universities in that country - before HBCU's. Even with HBCU's, Spelman and Morehouse are better than Howard.

Anyway, let's focus on the woman and how she managed to get BSc. and MSc. degrees within 4 years. Thought MSc. takes 2years in America and BSc. is about 4 years. I stand to be corrected.

Some combined programs can fast track both to three years as a bsc/masters.

Something like that, can't remember the details.

Most US universities are ok.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by FastShipping: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx:

I looked at her CV's and I wondered how she got her M.Sc. within 4 years. It is part of her dishonesty. It took me 4.5 years to get my B. Sc.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
To be frank, the woman looks sexy, especially with all the power she has - nothing like banging a submissive powerful lawyer. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
tpia@:

Some combined programs can fast track both to three years as a bsc/masters.

Something like that, can't remember the details.

Most US universities are ok.

I never knew that. However, do you think a 16-year old fresh from Nigeria in a new country and a new culture would be able to handle the workload ad still graduate? I honestly doubt that. Adjusting to a new environment is tough, now imagine adjusting to a new country entirely. The culture shock, language barrier etc. and at 16, you would definitely miss your family.

Regardless, anything is possible if you believe in miracles. grin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by tpia5: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
She is fine but I always get confused when I see a lot of makeup on a lady.

Especially women who are fine before, then for some reason they prefer to put on extra?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Fast Shipping:

I looked at her CV's and I wondered how she got her M.Sc. within 4 years. It is part of her dishonesty. It took me 4.5 years to get my B. Sc.

Word.

Did you graduate from a HBCU? Anyway, sorry for throwing HBCU's under the bus - they're great unis as well. And they were built for a reason. wink

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by tpia5: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx:

I never knew that. However, do you think a 16-year old fresh from Nigeria in a new country and a new culture would be able to handle the workload ad still graduate? I honestly doubt that. Adjusting to a new environment is tough, now imagine adjusting to a new country entirely. The culture shock, language barrier etc. and at 16, you would definitely miss your family.

Regardless, anything is possible if you believe in miracles. grin

People do it, don't know the age ranges, but the programs are there just that they might be very expensive.

The US specializes in making possible what would ordinarily be considered impossible.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by jmoore(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx:

Anyway, let's focus on the woman and how she managed to get BSc. and MSc. degrees within 4 years. Thought MSc. takes 2years in America and BSc. is about 4 years. I stand to be corrected .

Nigeria has limitation unlike foreign universities.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
tpia@:

People do it, don't know the age ranges, but the programs are there just that they might be very expensive.

The US specializes in making possible what would ordinarily be considered impossible.

That's shortcut to education. Uni life is more than just books, it's an experience and a whole package.

You know, an experience you ought to cherish for the rest of your life.

Sometimes I wish I never graduated - but I did with honours. Then again, nothing lasts forever.

Don't like the shortcut thing, to be honest.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
jmoore:

Nigeria has limitation unlike foreign universities.

How do you mean? How many years do you lot spend in uni in naija for BSc and MSc?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by BlackPeni5: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
This is bullshit...I'll take the OP seriously only if he also talks about the fraud happening in Lagos as well as other states.

We already know that Jonathan and his ministers are corrupt

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by sammyyoung2(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
buy used home appliances

https://www.nairaland.com/1583996/home-appliances-immediate-sale-travelling

back to the topic:

if i say End ....blabla......dem fit ban me but i would say....

This is certainly the [size=20pt]END[/size] of this so called Administration that couldnt make out [size=20pt]TIME [/size]to investigate [size=20pt]THINGS[/size] like certificates before allotting ministerial postings.....

abeg......make una come buy appliances jor......

23 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2014

It is very possible to obtain a bachelors degree in 3 years, particularly from a non challenging 4 year college, by taking heavy course loads each semester and attending summer school. It is equally possible to obtain a non thesis Master's degree in 1 year, once again, by taking heavy course loads and attending summer school.

By the way, some colleges offer Master's degree programs. The trouble with Oduah is that, we are not yet sure which institution conferred a MBA degree on her.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by fajoren: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
bigot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu / Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None / Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.